Final

Will things end up with a happy ending… For us?

1 week later,

L.joe is acting differently since MinAh informed him about her condition. He's not the bubbly, joyful and active one, instead he's the total opposite. "Hey, L.joe did something happened?" Krystal said softly to L.Joe, he shook his head and stared at Chunji who was sitting in his seat, staring out the window with bored expression and pen on his hand, tapping it softly on the table. "Just tell me, if you need someone to talk to" she reassured, he nodded and smiled for the first time on that day "thanks".

 

"Eomma, when will the surgery be?" you asked soulless. "Tomorrow morning" you nodded *I should tell them* she closed her eyes and went to paradise for a little while. She felt a warm thing hovering her right cold empty hand, she fluttered her eyes open and saw the love of her life. Chunji. "Hello" you said softly, bright smile on your face "hi, are you feeling better?" he asked, your smile turned upside down, you look at L.Joe who was staring intently at you with a pair of sad, and desperate eyes. Desperate for this horror to end, desperate to see MinAh's bright smile that never fails to make other people smile. "no" you replied, you sighed, you closed your eyes. You looked at them in the eye, tears welling up, "I have something to tell you..." they remained silent "I- I will have my surgery tomorrow" you said softly "for what?" Krystal asked worriedly "I have brain tumour Krystal... I'm sorry I didn't inform you guys, I just... I'm scared that you will all pity me, will feel sorry for me and the smiles and laughters that you'll show will not be pure happiness, but mixed with sadness" you explained. The grip of Chunji's hand tightened "it will be alright" he said softly "I'll stay by your side" he added, you smiled and hugged him. The room stayed silent, no one bothered to move from where they were standing since they walked in the room. They were shocked, their bright face darkened not knowing what to do. "Smile guys, I'm not gonna die..." you said jokingly but they didn't say anything, Krystal walked over her and hugged her tightly "you fool" MinAh smiled and returned the hug. "Group hug?" you asked, they all walked towards you and hugged you. Time flew quickly, "you should all go home now and study" you said, they were all hesitant to agree, they don't want to leave, they want to stay in that room before your surgery but the nurse didn't allow them. "I'll be fine guys" you reassured, each of them gave you a warm, comfortable hug before they left. Chunji pleaded to the nurse to let him stay, the nurse gave up and let him "Thank you so much".

 

The next day, you woke up and saw Chunji sleeping. You let your eyes wander around his angelic sleeping face, until your eyes meet his pink thin lips, you gulped. You lifted your finger and trailed it on his eyebrows, down to his nose, and down to his lips. His eyes opened, "is my face a nice view?" he asked jokingly, his husky voice sent shiver down to your spine, your cheeks turned pink due to embarrassment. "I'm just joking" he said "How are you?" he asked "... nervous" you answered "don't be, you'll be fine... just remember that I'm waiting for you here" you smiled, your mother came in with food on her hands, she handed it to MinAh and to Chunji "Chunji, you should go to school now" she said, he shook his head "I'll stay here..." he said and your mum gave up.

 

The time came, nurses came into your room ready to inject you with anesthesia but you  asked them to wait for a minute which they did. "Eomma, don't cry I'll be fine" you said and hugged your mum, soon you let go and looked at Chunji who was smiling encouragely at you, the two of you hugged, your hands were wrapped around his neck, you looked at him in the eye, you leaned in and kissed him on the lips for the first time which he returned lovingly. You never imagined that your first kiss will be in a hospital room with nurses and your mother to witness the whole thing. You parted and hugged him again "stay strong" you whispered and his grip around your waist tightened. You let go and nodded at the nurses, you lied down on the bed, the nurse injected you the anesthetic and soon, your eyes closed.

 

During the operation, the doctor witnessed a tear escaping from your eyes not knowing what it means. The constant beeping sound coming from the machine to indicate your heartbeat stopped and the most horrifying part for doctors came. They tried to bring you back to life but it's not working. "Name, MinAh Lee, time of death 11: 48 AM" The doctor said. They tidied up MinAh's body. The doctor came out, MinAh's mother and Chunji both stood up abruptly hoping for a good news but the doctor just shook his head sadly and said "I'm sorry, she didn't make it" with pure sadness and sympathy. With that, MinAh's mother fell down on the floor, crying. Chunji fought the urge to cry, he fell down on his knees and gave the older a hug. The door opened, the nurses were pushing MinAh's bed, her body was covered with a white cloth, her mother tried to get up just to hug her daughter for the last time and same with Chunji. 

 

In the middle of the class, Krystal's phone rung disrupting the whole class, "I'm sorry" she said to the teacher, she looked at the caller ID that says 'Chunji'. She pressed on the accept button and said "Hello" softly. "Krystal Jung! you're in the middle of the class" the teacher said annoyed but she didn't care, she's been dying there in her seat waiting for the news to arrive. Krystal heard sobs from a woman on the phone, she knew it's MinAh's mother. Tears started welling up, but she can't let it out without hearing the actual news "How did it go? How is she?" she said worriedly, the teacher stopped nagging and the whole class stayed silent. "What did he say?" L.Joe asked. "This can't be, you're joking right?..." the phone fell off from her grip. Her hands covered and tears started falling "What happened to her? How is she?" L.Joe asked desperatly but Krystal didn't say anything but cried continuously. L.joe placed both of his hands on Krystal's shoulder and shook her frustratedly "TELL ME!" he shouted, "... she didn't make it" with that he let go and ran out of the room. 

After 1 year

"If only I can turn back the time, I will do it just to be with you for a bit longer... I'll always love you Lee MinAh" Chunji said caressing her grave. The cold wind blew, but for some odd reason, he felt something warm around him, he smiled "I'll come back here often  so don't be sad" he said for the last time and left.

THE END~

So guys how was the last 2 chapters? (yes I did double update today) PLEASE TELL ME!!!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW PLEASE!!! So this fanfic came to an end with a very sad ending (I'm not sure if I did it really well) HUHUHU!! She died! anyway I might be able to write a new story... so just look forward for it :) If you guys want a sequel or prequel for this fanfic please do tell me :) thanks