oo1 : The New Girl...or Threat?

Last Game
 —  The New Girl...or Threat?
 
The 5th Grade~

"Shh. Shh. Here he comes..."
"Omo, he is soo cute~"
"Did you hear he got top spot on the test again?"
"Of course! Have you heard that he has been offered to become a child actor again?" Heh.
Talk like this is not surprising nor new to someone like me. But why would it be? I get praise like this all the time. Not only for my smarts and handsomeness, but as well as for my family. "*squeal* AHH! It's KIM JOONMYUN!!!" I ignore their squeals and screams until I get to my desk. I hear them whisper about me some more, which only makes my smirk grow. I am not surprised I am so adored. *clatter* *squeak* I hear foot steps come closer and closer to where I sit. I feel shadows hover over my desk.
I look up only to see a group of girls huddled around my desk. I give them my angelic smile that showed my slightly-indented dimples. They look at me for a second before all of there faces are covered by a deep shade of red. Some loudly squeal while others look away to whisper to themselves or their friends that stood next to them. I sat back comfortably in my seat as the scene and reactions before me unfolded. I smiled at their reactions and was quite pleased with what I was able to do. I already know that I am the center of envy. Every girl wants to be with me, and every guy wants to be me. I can't say why they wouldn't be.
"OKAY CLASS! SETTLE DOWN!" The teacher's loud voice stopped all chatter and the conversations immediately dropped. People rushed back to their seats and many unplugged their ipods.
"Good. Today we have a new student." The teacher announced. A new student? So late in the year? Probably just another idiot that will fall at the Prince's feet[a/n: Suho thinks of himself as a "Prince"]. "You may come in, dear." The teacher said as she looked to the door. Everyone's heads turned in the same direction waiting for someone to step in. I kept my eyes forward, not caring of the new person in the slightest.
"Go on, introduce yourself, dear." The teacher said gently to towards the new student. My attention was directed to where the person was standing in front of the class. The person was another girl. Nothing special about her in the slightest.
Her expression was neautral, she had regular long brown hair that was tied up in braids. She was nothing new. She was plain if anything. Not worth my attention.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Jieun-imnida." She did a 90 degree bow to the still silent class. Her expression still as stoic as ever.
"Well class, be kind and welcoming to Ms. Jieun. Now, Jieun, you can sit next to Mr. Joonmyeon in the 3rd row." The teacher said to the girl. My head slightly turned at the mention of my name. I see the new girl look directly at me with a bored expression. She looked as though she could care less, but I knew that it was all just an act. Sooner or later this girl will be like all the others. They always are.


Morning class is over and only physical education is left. My best class, but to be honest, all of the classes are my specialty.
"OKAY! LISTEN UP! Today we are going to do the relay race! We will go in groups! SO LINE UP!!" The gym teacher blew his whistle as a sign for the students to get a move on. I just smirked and stretched as I went up first. I heard other kids groan. I heard people whispering about how I will probably win..again. I always get the best time, so of course I will win.
"ON YOUR MARKS! GET SET...GO!!" The gym teacher blew his whistle loudly and I sprinted off. Unaware of my surroundings and just looking ahead of me. The win was in the bag!
*Huff* *huff* After running, I broke a sweat. I was trying to cool myself down by drinking some water. "Wow! Suho, that was so good! You are very fast!" A girl complimented me. I could see that a slight blush was creeping up on her face. I just smiled in response. Making the girl swoon a bit; this is too easy.
"Yo, Suho! Nice job, man. 9.58 seconds is really good time. You sure are fast!" One of my "friends" from class came over to give me a pat on the back. I just smile in victory. Tch, no one has ever beaten my score. No on-
"WOW! Jieun-ah, you got 9.40 seconds! You are so fast! Wahh, how do you do that?" I heard chatter from close by. '9.40 seconds?!' That beats my score! Who the-?! I quickly turn my head and see the same girl that transfered today.
"Thank you." She said. She still had that same dull expression on. Nothing changed about her. But the thing that pissed me off the most, besides a girl like her beating the 'Great Me,' is that she didn't even look like she broke a sweat! My anger started to boil over. Who does she think she is?!
Either way, it was probably just a lucky win. Yeah. That's it! Heh, she isn't so great after all. Just some rookie's luck.

I'm still number 1.


  
 
   
Author Note
⇒I probably should've told you this earlier..but..oh well.
Anyways, when it is a blue outline like this chapter, it means that it is Suho's POV. If it has a pink outline it would be from Jieun's POV. Simple, right? I will start adding names once Baekhyun gets into the story.
Sorry it was so short, this was sorta like a..prolouge ^-^
I hope it was okay, please do gve feed back =^w^=
Thank you for the love and support ^-^ {even before the story began}
Ta-ta for now~
-Panda3093-

layout credit