Basketball

Will things end up with a happy ending… For us?

“L.Joe-ah, have you already found a new player?” I asked and he smiled at me widely and nodded. “Jinja! Who?” I asked “Chunji” “Eh? Are you serious? You’re kidding aren’t you?” I asked surprised and he shook his head “In fact he has the same skills as Niel” he said “So there’s no doubt that he will cause any trouble” he added “Arasso, when is the game and with who?” I asked “Next month and we’re competing with SM Academy” L.Joe said “SM! Jinja... Wah daebak, I’ll definitely watch it! I can’t wait to see Sehun and Baekhyun and I’ll cheer for them” I said teasingly and L.Joe pouted “Meanie! You should be loyal to our school, to our basketball team and most importantly to us your friends” he said dramatically “I’m just joking, obviously I’ll cheer for you guys but I still like them hehe” I said and he just stayed silent.

*I forgot to tell you about our basketball team. Well, our basketball team is consists of L.Joe the basketball captain and he’s good at planning, Niel he’s a good player, Cap is good at attacking the opponent, Ricky is good at stealing the ball, Changjo is fast like lightning and Chunji... I don’t know he’s capabilities yet but according to L.Joe he’s good and there are other students too but I won’t name them XD. And now SM academy, well they are just the famous school here in Seoul why? Because they have extraordinary subjects that other school doesn’t and those subjects are dancing, singing and acting. I know right that school doesn’t look like a school but a head quarter for trainees who want to be idols. Other schools tried to copy SM but they didn’t get good responds from their students as the school couldn’t provide everything that SM has, like big practice rooms and a mini concert during Fridays after school and teachers who have high standards. Even though, SM sounds so luxurious there students are indeed rich but not snobbish, in fact they have good manners, humble, down to earth and well educated. They are just perfect, but I love where I am and will never ask for more, I may be studying in this school but it doesn’t mean we’re poor, we are in the middle class of the society in fact our school comes 5th to the school chart so our school is still considered as a school with ‘high standard’ I think that’s all you need to know*

DOUBLE UPDATE EVERYONE!!! This chapter is way shorter than the first two hehee... but atleast I made 2 updates today... Please comment and subscribe in this story thanks :) 

Because of their upcoming game, they will be very busy as they need to practice after school but I can still hang out with them during breaks and lunch. Before I go home, I will watch them and I admit they all look cool and Chunji? Well his skill is indded like Niel’s and I will be their number one fan!