First Period: Intro To Digital Music

The DJ is Mine

(Taeyang's POV)

I noticed something weird about the elevator. There were no buttons. "Where are the buttons?", I asked. "I am the button.", she said. What the hell does that mean? "Basement 1: DJ Level.", she said. The elevator began to slowly move down. "Wow. So is this one of these new, high tech elevators?", Jiyong asked. "Not really. I just updated it.", she said looking at him. "Wait. So you made this elevator?", I asked. She nodded. "I also made my DJ equipment, my car, and some stuff you'll see later on.", She said. The elevator made a DING! sound and stopped. "Oh. Were here!", she said clasping her hands together.

The doors opened. It was a small white hallway, with three doors. One on the left of the elevator, one on the end of the hallway, and one on the right of the elevator. The door at the end was a neon paint-splattered door. She walked out, and turned to us, who were still in the elevator. "Hurry up befo-" The doors closed. We could hear her let out a loud sigh. "Elevator Door Open.", she said. It opened. "Pali!", she said running in, and pulling us all out by our collars. We all struggled, due her tight grip. Once we got to the end, she let go, and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a set of three keys.One neon. One Red and White stripped. And One Black And White. She picked the Neon key, put it in the the key hole, and opened the door without twisting it. The room was dark. "How did you do that?".TOP hyung asked. "The key hole is a key scanner.", she said as she disapeared into the darkness. She felt the right side of the door.

Flick! Neon Lights , burning our eyes. We all blocked the light with our hands. I could feel the light dimmer down. We all looked up, to see a club."Where did she go?", Seungri asked. She jumped out. "BOO!", she yelped. We all flinched. She giggled. That giggle. She couldn't be anymore beautiful. "Come on in.", she said walking in. We followed behind her. What we saw was like nothing we've ever seen before. It was an underground light club. It looked like a light up version, of  Wonderland. If Wonderland was a Nightclub.

                               

(Rocki's POV)

I plopped myself onto the couch, put my feet on the coffee table, and and turned the t.v. on. I felt a weird presence around me. As if i was being watched. I slowly turned my head to the right to be startled  to death. It was Soohyun. The way she was looking at me, was as if she was burning a hole. "Feet off.", she said in a serious tone. I wuickly took them off, and giggled scared-like. Then she chuckled cutely, and went back to her normal cute way. "Thank you~". She cleaned the glass coffee table. I continued to watch t.v. RINGGGG! Someone was at the door. Sooyoung looked up at me? "What?", i said. Her face slowly evolved back into her death look. "I'm coming~!", I said as i quickly got up and ran over to the door. "Nae~?" I said as i opened up the door. There i stood, frozen and wide eyed. "OMO.."

(Hannah's POV )

I made a left turn into a booth, left them there standing, closed the door behind me, and began to press buttons. "Hey. Isn't this cool or what?", I said through the microphone. "Yeah. Nice. But why do you have a whole entire nightclub squished into your basement?", TOP asked. "This is on Basement Level 1. There are more levels. And I use it for parites." "No, you don't.", a familar voice said.  Someone jumped infront of the booth window. It was Rocki. I flinched.  "YAH. What the hell are you doing down here?" She smirked, then spoke, "You have some guest."  

"Wait. What do you mean "Guest"? Guest are people who stay for a long period of time. I only take visitors. People who visit for a short period of time." , i said as i slowly stepped out to her, face to face. "Look here, Hannah. I know you had a ty day so far, but don't put that on me. Now these guest are special. So you better get yourself together. Got it?" I looked down for a sec, and back at her. "I understand. I'm sorry." She pat me on my shoulder. "It's okay. Come on" she took her arm and hooked it with mine. "Come on, boys", Rocki said. They followed behind. We walked into the elevator.

Once the door opened up there was a bunch of loud noise. I slowly stepped out to see a bunch of teenagers hanging out in my living room. Girls talking in groups. Guys showing off. Some dancing, playing on computers, watching t.v., and etc. A bunch of rascal boys chatted suspiciously. One got up slowly. "Yah! ", a boy said as he threw a basketball across the room. The boy it was aimed for, moved outta the way leading the ball straight to my face. I caught it with one hand.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Nothing was present except for silence. I moved the basketball out of the way to reveal my face. Everyone gasped, and stood up to bow. "No need", i said. They all looked to each other confused. "You all can sit. Except for you." I said pointing at the boy who threw the ball.

I walked up to him slowly while boucing the ball. I held the ball once facing him. I looked him in the eyes and slowly looked down at the name tag on his chest. I got closer to read it "Kim. Ji. Won." I got wide eyed. I saw Rocki and Sooyoung look over. "Unni. Did you say Kim Jiwon?", Sooyoung asked. "Read it again", Rocki said. "Kim. Ji. Won. Kim Ji Won.". I quickly stood up straight, to be greeted by Sooyoung and Rocki beside me. "It can't be the Jiwon were thinking about.", Rocki said smirking. "Well he would be in high school by now." Sooyoung added on. I interrupted, "Well there is only one way to figure out."  I held out my hand. Everyone began to mumble. Some girls kept saying omo while taking pictures and filming. He did "The hand shake" We squealed and hugged him. Everyone cheered and whistled.

"YAH!", a familar voice yelled leading everyone into silence. Jiyong walked up to Jiwon. "Bobby? What ate you doing here?". "Bobby?", The three of us asked together. I looked at him. " Wait are you a trainee? For YG?", I asked. He nodded. We looked at all the students. "So does that mean..-" rocki said as she was cut off. A girl jumped up. "Nae! We are all idols and trainees." I then asked a question "for YG?" They all laughed loudly. "That's a no~", Rocki whispered. "Wait. Wait. Wait.", i said as i jumped on the coffee table. Sooyoung sighed. "That doesn't explain WHY and HOW you got here. Does someone care to explain?" 

"I will". I looked over to my right to see Jiwon with his hand raised. I gave a nod for him to proceed. "It all started at school." 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...