Welcome Back!

Will things end up with a happy ending… For us?

Your POV

It has been 5 months since the little date I had with Chunji... well scratch that, it's not really a date, L.joe and the others didn't show up so me and Chunji ended up hanging out ourselves. Then I started to feel weird flips inside of me whenever I see Chunji and that's how I started to assume that I'm in love with him. Only L.joe knew about it coz he's like my secret box ehehe... but I never knew what Chunji feels, I'm not expecting for him to like me back and I think as long as we're friends and happy, I think that's fine but whenever I hear him refer me as his friend, I felt like I was thrown in a cliff where every fibre of my body felt numb. If only Kystal is here with me, I'm definitely sure that she'll shower me with advices and support but this freaking wide ocean is separating us. 

End of POV

I came out of the airport with mixed emotions, I'm happy that I'll be seeing my bestfriend after years and I'll be able to escape from my parents uncontollable orders and decisions that can change my life, not only 180 degrees but 360 degrees which is really bad. However, I'm so nervous that I might bump into him here and think that I'm an obsess stalker of his which is really not. I breathed in the smell of Seoul, the paradise of my life, the place where I, Krystal Jung can make my own decisions. Yes! I'm Krystal Jung the little ice princess next to my sister Jessica Jung but I'm only cold to people I hate or not worth of my time but I'm a very happy girl around my bestfriend. I took a cab and went to our house, where I was living with my parents before I left and moved to America with them and this house is also a few minutes away from my bestfriend's house. I opened the front door, the smell of dust lingered in my nose. I went straight first into my room and placed my luggage inside my closet for the mean time. I changed my clothes into more comfortable ones. I'm so tired due to the long travel I had but this is not the time for me to relax and so I cleaned up my room first and the rest of the house. It didn't took me that long since my house isn't that big. After that, I lay on my bed to rest for a bit, took my phone out and called the school where I will study two days from now. 

MinAh came to school with L.joe, when Ricky came running to them with a very goofy smile on his face which is not a big deal "YAH! Ricky it's still early and you're running" L.joe told the younger, but Ricky isn't that bothered of L.joe's lecture. "Hyung! MinAh, there's a new girl!!!" Ricky exclaimed which made L.joe smile "is she pretty??" he asked and Ricky shrugged "I don't know yet hyung... I haven't seen her face" and L.joe wacked Ricky's head "YAH! don't worry hyung I think she'll be in your class" he answered. 

We arrived in our classroom and saw Chunji on his seat looking bothered about something. "Yo Chunji!" L.joe shouted which caught Chunji's attention "Hi L.joe, MinAh" he answered back "Hi" MinAh said "are you alright?" you asked "yeah, don't mind me" he answered and smiled at you, but his smile was fake, you can clearly see on his eyes that something's wrong but you didn't pushed him to answer you as you think that you don't have any right to meddle in to his life. L.joe started a random conversation with him about basketball but I wasn't really listening since all of my attention were focused on one person and that's Chunji. I might not be his girlfriend but I'm still a friend of his that worries a lot since I have a thing for him. Soon, the bell rang and our teacher came in. "Class you'll be having a new classmate" she said and L.joe nudged me and gave me the this-is-it look but I ignored him like why should I care if she's pretty or not, she's still a person like us so it shouldn't really be a big deal. She came in and all of the boys in my class excluding Chunji cheered with joy but for me, shock and surprised washed over me and the light of happiness appeared in front of me. "Hi, I'm Krystal Jung, I came from America but I was a student here before I went there so nice to meet you all" she introduced and smiled "KRYSTAL!" you shouted and stood up from your seat which causes a big scene but you didn't give a damn, Krystal came running to you and hugged you "Welcome back stal" you whisphered and she nodded but we let go of each other "so... she's your bestfriend?" L.joe asked and I nodded "Chunji?" Krystal whisphered. "Krystal take your seat behind L.joe" the teacher ordered and soon the class started. 

Though I'm sitting infront of Chunji and Krystal I can feel an uncomfortable aura behind me which was bothering me for the whole time. Maybe... Krystal and Chunji knew each other since both of them came from America and that could be possible since the world isn't that small to start with. 

Krystal already made an appearance!!! What can u say??? I admit this chapter is boring but I just have to since this is like the starting point for the next few chapters!!! BUT PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!!!!!! TT^TT I want to read comments!!!