Taming The Fan Girls

The DJ is Mine

(Jiyong's POV)

There we were standing on the porch, trying not to be noticed. The street was busy, with people walking everywhere. "Yah. What do we do now? There's people everywhere.", Seungri asked in a panicky whisper. "Seungri. They won't even notice look.", T.O.P. said pointing at a group of high school girls, that were on there phones. Then we looked at the other people walking around they were on there phones, as well. "I'll go first.", I said. I walked out into the sunlight, and stood in the middle of the sidewalk. A group of high school girls, were headed my way. "Yah!", the guys yelped in a whisper. The girls bumped into me. "Yah.", The girl in front said pointing at me, as she was looking at her phone. "Move your stupid ajusshi over!", She continued. "Yeah!", the girls yelled.

The held there fist up. They had BIGBANG light sticks in they're hand. All the guys stormed down, and stood around the girls along with me. "Why do you have those lightsticks?",Daesung asked. "Why do you care, old lady?" one of them asked. T.O.P chuckled at that statement. "Yah. Watch your mouth little ones. The mean ajusshi will ask you guys, this time." He took a step in. "Why do you girls have those light sticks?", They all bumped into Hannah's Car. "W-W-We're going down to YG.", A short one said. "Why are you going to YG?", Taeyang asked next. "Take a peak around the corner and you'll see why.", the leader said. Hannah's house was on the corner of the street. We took a few steps foreward and we began to her cussing, and ranting. "Sue That ! Sue That !"  We all took a peak. It was a mosh pit of girls from almost every single school in seoul. They had signs with pictures of Hannah. All of them were drawn on. Then there were pictures of us with angel wings.They were all lined up infront of the Front Gate. And the amazing thing about it, is that YG is at least a good 10 blocks away.

As I turned around , to ask the group of girls a question, they were gone. I walked over to Hannah's steps, and sat down. I pulled out a cigarette, and began to smoke. Sniff.Sniff. Seems the guys noticed, I was smoking. They slowly walked over to me. "Yah. Jiyong. I thought you would quit smoking.", Seungri asked as he does almost everyday, when he sneaks into my stuff. "Yah. I know smoking is bad. I'm just stressed, and preparing for the unexpected." I blew out puffs of smoke. T.O.P. smacked the cigarette out of my mouth, into a bush. Then suddenly the door opened. We all turned our heads.  Hannah was walking out backwards. She was wearing a pencil skirt. "Damn. That face. That body. That personality. That Body." I couldn't help but stare at her rear, as she walked backwards. She cupped her hands, and calmly yelped: "Thanks. I'll be back soon.Bye!" She began to make her way to the steps. She tripped and fell, backwards, letting out a weak scream. She fell right into my lap. I held onto her legs, and back. Her eyes were closed. She slowly opened one eye, than the other.  I decided to wink at her, to see what would happen. She got all wide eyed. Her cheeks started to glow bright pink. I chuckled. Then all the guys did the same.She felt her checks, sat up quickly, and did a bow.

(Hannah's POV)

I swear I smelt, cigarette smoke. I turned to the bush. There was a small light of amber. I walked over, and picked it up. it was a cigarette. It smelled like cologne. I started to sniff T.O.P's neck. He moved away in an instant. "Yah. What the hell are you doing?", he asked. "Your the only guys that smell like the cologne on this cigeratte. Then I moved over to Taeyang, Daesung, then to Seungri. No match. Then I took the biggest swift from Jiyong. It was the same cologne with a hint of sweat. He must have been pissed off about something. I sat up. He stood up. "I can ex-" I cut him off. "You smoke when your stressed?",I asked. "Yeah.I'm reallly sorry for throwing it in your bushes.",  he said looking down, while covering the back of his neck with his right hand. I chuckled, with a kind smile. He instantly looked at me. So did the others. "Yah! Why are you smiling?! You should be punishing him for smoking on your property!", T.O.P demanded. Jiyong turned to him. "Hyung, you shouldn't be talking. Plus you we're the one who smacked it out of my hand into the bushes."

They began to bicker, then the rest jumped in and tried to stop it. Now they were starting to stress me out. I sat on the first step of my porch, and pulled out a e-cigarette, from it's little case. I slowly, and carefully poured peppermint liquid into it, and began to smoke. Then I remembered I had a class to teach. I blew a huge puff a smoke, in there direction. They all turned towards me. "It's okay.", I said in a tired tone. "You smoke?", Seungri asked. "I used to when I was younger. I didn't know it was bad. So my friend got me these as a substitute. I rarely used these when i'm stressed.", I said.

I stood up, and held my hand out in front of Jiyong. "What? I don't have any money.", he asked. "Yah. Stop being a smart alick, and give me your cigarettes. Were swaping.", I explained. He listened to me, and handed over the cigarettes, in my hand. I passed him, the e-cig pack. I then, bent down, and lifted a plank on the steep, and threw the pack of ciggaretes in ,with pink japanese cigarettes. I wedged it back down, and stood up. "Now, we have to get to school, because I have some classes to teach. So let's go!", I said. "Your not going anywhere.", a familar voice said.

Rocky walked out with two police officers from behind my car. I sighed,and held my face."There they are officers! There are the car theifts!", she yelped."Them? But they are just Bi-" They began to shush the police. We all looked at them weird. "Excuse me, young ones. But are you shushing us?", One of the police asked. "I don't care if my daughter loves you guys. Your coming with us." I jumped in between the police and them. "Bae! Ra! Ki! Look what you started!  ", I said turning to her, then them. "And you guys! Sushing police officers?!", I yelped. "Look,you don't understand.", Seungri said. "All of you, go take a look around the corner.", Taeyang said softly. "But Don't walk out from behind the corner.", Daesung then added.

The police took their guns out of their holsters, and began to slide across the outdoor interior of my house. I grabbed Rocky's wrist, and followed behind. We made it to the corner. We all heard cussing, more like ranting. There was a lot of metal being banged on. We all looked around the corner to see teenage girls in all different school uniforms on. Most of them were wearing S.P.A H.S. Uniforms. Rocky let out a little out a little,sarcastic laugh. "Karma's a ..", She sung out loud. I smacked my palm on her face. We all moved back over to the guys along with the police. "How long has this been going on?", one police asked. "We really don't know. When we walked out, we noticed a bunch of girls, on their phones. Then I stopped a group a girls, and questioned them", Jiyong said. "Well all of you should get into the house, and stay there.", The the other one said. We all nodded, and walked inside.

Sooyoung was ontop of a ladder trying to organize the books. She was balancing herself on one foot. Charlie walked by. She began to wobble. "Oh-no!", She yelped. She fell. Daesung ran over, and caught her before she fell. "Oh thank you.", she said happily. "No problem.", Daesung said with his normal corney smile. "Are you gonna put her down, smiley?", T.O.P asked, smart like. HE placed her down. She did a quick bow and looked  at us. "OMO! Back already? Oh Hi Rocky!", she said in one breath as she wobbled over to us. "Oh Hey, Sooyoung.", She said giving her a small pat on the head. "Sooyoung. I think we all might be staying in for awhile.", I sai walking over to the couch, and turning on the T.V. They all walked over and sat on the couch. So did Charlie. He sat in my lap.

I changed the channel to the Mnet. Two news reporters came on. "Mnet! Urgent News!", A loud annoncer yelled. A female reporter appered on screen. She was standing behind a police line, a few blocks away from YG entertainment. "Hello, Mnet Watchers. This is Bae Hae-Ju, reporting live, just feet away from YG Entertainment. Late last night, at Club Rococo, in Itaewon, World-Reknown Techno DJ, Music Producer, and retired Jpop Idol, Bae Han Nah, returned to the Booth, only to start a deadly war with V.I.-" T.O.P. took the remote, and pressed pause. Click. "Did she just say Jpop Idol?", T.O.P asked curiously. I snatched the remote back. "You'll learn more soon.", I said angry. Click. "P. A video of Ms.Bae's rapping outburst was posted on youtube, was believed to be bey, non other than the CEO of Warner Music Korea. One BIGBANG fan, a high schooler, decided to take this situation into hands, by gathering all other V.I.P high schoolers, to protest at YG. Due to the absences of 2/3rd of schools in Seoul, all HIGH SCHOOLS have been closed for today. The police have just given the girls, a warning to be given 5 minutes to give up, and retreat home. The Police have the streets blocked off for miles. Lee Hae-Ju, Signing Off."

I turned off the T.V. stood up, and walked infront of the T.V., back and forth. "I've gotta do something.", I said depressed. "We can just go and tell them to stop.", Taeyang said standing up. "Ani. As nice as that you think it would be for them, You guys would be kidnapped in a heartbeat. ", I said as I turned and stared at them.  They all put there thinking faces on. "Deja Vu plus Karma equals Fatality.", Rocky whispered as she crossed her legs."What do you mean Deja Vu? This never happened before?!", I said upset. "Yeah. Remember, back in Japan when we went to that meet and greet, or whatever the hell that was?", she asked. Nod. "Remember how the fans said they didn;t like you?" Nod. "Do you remember what you did to make them like you?" I snapped my fingers. I ran upstairs, and pulled out a box from under my bed. I pulled off the lid. Inside, sat an old megaphone. I turned to the door, to see everyone inside. "Yah! Are you crazy?!", Jiyong yelled. "Unni, Your gonna get yourself killed.", Sooyoung said softly. "Sooyoung, i'll be alright. I promise.", I said to her with a smile.

I turned to Rocky and the guys. "And If I could do it 3 years again. I can do it now.", I stood up with the megaphone, walked down stairs, picked up my roll-call sheet, and walked out the door. I decided to take the back alley. I quickly ran. Then I heard a Megaphone turn on. It wasn't mine. I was at the end of the back alley. I looked around the corner to see. The girls looking down the street, and holding up the signs. I looked in the direction they were facing. The S.W.A.T. team was lined up. "Times Up. Time to go home, before you make it worse.", A police officer said. The girls began to throw eggs, and pepper bombs. They blocked it. Both sides charged towards each other. I ran in the middle, held up the Mega Phone, and held onto the button. It made a loude screaching sound. I've been use to it, so it didn't hurt me. Then I stopped.

"THERE'S THAT !", one yelled. they all ranted and stomped towards me. They started to cuss me out. Then that one word came up again, that came up the other time. Stupid. I stared at them so hard they began to back up. I pressed the megaphone against my lips. "Stupid. The only thing that's stupid, is that a bunch of high schoolers, skip school to violently protest for a music group.", I began to take a step closer. "The only thing that's stupid, is that a group of 100+ teenage girls belive that they can stand up, for 5 grown men. The only thing that's stupid, is you girls. The girls that skipped out on school. Mabey on an very important day for school. Today i was supposed to be a substitute today at Seoul Performing Arts Academy. I believe most of the girls that are here today are in my classes.", I said with a frown.

I pulled out the sheet, and read all the names. "Ahn Sun Young,Ahn Yeon Hong,Bae Doo Na, Bae Jung Ok, Bae Seul Gi, Byun Jung Soo, Chae Jung Ahn, Chae Min Seo, Chae Ri ,Choi Ja Hye,Choi Ji Woo, Choi Jin Shil, Choi Jung Won, Choi Jung Yoon, Choi Kang Hee, Choi Ran, Choi Yeo Jin, Choi Yoon Young, Choo So Young, Chu Ja Hyun, Dan Ji, Geum Bo Ra, Go Ah Ra, Go Eun Ah. I'll stop here. Now the group of girls that I called, and or that attend Seoul Performing Arts Academy raise your hand." Half of the girls raised you hands. "You all bring disgrace to your school, to your family, and to your OWN name. And even if you don't go to school, your commiting the same crime. There are only two punishments in the situation you started. A. You can stay at a Juvie, or B. You can drop the signs, and your weapons, and go on with living your life. Now what's it's gonna be?",  They all began to slowly drop there signs, and handmade bombs, and walked away.

"Ms.Bae?", The police officer asked through the megaphone from afar. I turned around. "Thank you very much.", he said. All the police bowed. I bowed in response, and walked home. Once I walked in, they all clapped. "And you all doubted me.", I said crossing my arms. "You guys can leave now.", I said opening the door. "We aren't leaving.", Daesung said with a smile. "What the hell do you mean your not leaving?! Get the hell out!", I yelled tired, yet full of negative energy. "Yah. You shouldn't talk to your students like that?", Taeyang said. "Students?", Rocky said along with me. "Well we thought since you had to put all of your students to shame, and since all the high schools are closed, we'll be your students.", Jiyong said. "No, thank you. Please leave.", I pointed out the door. "Okay.", I said. They all walked out the door. I closed the door. I turned to see Sooyoung looking at me sadly. Sigh. I opened the door, to them standing at my door. Jiyong's fist was curled up. It looked like he was about to knock. "I left something.", he said. "You guys can stay.", I said. "You sure, you don't want us to leave?", Taeyang asked as they all sat on the couch waiting for my answer. "Yeah.."