The Biggest Fan

I'm His Wendy

                                                                                  

 

                                                                                           This is the first chapter guys. Enjoy <3


Narrator's POV

   In the corner of her room, Jisoo was there staring intently at the biggest poster she just bought. She keep on staring at it until who knows when. Suddenly,  a boy  with a cap entered inside her room.

"What the--- Jisoo, will you stop staring at that poster?!" Baekhyun said while twirling his cap.

"How many times do i have to tell you that this is not just a poster? It's a poster of Chanyeol..Park Chanyeol..CHANYE--" Jisoo didn't even finish her words when baekhyun covered .

"Yeah..whatever. It's still a poster and I am still more handsome than him"

"Fine. Keep on dreaming. I hope it will come true" Jisoo then patted her bestfriend's shoulder.

    It was saturday morning when baekhyun visited the Kim's residence. There he spent all day bickering with Jisoo about this and that. But in the end, they're still the best of bestfriends you will ever know.

 

Chanyeol's POV

"Cut" I heard our director shouting. We were actually filming for our new music video when our manager called my attention. I went to him and asked why he called me. He gave my phone and to my surprise, I got 30 missed calls  from Yejin.

"Looks like your girlfriend is looking for you. She is been calling you for many times so  I got irritated and decided to give this to you." I slightly bowed to him after receiving the phone and I can't blame him for what he said. Honestly, Yejin is very annoying at times.

  I was about to call her when my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D and as I expected it was Yejin. I pressed the answer button and a loud and sharp voice welcomed me.

"Oppa~~~ why aren't you answering my call?" There you go again. Can't she see I'm busy?

"As you can see..uhhmm. We are busy filming for our new mv. Yejin, haven't we talked about this already?" I said in a stressful tone

"Oppa, Im sorry I didn't mean too. It's just that.. I missed you already" I can hear her weak voice on the other line.

"Okay okay. This weekend, we are going to watch a movie. Just not know okay? we're both busy."

"Okay oppa~~ bye!"

  I hung up my phone then kai approach me . He said that we will have our fansigning event tomorrow. I nodded in response then he went to the other members who were laughing like idiots. Honestly, I can't help but laugh at their reactions.

 

Jisoo's POV

 I was watching some live performance of EXO when I remember something. I looked at the calendar and what i saw surprised me.

"Oh my goodness, how can I forget about the fansigning event??! I'm such a bad fan." I said while pulling my hair up and down  like a retard woman.

"Jisoo, go down now or else  me and your dad will finish your meal!" My mom's voice echoed all over our house.

"Just a minute, mom!"

" I'm giving you 15 seconds to go down!"

"1..2...3....4.....5.....6...7" Great. My mom just started counting *sigh*

"Im gonna tear your beloved poster darling~!" what the, did mom just said that?!

"I'm coming. I'm coming!" I said while panicking.

I packed up the things that I will be needing for tomorrow. I will make sure that this time, Chanyeol will definitely notice me. I hope so...

 


:))