Nightmare

She's My Princess

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I miss my Unnie and I got bored in the castle so I decided to come in the world of humans. When I arrived, I didn't expect that the first person that I will see is the worthless stupid human being, my Unnie's fiance. I really don't remember his name because it is not worth remembering for. He looked surprise when he saw me and it made me wonder why he is alone.

 

"Where's Unnie?" I questioned him.

 

"She's in a date."he replied in a flat tone of voice. "Why are you here?"

 

"Duh! Of course, to see my Unnie,stupid!" I replied to him sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

 

"Oh yeah!" he said and chuckled awkwardly.

 

My attention was caught on the item that he's holding. I snatch it from his hand and glared on him when he was about to take it back.

 

"What is this?" I asked him as I shake the liquid inside the bottle.

 

"You know how to read, right? So read what was written in the bottle." he answered and I made a very cold wind blows on him.

 

I smirked when I saw him braced himself and shivered because of coldness. This guy will surely die if he stayed long in our kingdom. I read what was written on the bottle and found out that it is a milk tea. I open the cup and drink some of it.

 

"It tastes delicious." I mumbled in satisfaction and when I turned to look at the stupid, he is staring at me with widened eyes. "What?" I asked him with raised brows.

 

"N-Nothing."he replied as he turns away.

 

"Aish!" I hissed in annoyance.

 

AMBER's POV

 

If I am dreaming right now, I am dying to wake up from this nightmare. If it is just Jessica, I still can consider it as a dream but when her evil sister is in it, it is absolutely a nightmare. I can see the eyes of all the people fixed on her when we pass them. I think her long black silky straight her, sharp cold looking eyes and white snow skin is what captivates their eyes. Although Jessica is beautiful too but I think the appeal and charm of this witch is much stronger than her.

 

"Welcome to my humble abode." I said to her with a force smile.

 

"It's small and hot." she replied and then freezes the walls of my house.

 

"Will you just keep yourself cold rather than freezing your surrounding?" I said to her while suppressing my annoyance inside.

 

"It's too late, I can't unfreeze them now."she said calmly and sat down on the couch.

 

She examine all the things that she see. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call Jessica. I want to get rid of the annoying evil witch as soon as possible,

 

JESS POV

 

Donghae brought me in the place called cinema. We watch a show that is shown in a very big TV. I don't understand what we are watching but I think it's about how humans choose their mate. It's quiet different than ours and much complicated. I learned too that they press their lips if they decided to choose you. I realized that Amber haven't done it to me and it made me wonder if he sees me as his mate.

 

"Do you like the movie, Jess?" Donghae asked me when we got out.

 

"Movie?" I questioned him in confusion.

 

"Y-Yeah, the one that we just watched." he replied to me and chuckled. So it is called a movie.

 

"Yeah, I liked it." I answered him with a smile.

 

Our attentions were transferred to my mobile phone when it suddenly rings. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw Amber's image flashing on the screen. I can't help but to smile upon seeing his gigantic face.

 

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Donghae asked me.

 

I don't know what he is talking about. I look on the screen again and noticed the answer button. I tap it and put the phone on my ear. Copying what Amber does every time his phone rings.

 

"Sica, come home right away after your date." I heard Amber's voice.

 

"Amber." I called his name happily.

 

This is my first time hearing his voice over the phone. He keeps on blabbing but I don't pay attention on what he is saying. I just listen to his voice. I got disappointed when the line was suddenly cut.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Donghae questioned me.

 

I lightly shook my head and shove back my phone inside my pocket. We head to one restaurant since we both got hungry. When we get inside, I noticed that there are lots of female and male sharing in the same table. Probably, they are in a date too. I ordered all the food that I haven't tasted yet.

 

"With that body, I didn't expect you can eat a lot."Donghae said and scoffed.

 

"I will just taste them not finish them all." I informed which made him stare to me with raised brows. I stare back at him and he let out an awkward laugh.

 

"I should have known." he stated.

 

I keep looking on the persons around, observing them. I noticed that some of them, do what I’ve seen in the movie.

 

"Jess." Donghae called me which made me turn to him. "I was wondering, uhm..."

 

I raised my brows when I noticed that he seems nervous.  He let out a sigh which I think to calm himself.

 

"I know this is not a romantic way but..."he paused and looked at me straight in the eyes."Do you mind if I ask you to be my girlfriend?"he questioned with a nervous smile.