Chunji

Will things end up with a happy ending… For us?

Chunji's POV

5 months or so ago, I decided to come here in Seoul due to some personal issues that was disturbing my whole existence. Obviously, I didn't inform my parents about moving out since they'll confiscate my passport and so I escaped. But I know, this freedom wouldn't last that long since my parents will find ways for me to follow their orders which would never happen. I tried to have fun before things would go wrong. I met Teen top and MinAh and surprisingly, I became a part of Teen top which I think is a pleasure since teen top is the kingka group in this school. Honestly, at the beginning I hated them coz they are all loud and I don't think I would fit in to their circle of friends but I was wrong, I found myself loving them as my friends... scratch that, I love them as my closest friends than my friends back in America. This love for Teen top is different for my love for MinAh, I found her really interesting and adorable to the extent that my heart will skip a beat.

Soon, my life was shaken like magnitude 10 earthquake when I received a call from my mother. "Krystal is going there, be nice to her ok?? and remember treat her well" Like I care, I don't like her and she doesn't like me at all. This is the reason why I came here, to get my own life and be happy. I was fuming. Normally, I can hide my emotions really well and be as normal as possible but I found it really difficult this time. My nightmare soon started when Krystal stepped into my class and not to my surprise, Krystal really is MinAh's bestfriend. I just couldn't believe it. Apparently, Krystal is my fiance but MinAh is the girl I love. 

When lunch came on the same day, all of us went to the cafeteria with the rest of Teen top members. MinAh and Krystal were talking non-stop while linking their arms which shows their friendship that couldn't be destroyed easily. The gang was busy talking to Krystal, and I think she's liking them all which I think is... a good thing. I don't want to be mean to her that much since she was friends with MinAh before I met them. Krystal looked at me for the nth time since she step up in the classroom earlier. Maybe she's wondering why I wasn't bothering her by shooting her lasers. She opened and said "Chunji, why are you quiet and not join us here? are you a spectator here?" the rest looked at us two like where some kind of alien "you know each other?" MinAh asked and Krystal nodded eagerly "yeah, we're friends" and I just nodded. "why are you not joining us then?? Tell some stories like where do you hang out? and what kind of friends do you have there?" L.joe suddenly said in english which makes the rest confused. Me and Krystal were surprised to his sudden outburst of foreign language in this country.  "Y- you speak english?" Krystal asked and L.joe nodded like it's the dumbest question he ever heard in his life "So you better not keep any secret from us coz... I'll be watching you two" he added making it sound like a threat than a friendly joke. "What are you guys talking about?? Please be considerate to the others!" Cap said. "So... Chunji and Krystal are going to tell us their stories when they were still in America" L.joe said in korean to the rest as they nodded. *Omona! what should I do?? we're not even friends to start with, so what am I supposed to tell them!! We never talk to each other like friends before since when we found out that we were arrange to get married without our opinions about it... our opinion is a simple NO! We don't want to be controlled by our parents, maybe being controlled by them to do something is bearable but MARRIAGE is shouldn't be decided by them! It should be decided by me and the love of my life*. I gave Krystal a look to inform her that she should start it since she started this 'mess'. Phew! the sound I made when her smooth made up story and my few fillers of my own made up story convinced the others. We can be friends after all... I think.

So... This is Chunji's POV and in this chapter I revealed the secret of the two :)  Please comment, subscrie and maybe UPVOTE my story if you want to :) thanks