I'm Back!

The DJ is Mine

(Hannah's POV)

"We Have Arrived At Our Destination. It Is Curently 7:00 PM. Welcome To Seoul.", The Pilot said over the Airplane intercome. I ignored the message, and continued to sleep. "Ms.Bae. It's time to wake up. Your Home.", the flight attendent said as she tapped my shoulder. I got up, and looked at her happily. She was holding my duffle bag. She placed it my hands, kindly. We both bowed. I put on my Black Raybans, and walked out of the Tokyo Arrival gate wearing a Plaid and black outfit. As I walked towards the exit, Paparazzi began to surround me, and take videos & pictures. My bodyguards Domed me, as I walked to the parking lot. I quickly ran to my car, unlocked the door, got in, and drove off.

 

"Car Sweet Car! It's been SO LONG!", I said as I cuddled the wheel. "Call From Rocki.", Siri car phone said. I pressed the anwer button on the screen. "Yes?", I answered. "Hannah! Welcome back home! Ready to get back to work?", she asked happily. "That's all i've been doing since i've been gone. Working. But I do miss the Club enviorment though.", I said stretching. "Well, Sumbaniem said he would pay you triple. So I suggest you get your but down here, before the club opens!", she urged me cheerfully. "Arasso.Duces.", I said as i pressed the end button. I drove through the streets of gangnam. Then finally, there It was. Club Rococo. The Hotest Multi DJ Techno Club. I parked in the V.I.P DJ parking lot spot, and walked towards the backdoor. Club Hopper blocked the doorway. "Name.", he said firmly.

"DJ Jewelry.", I said. He looked at me closely, then he jumped back wide-eyed. "Sorry Ms.Lee.",he said all weak. He moved from the door way. I walked inside, into the DJ dressing room and V.V.I.P Lounge lobby. All the DJ's were not there I walked toward the lobby. All of the DJs and Rocki popped out from behind a booth. "Surprise!", They all yelled. They rolled out a cake that read "Welcome back from your World Tour." I almost cried. They all came over and gave me a group hug. "We missed you so much.", DJ Puff said. "I missed you too, Shindong. And all of you!", I said cheerfully. "DJ's get Dressed. Club opens in 1-hour.", The owner said over the DJ booth mic. We all did our group cheer, and went to our dressing rooms. Rocki went with me into my dressing room.

The room is decorated to look exactly like a graffitted alley way. She went into the closet, and pulled out a pair of knee high heels, a short wig and a red/black/white/grey 2-piece bodysuit. She helped me get dressed, and style the wig as I put it on.

  

"You should hurry up and go bartend, before sumbaniem finds out you helping me.", I said as I put my make up on. "Arasso. Peace Out, Girl Scout.", she said as she walked out. I heard someone fan girl. I peaked my head out the door. It was Rocki. She squealed as she looked at a group of guys. They looked familar. "Rocki!", I said in a angry whisper. She looked over to me. "What are you fangirling about?", I asked. "It's BIGBANG.", she said pointing at them. I looked at them. IT WAS BIGBANG! They looked towards me. I quickly pulled my head back into the dressing room. "First, Super Junior comes, now BIGBANG! It's the boy bands and never the girl groups. Why won't SNSD ever come?", I asked in a whisper. I finished my make up and walked out, and over to the V.V.I.P Bar where Rocki was working. "You know you can't drink on the job?", She said experimenting with drinks. "I'm not.",  she said her innocent voice. " Just get me a water.", I said. She gave me a V.O.S.S water.

 She put gummy bears in a glass, and soaked them in vodka. "Gummy Bear Vodka?", I asked. "No.Tipsy Gummy Bears. BIGBANG seems to like it.", she said smiling. "Such a fan girl. I bet they just took the drinks, and went to there booth.", I whispered. "Number 1: Am not. Number 2: I just like there music. Number 3: Rude Much. and Number 4: I haven't been that close to a celebrity before.", she said excited. "Excuse you?!", I asked in shock. "What?". I looked at her in such shook. "I'm a celebrity too!", I said in an upset tone.

(BIGBANG's POV)

We all sat in our reserved V.V.I.P booth, drinking gummy bear vodka. "This isn't bad.", Jiyong said. "The gummy bears look like daesung.",Taeyang said. We all laughed. "Wait.Wait.", Seungri said pulling out a gummy bear. He put it next to Daesung's face. "A Complete match!", TOP said laughing. We all went back to drinking, and listening to the Techno music. Then a beautiful black girl walk past our both. We all got silent as she passed by. She walked over to the Bar, and talked to the bartender. "Jaw-Dropping.", Jiyong said. "Beautiful.",Taeyang said. "Amusing.",Seungri said. "Powerful.",TOP said. "Pretty.",Daesung said. "Black women.", We all said together. "How about we go suprise her, and buy her a drink, or 5?", Jiyong suggested. The rest of us nodded. We slowly walked up behind her.

(Hannah's POV)

Rocki got all wide-eyed. "Yah. Stop acting weird. That's how people lose there jobs, and rumors start about them.", I said in a pouty tone. "Excuse me, miss?", a man asked in english. "Yes.", i said as I turned around. It was BIGBANG. "Just say Hi, and get back to work." I sat there with a little smile. I did a small bow. "Hello.", I said in korean. "Oh. You speak Korean?",Taeyang asked. Rocki and I busted out laughing. "Did he say something funny?", TOP asked. "No. It's just that i'm half-korean.",I said as I laughed through my hand. "Oh. So what's on your other half?",Daesung asked smiling. "African American.", I said. "Soul Food.", Jiyong said, looking me up and down. "That's what everyone says.", I said chuckling. "Is not.", Rocki said as she cleaned martini glasses with a rag. "Well there's a first for everything.", I said. "So what's your name?", Taeyang asked.

"Bae Han Nah.", I said smiling. "Well "Hannah", would you like a drink?", Seungri asked. "I can't drink. I'm working right now.", I said. They all got wide eyed, looked at each other and walked off. I turned around back to Rocki. She was trying to hold in a laugh, but it just busted out. "What?!", I asked in an upset tone. "They think your a e.", She said laughing. "WHAT?! E?!", I yelled. Everyone in the club looked at me. "Sorry.", I said holding my hand up. The owner walked over to me. "Your up, Hannah.", he said patting my back. The headphone holder walked up to me. She was wearing all white. She opened the case. Inside sat my metallic chrome headphones. I took them out, and walked towards the DJ booth, which was surrounded by a large group of people in Techno clothing.

(BIGBANG's POV)

"What the hell is she doing up there?", Jiyong asked. She picked up the mic. "Hey everybody!", she yelled cheerfully. Everyone roared. "Oh It's been so long. I JUST ended my world tour, and i'm back to here were it all started. Club Rococo!", she explained. Then she turned and looked at us. "For ANY OF YOU, that DOESN'T KNOW ME. I am DJ WildStyle. World Renown Techno DJ.", she said holding up an album, and shaking it. "She's a DJ?!", We all asked in shock. "Now before we get started, I would like to make a message for the douchebags sitting in the V.V.I.P Section.", She said. "SPOTLIGHT!", she yelled. I bright white light landed on us. "BIGBANG.", she said firmly. Everyone said. "OHHH.........". We all sat there wide-eyed. "Why are you calling them douchebags?!", a female yelled from the crowd. "They thought I was a e.", I said. Everyone began to Boo us. "Hey.Hey. It was a misunderstanding. A VERY Big misunderstanding.", she said. "DJ DISS! DJ DISS! DJ DISS!", everyone chanted. "Yah! You guys know the rules. If I do a DJ DISS, I won't be able to DJ and i'll have to go home.", she said. The crowd got silent, then began to chant again. She looked over to the bartender. The bartender nodded. "Okay. Okay. DJ Ex. Come on Up.", she said firmly into the mic.

A Man dressed as a Excutioner came up, and went to the spin table. She picked up the mic, and walked over to our both. A hip hop began. "Okay Check it. Taeyang I really liked "I need a girl", But i t really made me wanna hurl. Daesung, as sweet as can be." She looked in his nose. "I Found your house key!", she yelled. Everyone laughed. "NOW DON'T EVEN GET ME Started on GD &TOP. There personalites are sour like fruit tarts. And Last but not least, The erted Maknae, Seungri. He is the V.V.I.P with H.I.V!", she yelled in her rap voice. Everyone yelled "DISS!". She walked back onto the stage and bowed. Everyone went crazy. "DJ WildStyle! Excuted!", DJ excute yelled into the mic. Everyone cheered as she bowed. She eyed us as she walked into her dressing room. A pair of car keys fell out of her back pocket. Jiyong walked over and picked them up. He looked at us smiling.

(Hannah's POV)

I walked back into my Dressing Room, and locked the door. I took off all my make up, my wig, my bodysuit and put my regular clothes on. I sat back down in my seat."A e?! I look nothing like a e!", I said in a pouty whisper. I Pulled out my phone, and called Rocki. "Hello?", she answered. "Rocki. Was I good or what?", I asked braggy. "You were amazin'!", she said in a funny voice. We both laughed. "Oh. Don't Forget. Your doing volunteer teaching at Seoul Performing Arts H.S. tomorrow.", she said. "I'm ABSOLUTLEY prepared. I miss that school . So many memories.", i squealed. "Well. I'm getting off my shift right now. Bye!", she said. We both hung up at the same time. I picked up my luggage, and walked out of the club through the back entrance. As I walked up to my parking spot, I noticed something missing. MY CAR! I quickly pulled out my phone and called the police.

"I'd like to report a stolen vehicle.", I said as I walked down the street. "Description, miss.", the officer said through the phone. "Its a black Hummer H3.", I said. "We are on the look right now. We will call you back as soon as possible.", he said. "Thank you.", I said as I hung up. It began to rain. "DAMN IT!", I yelled in anger. I kicked a pebble and continued to walk down the street. I heard BIGBANG's "Bang Bang Bang" play from nearby. It sounded like it was comming from a car. Suddenly a car rolled up next to me. IT WAS MY CAR. All the windows slowly pulled down. It was BIGBANG. They all smiled. I frowned at them, and continued to walk. The rode beside me.

"Get in, Hannah.", G-Dragon said. "I'm not getting in, Jiyong. And don't call me that. You lost my trust, and respect.", I said firmly. He chuckled in shock. "No girl has ever called me that.", he said. "As a wise person said before: There's a first for everything.", I said. "Please get in.", Taeyang asked. "Why would I get in the car with the people that stole it in the first place?!", I asked. "Your gonna get sick.", Daesung said. I shruged. "Stop it, and just get in the car.We'll take you home.", TOP said. "No.", I said. "Then well just keep on following you.", Seungri said. I turned to them. "Fine!", I yelled. I began to run. They were on my tail. As I started to run down the large hill, I slipped and rolled to the bottom. I heard my wrist break, once I hit the bottom.I held my wrist, and screamed. I slowly got up. I was standing in front of my  white house. There was a yellow bug parked outside. "Sooyoung, must be here.", I said. I walked up to the door, pulled the house key from under the mat, and unlocked my door. My cat jumped from off the balconey, walked over, and rubbed its head on my face. "Hiroki! Hajima! That tickles!", I said giggling.

              

(BIGBANG's POV)

Hannah slipped and rolled down the street. "!", Jiyong yelled in shock. He drove to the bottom of the hill. She was layed out on her porche, and a cat was rubbing on her. She was laughing. She pulled out a laser pointer, and pointed it at her door mat. The cat went underneath the door mat, and slid out a key.

Snoopy-025.jpg

She stood up, wobbled over to the cat, fought for her keys,and unlocked the door. She picked up the cat, slid a key back under the mat, and walked inside the house. Jiyong put the car in drive. "Yah! Hyung. Aren't we gonna give Hannah her car back?", Daesung asked. "We'll come back tomorrow and give it to her.", TOP said. As we went around the corner, we noticed that our House was right around the corner. Which meant that  YG was a few blocks away. "Well isn't this nice or what? Right around the corner.", Daesung said happily. Jiyong pulled into the underground apartment, parking lot. We parked infront of Seungri got out the car and pressed in the security code. All the garage doors opened, revealing our cars. We all got out of the car, so Jiyong could park it. When he did, Seungri typed the code in, locking him in the garage. He began to banged on the door. "YAH! LET ME OUT, YOU GUYS!!",Jiyong yelled. We all laughed. "Yah! What the are you laughing about?!", he responded. "Jiyong-ah. You must be REALLY drunk", T.O.P responded on the verge of laughing. "And why would you say that?" Daesung walked over to the garage door, opened it and the light. "Because the garage door is open!", Daesung stated in his trot. We all began to dance and sing to "Look at me gwinsoon", but replaced it with Jiyong, all the way until we made it into our seprate apartments.

(Hannah's POV)

I walked in, to see Sooyoung was cleaning the dishes. She calls herself a maid, but she's more like a younger sister. Mabey because she is. "Welcome home!", she yelled. I put my cat down, and smiled. "Thank you, Sooyoung.", I said as I held my wrist. She walked over to me, and took my hand off my wrist. "OMO! YOU DISLOCATED YOUR WRIST! STAY HERE!", she yelled. She ran to the bathroom, and came back holding an arm brace & gauze. She quickly wrapped my arm, and slid the brace on. "Thanks.", I said. "I made you some ramen. Well..I must A GO.", she said. She walked towards the door. "Wait.", I said. She turned around. I pulled out a $500 dollars and gave it to her. "Here.", I said. She bowed, and walked out the door.

I walked into the kitchen, to see a pot on the stove. I took off the lid. It was egg drop ramen. I poured the whole entire pot into a bowl with chopsticks, and walked upstairs to my room. I pushed open the door to see, Hiroki asleep on the bed. I quietly closed the door, put my pajamas, on and ate my dinner as I watched T.V. Once I was done, I was full and tired. I put the dishes in the sink, and went to my white pearl bedroom and layed down on my bed.