Home Schooled

The DJ is Mine

(Hannah's POV)

"Okay then, Let me look to see, how my schedule is..", I said walking infront of the T.V. facing towards them. I opened the School packet. "First Period: Intro To Digital Music. Second Period: Kpop Training, which we can cross out." I picked up a pen. "Wait!", the guys yelped. "What?", I asked. "What was supposed to happen in Kpop Training today?", Daesung asked. I was supposed to Show FAKY TV to the trainees.", I said holding up a DVD. "FAKY?", T.O.P. asked. "FAKY was a 5-member international Jpop group that was once popular than you guys.", Rocky said as she stood next to me. I flicked her ear as hard as I could. "Oww!", she yelped.

I turned away from her and towards her,and back to them. "So do you guys want to keep 2nd period?", I asked placing the pen down slowly,waiting. They all nodded. I placed the pen down. "Third Period: Lunch. Fourth Period: What should we do for lunch?", I asked as I scratched my head. "Well you will think about it later. I'm gonna go home." She tried to walk away, but I grabbed her collar. "Your gonna help me today." She sighed. "Wae?" I chuckled, and poked her in the head as I talked. "Be.Cause.I.Said.So." She tried to bite my finger. "Teacher Tom and Jerry.", T.O.P sung sarcastically. We both turned to him. He stood up with his hands in his pockets. "Are we gonna start or what?" We both sighed. "Yeah. We just need to get changed.", I grabbed Rockk's, hand tight, and dragged her upstairs.

(Jiyong's POV)

Seunghyun sat back down. "Really hyung?", I asked. "What?", he said smirking. "Then all the guys jumped in. A huge argument broke out within seconds. Then suddenly someone cleared their throat. We all stopped and looked forward. It was Seohyun. "May you please bring it down. Please? Just a little bit. Unni alerady had a rough start alerady. It makes it worse if you all argue.", she asked softly. "Sorry.", we all said with a bow. She smiled, bowed, and began to sweep.

Daesung looked like he had something on his mind, due to the fact that his eyes were glued on her. "Seohyun, How old are you?", he asked. She turned around and held the broom. "Dae? Oh. 20 turning 21.", she aanswered happily. A 20 year old maid, that's not normal they would usually be around their 30's. "Seohyun?", I asked. "Dae?", she answered while sweeping. "Why are you a maid?", I asked. "I like to clean, plus I get to see my sister everday. All of our eyes, went directly to Seohyun. She kept, cleaning, then took a look at us. She stopped. "What's wrong? Was it something I said?" We all shook our heads. "Wait. So Hannah is your older sister?", Seungri asked. "Yes. But i'm adopted.", she said throwing the debris into the trash can.

I heard foot steps, coming from upstairs. They got closer. We all leaned our head in, only to see Rocky, in a grey sweatsuit. We let out a depressing sigh. "What? Let me guess. You thought I was Hannah?  You'll be surprised once you see her.",She said smirking. "What do you mean?",T.O.P. asked. She laid against the stair way. "ROCKY!" Hannah was yelling her lungs out. "Down here!", Rocky sung out loud. We could here loud foot steps, speeding down. It almost sounded like thunder. Hannah jumped out. She was wearing a grey sweatpants, with a crop top hoodie. I never thought y, and cute could fit so well together. Then I noticed something. She had a tattoo, that reached from her side to her thigh.She also had a matching one on her left thigh. It was a bundle of roses. To top it off, she had a rose belly button piercing

       Rose-tattoos-on-thigh9257.jpg   th?id=HN.608003090981129874&pid=1.7

"Nice tattoo.",Seungri said. She looked at Seungri, and covered it. "See! Just please give me the jacket back." Rocky crossed her arms. Hannah hung her head down and let out a sigh. Then Youngbae ped his sweat shirt, walked over, and put it on her. "There you go.", He said. "This Kid" I turned to hyung, who was looking the most displeased  out of the rest of us. "Thank you, Youngbae.", She said, flashing a small smile. "May we PLEASE start our lesson. I'll just leave.", Hyung said. "Mr.Choi, your already committed to being a student ,so there is no turning back. Please don't be a pain on your first day of home school.", She said. "Home School?", we all asked. "Yes. I decided to spend 3 million dollars, on getting a basment renovation." Then Rocky jumped in. "It's basically like a mini YG entertainment, in the form of a HUGE basement.", she said.

Seohyun walked over and pulled on Hannah's sleeve. She turned to her. "What's wrong, Seohyun?", she asked softly. She turned her to a corner of the room. Hiroki was in the corner. "Hiroki won't come out. He looks kind of scared." We all walked over to the corner. His eyes shifted to Hyung,then backed up, until he hit the corner. "Looks like he's scared of T.O.P-shi.", Hannah whispered. Hannah walked over to the corner. He instantly jumped on the window seal. "Hiroki. What's wrong? Why won't you come here?", she whined. Then Seungri walked in front of us, squatted down, and made eye contact with the cat. Hiroki slowly walked out of the corner. He picked him up, and pet him. We all got shocked. "How did you do that?", she asked. "Noona. I'm known to tame cats.", he said leaing into her ear. "Everyone calls me the cat whisperer..", he whispered loud. She chuckled and punched him in his shoulder, pushing him off.

"OWW! Hyung! Stop Pinching Me!", he yelled looking at me. "Pinching?", I looked down at my hand, to see my fingers tightly grasping onto his arm. I let go, and looked around, to see everyone. "Yah. Kwon Ji-Yong, why did you pinch him?", Hannah asked me with crossed arms. "What should I say? WHAT SHOULD I SAY?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" "I was trying to stop another person from interupting your class.", I said unsure. She smiled. "Well thank you. But there's no need for physical abuse.",she said. STOMP! We all turned to Rocky. She had her foot planted on a nearby table.

(Hannah's POV)

"Yah. Hannah. This back and forth buisness with these guys, is getting tiring. I'm putting my foot down.",Rocky said. She was telling the truth though. 10 minutes has alerady passed by. "Arasso. But you mind not putting your foot down on my glass table.", I said crossing my arms. She took her foot off. She happened to the biggest shoe print on the glass. Seohyun made a loud gasp, ran over and cleaned it. she began to scold Rocky. This was the first time she ever scolded someone before. She walked to the kitchen, and opened up the bottom cabinets. Squeak..Squeak...SLAM! SLAM! She walked back in, with windex & a rag, and slammed it on the table. All I knew was that a battle was about to start.

Battle Begin!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun: May you clean up the mess you made.

Rocky: I'm helping your sister, and my best friend, with something dear to her heart that she REALLY wants to do. And I respect that. Do you?

Seohyun: How about you give me some RESPECT, and HELP by cleaning up your mess, please.

Rocky holds the back of her neck.

Rocky: Yah. Seohyun-ah. Just do it. Your a maid.

Seohyun gets closer to rocky.

Seohyun: Well you know what, Ms.BIGFOOT, I'm not your maid. I'm Hannah's maid. I like to clean, but not for people who are naive, ungreatful, and a pain like you. I think we should end it here, because we all know I just won.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"K.O.! Seohyun wins! Fatality!", Daesung said cupping his hand together using his trot voice. We all laughed. Even Rocky. Well it was more like a chuckle. "Your growing up.", she said as she began to clean. "I know.", Seohyun whispered with a joker smile. Stretched out across her face. "She really is growing up..." I turned bake to the guys. "Okay you guys, let's go.", I said pointing at a silver door, next to the stairs. We all walked over. "Really? Your basement is right through that door? Don't you know basements are underground?", T.O.P said. I turned to him. "F- for today. Your NOW my least favorite. And I'm smarter than you think. Why did think I was being a teacher today?",

I turned back to the door, twisted the door knob, and slid it open, revealing an elevator. "For starters, I know that a basment is underground, babo.", I said, as I walked in waiting for them to board in. They all did after a minute of waiting. "Rocky, you coming or what?", I asked. She turned to me, and walked to the elevator. Before she got on, Seohyun cleared . Instead of Rocky being in her frozen position, she slumped over. "Your not done. Bali.", Seohyun said cleaning the chandaler. Rocky turned back around and continued to clean. "BYE!", I yelled waving as the elevator door slide, close.