Back To School

The DJ is Mine

*Japanese is italicized*

(BIGBANG's POV)

We all were parked in front of Hannah's house, dressed. We all got out and walked up to her door. As TOP was just about to knock on the door, Jiyong grabbed his wrist. "What?", TOP asked. Jiyong squated down, and pulled out a house key from under the door mat. He slowly unlocked the door. We all walked into a new york styled house. "Are we still in Seoul?", Seungri whispered in shock.

The phone down stairs rung, then a cat hissed. "Hiroki! Be Quiet! Please!", Hannah yelled cutely. "She speaks japanese. That's cute.", Seungri whispered. All of the sudden, the cutest cat in the world ran down the stairs. He turned and stared at Taeyang. Then he walked over to the phone and knocked it over. "Hello?", a familar voice asked. Hiroki Meowed. "Hiroki! Go get Hannah!", she yelled. The cat ran upstairs. We heard giggling. "Yah! Hiroki! Stop my noes! Stop It!", she yelled giggling. Then loud purring occured. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fine. I'll come down stairs.", she said. We heard footsteps. We all slide under the couch. She came walking down, in cute pajamas. Her cat followed behind her. He walked underneath the couch, and layed next to Taeyang. A smile grew on his face.

                                                               

(Hannah's POV)

I pressed the speaker phone button. "Hello?", I answered. "YAH! HANNAH! YOUR STARTING VOULNTEER TEACHING IN 2 HOURS! I CALLED YOU TWICE!", Rocki yelled. "Rocki! I thought it was tomorrow! You as an assistant. Stick to friendship!", I yelled half asleep. "TOMORROW. IS. TODAY. I'm faxing you your schedule. Make sure you have your teacher books, the DVD and your laptop.", she said. My printer . My schedule popped out. I walked over, put my glasses on, and read it. "Intro to Digital Music? Training 101? Street dance Class? Yah! This is the same schedule wed when I went to that school!", I yelled in shock. "I know, right?! Isn't that great! Remember, how we served that bully a taste of his own medicene in that rap battle?!", she squealed. "Rocki, can I take a sick day?", I asked as I went to the kitchen. I began to cook a chive and onion hard pancake, and made a teapot of chai tea.

 

Pajeon_korean_savory_pancake.jpg

 

She let out a loud sigh. "Let me guess. You broke your ankle?", she asked sarcastically. "No. It was my wrist. When I was walking home, I slipped and tumbled down the hill. My wrist hit the edge of the sidewalk.", I said. She gasped. "Yah! What the hell are you doing walking home?! You have a ing car!", she yelled in shock. "Well my car has a new owner. BIGBANG.", I said as I flipped the pancake. "YAH! ING BIGBANG TOOK YOUR CAR! YAH! I'M CALLING THE COPS!", she yelled. "NO!", I yelled running up to the phone. "You must have hit your head REALLY hard on the way down. Why not?", she asked firmly. "I kinda feel bad about how a dissed them the other night. I don't want them to be on headlines reading: BIGBANG. Heart-Stealers Or Car-Theifts?", I said doing hand movements. "What about your car?", she asked. "I'll get a new one, I guess. BYE!", I hung up. I went back into the kitchen, made tuna rolls, and put them in Hiroki's cat bowl. I picked up our meals, walked over to the dining room table, and placed them down  .

 

(BIGBANG's POV)

Hiroki continued to rub against Taeyang's face. Taeyang was about to laugh, but Daesung covered his mouth. "Hiroki! Breakfast!", Hannah yelled. He made a little u-turn out from underneath the couch, jumped onto the dining room chair, and ate from his bowl. We all looked at Jiyong. He did a nod. We all slid out from underneath the couch, and silently sat around Hannah. Hiroki was smacking as he ate. He burbed. "Hiroki~.Have some manners. Please.", She asked in a baby voice. we chuckled silently. She looked over here, and  "That won't work on me. Just don't do it again. Arasso?", she asked. He did a little meow, and went back to eating without smaking. "Hey.", Jiyong said smiling. As Hannah was about to take a bite of her breakfast, she paused. She looked up to see us. She jumped back. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING IN MY HOUSE?!", she yelled. Seungri held out his hand. The keys were in it. She looked at all of us squinting. She slowly grabbed the keys, and slid her hand out Seungri's. He smirked.

She looked down. It suddenly  became akward. Hiroki jumped out of his seat, and sat in Taeyang's lap. "Hiroki.", she said in a cute, pouty, beggy tone. "It's okay. He remindes me of Boss.", Taeyang said smiling. He petted him. She smiled. "So your volunteering as a teacher?", Daesung asked. "How did you know that? Wait. You guys were in my house THE WHOLE TIME?!", she asked in shock. We all did a sincere bow. "We're sorry for invading your privacy. We just wanted to make sure you were okay, and that you got your car back.", Taeyang said with a small smile. "Well. Thanks.", she said eating her meal. Daesung began to eye her her breakfast. "Hey, Is that a hard pancake ?", he asked. She nodded. "You don't mind if I have some do you?", he asked. "I have the ingredents out.You can make yourself one, if you like.", she said. He sprinted to the kitchen and made the largest pancake i've ever seen.. We all looked at him. "Have you been starved, or something?", She asked. "No. It's my 2nd favorite type of pancake.", he said smiling. "Me too! I have a whole book on pancakes!", She squealed. "Me Too!", Daesung said laughing. We all starred at them. They looked around at us, then to there pancakes silently.

 "Soo.. Where are you volunteering at?", Jiyong asked. "My old school. Seoul Performing Arts High School.", I said. "That's a pricey school.", TOP said. "I never seen it. Can we come?", Seungri asked. She eyed him. "Yah! Are you CRAZY?! You guys took my car, now you want to come with me, and distract my students?!", she said zooming out of my seat. "It's not like that. Plus we gave you your car back.",  Taeyang said laying down Hiroki, who was asleep. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. "Fine. But all you guys do is sit and watch. Got it?", she asked firmly. We all nodded. "Good. Now if you excuse me. I need to go get dressed.", she said walking up stairs. Daesung his cereal down, and put the bowl in the sink. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. We all looked at each other and walked towards the door. A young lady dressed in a Cute, Mid-Thigh Maid outfit. She looked Cute. From Daesung's Perspective. His eyes were glued to her. "One down 3 more to go", one of us whispoered. "Who said that?", T.O.P asked. We all shruged. She got wide eyed. She squealed, and pointed at us.

Ryu-Ji-Hye-Maid-12-very+cute+asian+girl-

(Hannah's POV)

I walked into my room and locked the door. "Why did I say yes?!", I asked in a loud whisper. I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. "Everything will be alright.", I said. I picked out my clothes. Then I heard a girl squeal. I dropped everything, ran downstairs, and saw Soohyun at the door, jumping. the guys surrounded her. I ran through them, covered and draggged her in. She was still squealing and pointing. "Shut Up!", I yelled in a whiney tone. She stopped, and looked down. I uncovered , and sat her down on the couch. "Why are you here so early, and why are you dressed like you work in a maid cafe?", I asked crossing my arms. "My Boss said Rocki sent me over early, and the company is having debate over the uniform.", she said still looking down.

 

She jumped up and crossed her arm. "But why is BIGBANG here? I thought you dissed them.", she said waving her finger. "How did you know th-" She pulled out her phone, and played a video. It was me at the club dissing them. Jiyong snatched the phone out of her hand. "3 millon Views! Who the hell-". He scrolled down. The Poster's name read "Warner Music Korea".  That was my recording label. They all turned to me. "You! You did this?!", TOP yelled. I slowly walked backwards, as they walked towards me. Daesung, and Seungri  jumped in front of me. walked in front of me. "Yah! Hyung! If you didn't notice, it says: " Warner Music Korea.", Daesung said. "She isn't Warner Music Korea.", Seungri said, backng up his hyung. "Yeah! What he said!", I yelp as I poked my head out from behind him. "Fine.",TOP said with a smirk on his face. "And Fine."Ji-yong said looking me up and down. "ert!", Soohyun and I yelled. All the guys flinched. "You guys can go wait in the car, while I get changed.", I sai pointing towards the door. "Bu-", Daesung and Seungri said as they turned to me. "No Buts! Out!", I yelled. They all took there slowly. Soohyun pushed them out the door, and locked it, shut. She turned to me. "So what can you help you with?", She asked as she picked up Hiroki. I need you to help me pick out my clothes for school.", I grabbed her wrist and dragged her up the stairs., into my room. I quickly jumped into the shower. I could here the shuffling of hangers, as I dried myself off. SNAP, SNAP, my bra went. I slide into my underwear, and walked into the bedroom, to see my outfit for the day. I quickly slipped into my pink, brown, and pearl dress, picked up my school worksheets/textbooks/papers, and purse, and waddled down stairs.

Soohyun was playing with Hiroki. He was Rolling around in a ball. I chuckled at the sight of what I was seeing. Soo Hyun turned around."Your leaving.", she asked. She walked over to me with a Turquoise Blazer. "Good Luck.", She said passing me the blazzer. I quickly, yet carefully put it on. I slowly put on my pink pumps."Thanks. I'll be back soon.Bye!", I yelled cupping my hands together, as I backed out the front door.

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnsCyYrRQwRqH58dHDdte

I should've payed attention. I tripped and fell of the front porch. I screamed as I fell. Closing my eyes, hoping that I wouldn't bust my head open. Then suddenly I felt, a soft grasp around my legs, and a hand on was on my back. I opened one eye, to see Jiyong. He was smiling, and bitting his lip. He winked at me. Then I heard a bunch of other laughs. I looked around to see the rest of them. "I wonder what they're laughing about." Then I noticed that their eyes were pointed, directly at my cheeks. I felt my cheeks. They were warm. DAMN IT! I WAS BLUSHING!