Date

She's My Princess

JESS POV

 

It is now what they called Saturday, the day that I and Donghae will go out. I really want Amber to come with us but unfortunately, he has a practice in his tiresome game. I fixed myself before I head downstairs. I saw him, lying on the couch and playing with his phone.

 

"What are you doing?" I questioned him as I lean over from his head side.

 

I think I startled him because he quickly got up. I scoffed seeing his reaction while he turn to me, looking annoyed.

 

"Geez, don't just do that."he whined.

 

I  curve a smile and sit down next to him. I am not sure if it is because of my cold temperature but he looked uncomfortable.

 

"Amber, when is your free day?" I questioned him.

 

"Tomorrow, I don't have basketball practice."he replied to me and I nodded my head. "Why are you asking?"he continued.

 

"I'm thinking of us to go on a date tomorrow."I answered after I turned my head to look at him.

 

I noticed his eyed widened and the color of his face change into red. It makes me wonder what's causing it because I don't know how to do that. I lift up my right hand and touch his cheek.

 

"Your face is warm and red." I said to him and he stare in my eyes. "I like it."I continued and smiled on him.

 

I feel disappointed when he got up from the couch. His face is more red than before.

 

"D-Donghae-hyung will get here any minute now so you should get ready." he spoke without meeting my eyes.

 

Our attentions are transferred to the door when the doorbell rang. I know that Donghae has finally arrived. I wonder if Amber feels the same every time he saw me with Donghae like how I feel when I see him with Suzy.

 

“Where do you want to go first?” Donghae asked me.

 

“Anywhere that has lots of delicious foods.”I answered him.

 

“So you are hungry?” he questioned me and scoffed.

 

“No. I just want to know which place has a lot of delicious food where I and Amber can go when we go on a date later on.”I answered him and it made him stared on me. “Why?” I asked him curiously.

 

“Nothing. It’s just that, this is my first time meeting someone who wants to go on a date with her cousin.”Donghae replied to me and curve a smile.

 

“I ask him to come with us in our date but he refused, so I decided to go with him tomorrow.” I told him and he just laughed.

 

“So you consider this as a date, huh?”he spoke and I nodded my head. “Well, since you consider this as a date then, let’s have a date for real.” He stated with a smile.

 

“Okay.”I replied to him.

 

I don’t understand this guy. I thought he already know that we are going on a date but it seems that he just find out that we are going on one. He is weird.

 

AMBER's POV

 

Jessica is giving me these weird feelings. Every time my eyes meet hers, my heart began to pound. Her touch makes my heart race and makes me blushes so hard. I don't like this feeling. I can't fall to someone who doesn't understand at all and on top of that, who isn't even a normal human being. Even if she's literally cold, I find her touch a warm one. I grab my coat and decided take a walk to clear my mind.

 

"Oh dude, long time no see." Henry said when I enter their store.

 

"Hey bro!" I greeted him with a smile.

 

"Ran out of milk again?"he questioned.

 

"Nope. I want to drink milk tea this time. It's been a while since I last have it." I said to him and head to the fridge.

 

I grab one bottle of my favorite milk tea. I got thirsty from walking too. I head back to the counter to pay it.

 

"I heard you have a beautiful cousin living with you. Is it Victoria?"he questioned me.

 

He is referring to my older cousin whom he had meet when she visited me last spring.

 

"It's not Vic this time. It's a different person."I answered him.

 

"Oh, I thought it was her." he answered and chuckled. "Bring her here next time, I will give her something as my welcome for free." he continued.

 

"She loves to eat a lot. She might as everything in this store." I said to him and laugh.

 

I paid my milk tea and said my goodbye to Henry. I sat on one public bench and open the bottle of my drink. The fine snow began to fall from the sky and I lifted up my head. Smowflakes hit my face and it melts into a cold liquid. I drink up mu milk tea and wipe my mouth after. A small whirpool of wind suddenly appear and which made me brace myself because of coldness. It slowly disappear and a figure of a girl gets visible in my eyes.

 

"Finally, I'm here." she spoke and I stare at her.

 

She really looks familiar to me.  My eyes widened when I finally recognized who she is. She is no other than...

 

"Stupid?" she called me when our eyes met.

 

What is this evil girl doing in our world? Why did she came here?