The Game

Will things end up with a happy ending… For us?

It’s finally the day of the game, and it is a free day for the students to enjoy and have fun while watching the match. “L.Joe-ah fighting! You can win this game” you cheered “How about us? Aren’t you gonna cheer us?” Changjo asked “Nope, in fact I’ve been spending my voice to cheer Sehun and Baekhyun” you said teasingly “Aish! Why don’t you just move into their school huh?” Ricky suggested “Sure why not, it’s your lost anyway... NO FOOD!” you said emphasising the last two words and you smirked “Uhmm.. I changed my mind, don’t transfer just stay here” Ricky said and clanged on you like a koala. “Get off of me you-“ you said trying to push him away but was cut off when you saw the basketball team of SM Academy approaching your group. EXO-K greeted you all with wide smiles on their faces “L.Joe aren’t they so handsome like a group of flower boys” you whispered “YAH! MinAh it’s like you’re saying that Teen top aren’t handsome” L.Joe said out loud enough for you guys to hear “BWOH!” Ricky said in horror “Ah.. This girl here said that EXO-K is a group of handsome lads just like a group of flower boys” L.Joe repeated while pointing at you and your face turned crimson red “Oh, Thank you” Suho said and you nodded without daring to meet anyone’s eyes.

”You’re the new player?” Kai asked Chunji and he nodded “Nice to meet you, what’s your name?” D.O asked “Chunji and nice meeting you too” he replied “Anyway, we just came here to wish us all luck and we just want to say that our game should be as amazing as before” Sehun said “Yeah no worries, you know that our match is like a friendly match so fighting” L.Joe said “We should get going now, the game is about to start” Baekhyun said “Nae FIGHTING!!” CAP said “You should go to your seat now young lady” Sehun said “A-are you talking to me?” You asked stuttering “Obviously, you’re the only one here who’s not in the game and Sehun said ‘young lady’ and you’re the only girl here” Baekhyun said “I have a name you know” “We all know that, but we EXO-K doesn’t have any idea what’s your name coz everytime we bump in to you, you’ll just ran away like we’re some kind of monster” Kai said sarcastically. “O-oh yeah my bad, MinAh is the name” you said while scratching the back of your neck “I better go now then... bye” you added while pointing at the exit door and made your way out. “That girl” L.Joe said while shaking his head “Hey, we should grab pizza after the game and whoever lose shall pay for it” Suho said “and don’t worry it’s just us EXO-K , Teen top and MinAh” D.O said “CALL” they all said

You went on to your seat and just in time the performance of the cheerleading squad of both school is about to start. And soon both basketball teams came out and at the same time cheers coming from the students gone wild. The game started, the team captain of both teams stood at the centre to win the ball. Suho got the ball first before L.Joe and he passed the ball to Chanyeol but before the ball could reach on Chanyeol, Ricky snatch the ball and passed it onto L.Joe then to Niel then to Cap who shoots the ball and the cheers of your school gone deafening wild. The next goal went to SM’s. After the long game, Teen top won. As soon as the game finished you waited outside the changing room and as usual, Chunji got out first and followed by the rest of Teen top members. “Congratulations” you beamed “should we go now? I’m hungry” you added “We have to wait for EXO-K” Changjo said and with that EXO-K arrived “Why are they here?” you asked Chunji but he remained silent.”Let’s go?” Suho asked and Teen top nodded while smiling and you just tailed from behind.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol ordered at least 7 boxes of pizzas and while waiting for it to arrive, you all spent your time talking to each other “Chunji, where did you come from?” Baekhyun asked “I came from America due to personal issues” he replied “Eh... How did you become a member of Teen top and how did you got in to your school’s basketball team?” Sehun asked “About that, L.Joe just forced me to join their basketball team so I didn’t have any choice but to join and I became their friend because again this guy here (while pointing at L.Joe) and MinAh kept on dragging me to join their group all the time” After that the pizza arrived and you all dig in to your food. “MinAh-shi how come you don’t have any friends? I mean friends that are girls?” Sehun asked “I did have a friend before but she left to follow her parents in America and because of that we didn’t get to keep in touch with each other” “What’s her name then?” Baekhyun asked “Krystal Jung” you said simply and with that Chunji coughed from his food and excused himself to go to the toilet. “What a nice name she has” Suho commented. 

I updated just like what I said yesterday!!! :) I hope you guys loved it :) please leave comments too