Meet the new arrogant guy

Will things end up with a happy ending… For us?

Juliette! yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo
Juliette! jebal nal bada jwoyo
Juliette! dalkomhi jom deo dalkomhage
soksagyeo naui serenade

You woke up straight away when you heard your alarm “I’m Juliet but where’s my Romeo?” You said to yourself and went to the bathroom to wash yourself and to get ready for your school. After getting ready, you went downstairs to eat your breakfast. “Oh, you’re here again” you said “Nae!! I’ll be here all the time to eat with you” he said “Aish!! L.joe doesn’t your parents get angry with you coz you’re always here?” “Nope and besides they don’t make food for me every morning and your mum asked me to eat here so I’m here” he said happily “Arasso” you said and eat your breakfast. After eating, you and L.joe left and went to school

In the school

“L.joe-ah are you joining me in lunch?” You asked “Uhm… Mianhe but I have a meeting with coach” he said “Arasso” you said and pouted *I forgot that you’re a kingka and the basketball captain of our school* “Mianhe, why don’t you go with Ricky and the others?” He said but you shook your head “Shiro! They’re just going to make fun of me if you’re not there” “Arasso” he said and patted your head.

The bell rang and your teacher Mr. Kim arrived “Good morning class, before I start the lesson I want to introduce your new classmate, he’s from America and treat him well” Mr. Kim said “come in now” he added and a guy walked into your class and all the girls were staring at him. “Annyonghaseyo, Chunji-imnida and I came from America” he said coldly and bowed *tsk, his appearance is a total opposite of his personality* you said to yourself. “Chunji, sit at the back of MinAh, MinAh stand up so he knows who you are” Mr. Kim said and you stood up just like what Mr. Kim had told you, Chunji took his seat and Mr. Kim started the lesson.

The time flew so fast and now it’s already lunch, L.joe stood up from his seat and bid goodbyes to you and left quickly and you just sighed. You stood up from your seat and you made your way out the school garden. You sat under a big tree and ate your kimbap. You stopped eating when you saw someone’s feet standing in front of you. You looked up to see the owner of the feet and were shocked when you realised that it was the new arrogant guy. “Yes? Is there anything I can help you?” You said while forcing yourself to smile. “Where’s the cafeteria?” he asked *yeah right, Mr. Arrogant is asking for help* you thought and quickly stood up, packed your food and started leading the way. “So why did you move here?” you asked kindly “It’s none of your business” he said “Rude” you mumbled and rolled your eyes “Excuse me? What did you just said?” “Nothing, I said that we’re already here” you said coolly. He went on his way to buy his food. “So rude, he didn’t even said thank you” you said and made your way back to your classroom.

The bell soon rang, L.Joe arrived and took his seat while Chunji arrived after him. “How did it go?” you asked “It went well but we’re looking for a new player because someone quit the team for good” he said while a small smile formed on his face. “You’re gonna find one don’t worry” you assured and he nodded. The time flew quickly and now the bell rang signalling that the school came to an end and you quickly packed your stuff and made your home with L.Joe.

Soooo..... How was the 1st chapter??? Please tell me your thoughts by writing comments below ehehhe... it gives you karma points too :)