oo2 : From Envied to Envious

Last Game
 —  From Envied to Envious
The Next Week~

 Ahh, Wednesdays. The middle of the week and a sign to indicate that it is almost the end of the week.
"Wahh~ today we are getting our tests back."
"What?! Really? Aww, I think I failed it."
"Same >.>" I overheard some of the students talking amongst themselves about how we are getting back the tests that we took last week. Of course I had nothing to worry about, always getting 100% on these tests. I had no doubt that once again I would be 1st in the class. I mean, there really is no competition that can compare to me.
"Jieun-ah, how do you think you did?" I over heard another girl talk to the transferie. Of course I would hear them, they were sitting righ next to me. Of course I didn't care what they had to say though.
"Um, I believe it to have gone well." The transfer said. Tch, cocky ain't she? Heh, she might have gotten lucky last week, but that was all it was. Just pure "luck."
"Okay, class. I am going to be handing back the exams." The teacher said with her morning smile.
"Teacher! Did anyone get a 100% on the test?" A student asked. More like shouted out the question.
"Indeed. On the test there was one person to have received full marks." She said with a smile as she looked to my direction, I just smiled back. Hah, of course, I expect nothing less.
"Here is your test, Jieun." The teacher handed the test to the girl that sat beside me. I looked at her expression to see if she would be heart broken because of her poor score. But I saw..nothing. Huh?
"Here is your test, Joonmyun. You did a good job." I took my tes from my teacher's hands and was about to flip it over to see the score. Heh, even if that girl will not admit defeat, I can obviously tell that-
What?
WHAT?!?!?!
A DAMN 98%! What the hell! How the hell! Then who-
"Wow, Jieun! You got full marks on the test. Wah~ How did you do it?~" What..full marks...
"Um, just studying." She plainly answered back with little to no emotion. AISH!! How dare that girl make a fool out of me by beating me! No one ever beats the great Prince of the school! NO ONE!
I fiercly walked up to the front of Jieun's desk and slammed my hands down on top of them. I saw the girls that stood next to her step back a little. Some were surprised, some looked a bit scared. I even saw some pity in one of their eyes. Pity? No one pities the Prince! I don't need someone's damn pity!
"Look here, Song Jieun! You may seem all high and mighty just because you have gotten full marks on the test and won the relay. But that does not mean you are the best. I am still number 1! So don't forget your place!" I tried to calmy tell her. She sat their with an unchanging expression. Her silence started to tick me off and ultimately started to get on my nerves.
"Excuse, but who may you be?" She asked...What. Did she just ask who I was. Who I am? Does she not know? Does she not know who the ruler is and who she is below? This girl is trying to push it...
No. Wait. This girl is trying to piss me off on purpose. Trying to gain my attention. She is like the other girls. Trying to piss me off so that I get angry and remember her. Trying to make me look in her direction. She is not different.
"Me? I am Kim Joonmyun. The heir to the Kim industries. The biggest company in all of Seoul. That is who I am. I am the great Prince and heir to the massive industry. You should know me. That would be the wise thing to do." I said in my obvious tone. Try to get it through that thick skull of her's.
"But what makes you so great? I do not fully understand." She bluntly said. What? Do I have to explain it again!
"Why am I so great? Do you need to ask? I said I AM the heir to-" but I was rudely cut off by her.
"I know. You have already said that. But why does that make you great?" She asked.
"I am trying to explain that to you." I said through slightly gritted teeth.
"But, all you explained if your parents' success and "greatness." How exactly does that affect you besides you gaining their hardwork when you get older?" She said. I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. I looked around and saw that other people were stunned, as well, by her words.
Did this commoner just talk back to me? Me, the great Prince? Me, the first placer? ME?!
*Ding Ding* As I still looked at her with widened eyes, she turned her head to face the door way or more specifically the clock. She then looked back at me, "If you will excuse me." She grabbed her bag the hung next to her desk and started to walk out of the class. My eyes still glued to her disappearing figure.

Who is this girl?!



The day came and gone quite quickly. That idiot girl's words were still lingering in my mind. Her attitude and high and mighty nature irked me to the core. I dislike people like those.
"Ahhh, it's rainine?! Wahh~ I forgot my umbrella~" I over heard a girl complain. Raining? The weather called it for it to be a nice day. What a load of-
"Suho!" I looked over to the person that called me out. It was Han Sunhwa from my homeroom class. She is suppose to be the cutest in the school. I can see how she got that title.
She had very shiny light brown hair and a beautiful catching eye smile. I must say that she is quite cute.
"Yea? What's up?" I asked. My gentleman mode switched on and automatically the transfer student and her words were no longer in my mind.
"Umm...ahh..I forgot my umbrella. All my other friends have already went ahead, so I don't have one I can share. Would it be okay if we could go home together and share your umbrella?" She gave me the puppy dog look. The look that every guy seemed to fall for. It was cute, don't get me wrong, but I have an immunity to these kinds of things. Of course I still can't let my gentlemanly side go down. But, I also have no interest in this girl.
I know her plan. She is quite easy to read. I see that she just wants to go home with me. And who can blame her. I mean look at me, I am not called the "Prince" for nothing.
"Sunhwa, right? I don't mind you using my umbrella. But, I am actually going somewhere else today. However, if you would like, you can still borrow it and give it back tomorrow." I gave her my signature charming smile. Which ultimately made the girl blush and look down a bit to avoid eye contact. Hah, works everytime.
"T-thank y-you, Suho-ah." She slightly bowed as I handed her my small black umbrella. Her words stuttered out of , probably out of fluster and nervousness. Nothing new.
"It's no problem. I need to go now. See you tomorrow." I gave her a slight wink(just because I can) and waved to her before heading somewhere else. I only said that I wasn't going home to avoid having to walk with her. Not that she isn't a nice girl, but I can clearly see what she is trying to do by getting the two of us alone under one umbrella. *sigh* Sometimes it just gets old.
I look out to where the front doors are.
Hah, guess it's time to get drenched.


I should've thought this through better...

  

 
   
Author Note
Poor, poor, Suho.
Being shown up by a new student. Seems like he is no longer first place.
Also seems his pride was bruised a bit.
Tsk. Tsk. Suho is too cocky. Should I tone it down? Nahh~
Yay! Sunhwa was in this chapter~ I'm not making her the "rival" or anything...maybe~
Next chapter will sorta be of Suho getting through the rain :P Probably...

Here is a little teaser of how the next chapter will be:

After a couple minutes passed, I was completely drenched from head to toe. Unfortunately, I still had to keep walking through the poruing rain and cool winds. Since I had a couple more blocks before reaching my home.
My head started to hurt a bit. My surroundings started to blur and the sidewalk before me started to swivel.
Before I knew it, I...


Well, that's it for now :3 Kekeke~

Please do comment, I love feedback and to hear from readers =^w^=
thanks to all my subbies and readers > u <
Ta-ta for now~
-Panda3093-


layout credit