Fansigning Event

I'm His Wendy

                                                                                                

                                                                                                  Thank you guys for reading my story :DD

                                                                                             btw, I changed some things in the foreword XD


 

Eunbi's POV

 "Smile naturally Eunbi."

 "Okay, great job miss Park"

 Okay, this is very tiring. I kept on smiling like this for how many hours already. Not to mention Yejin is here doing the photoshoot with me. I can't even find the right words to describe how evil she is. I can't believe chanyeol likes her..I mean.. I don't know, I just hate her so much.

 "Urggh, why is Chanyeol oppa not answering my call?" I heard her while I saw her annoyed face.

"What are you doing? Can't you see we're in the middle of the photoshoot?" I said to her.

"It's none of your business" okay, somebody stop me now or else im gonna burry this girl alive.*evil laugh*

"Excuse me miss Park, don't you think this photo of yours is great?" one of the staff approach me.

                                                                                            

"Very nice" I said.

     Wow. I didn't expect that to be that great. Honestly, the photo was perfect. Good thing I was able to see my angelic face or else I'm going to punch that Yejin girl. My goodness.

 

 

 

                     

              It was already 10:00 am when Baekhyun woke up. He was very happy because today  was free. He planned many things to do because lately he was very busy preparing for his audition under the JTS Entertainment. He will make sure that he will pass the audition. It was one of his  dream to become an idol although nobody knows about it..even his parents nor bestfriend. He was too shy to show his talent in singing because he is afraid that they are just going to laugh at him but today was an exception. Actually, he was planning to tell about this to his parents.

 "Dad,mom, I have something to tell you" Baekhyun said . He was very nervous.

"Yes son. What is it? Is it something very serious?" Mrs Byun said.

 " Not really, but I want to ask for your permission"

"Okay, just say it" Mr Byun said.

"Uhmmm..you know...aaahh"

" We're waiting..~" Both Baekhyun's mom and dad said in chorus.

"IAMGOINGTOHAVEANAUDITIONUNDERJTSENTERTAINMENT!" Baekhyun said as fast as he can

"What..slowly..relax baekhyun"

"I said I am going to have an audition unde--"

"what? our son is going to audition?" Mrs Byun said cutting off her son's sentences.

Mr Byun was able to spit the coffee inside his mouth. He was surprised at his son's revelation. that was very unexpected because baekhyun is not that kind of a guy.

"I am so proud of you baekhyun. I know that you are a very talented person" His mom said

"Yeah. me and your mom are so proud of you" His father said while patting his back

"So, you are going to allow me?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ofcourse, as long as you will not forget your duties in our house and at school." His mom said

"Thanks mom..dad..you're the best" Baekhyun said showing his wide smile.

 

Jisoo's POV

" This is too much!" I said as I stand at the end of the line. I should have set my alarm clock last night. Geez, there are sooo many fans here. 

"Oh my they're here!!"

"EXO I love youuuuuuuuuu!!!"

"oppa~~"

 What..what? Exo has arrived? O my gosh. okay, Jisoo you have to be ready..you can do this. All you have to do is to show your beautiful smile in front of Chanyeol..and then taaadaaa --he will fall for you .

"Yeah. That's right..Fighting~" I mumbled as I was trying to take some photos of them.

 

After how many hours......

 

"Hey! move!" one of the fangirls said to me. She was pushing me so hard.. this girl! you will see..

"Hey! what are you doing?! stop pushing me!" I shouted

"Get out of my way!" another girl said

"ouch!" Great. my face just landed on the ground.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 I was busy during the fansigning event when I heard something. I tried to find were the noise came from and there I saw a bunch of girls fighting. As usual..

The body guards went over there and stopped the fight..when I saw a girl who was lying on the ground. I went to her and helped her.

"Are you okay" I asked her but she is just staring at me.

"I-I-I am fine..T-t-tthanks" I can see that she's nervous.

 Our eyes met for how many seconds.........

"Hey, Chanyeol! Its time for us to go back" Our leader said.

"Oh.. Im coming!" The girl suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, you cannot go!" I was surprised by her remarks.

"Im sorry miss but we really have to go." I said while trying to stand.

"No, I need your autograph! Pleaseeee" she then showed me her white shirt with my name on it..that was creepy.

 I signed her shirt then I went to the other members. Seriously, that girl was weird..and creepy. She even told me that she knows what perfume I am using. But somehow, that girl made my day.