Room 1004

Big Hit Entertainment

"So where is your destination?" said the bald taxi driver.

Byunghun glanced over at me with much anticipation.

I fumbled with my hands as I was hurriedly scarmbling to take out a small piece of paper from my pocket.

"Uh, its, uhm 150--" Byunghun snatched the little piece of paper out of my grasp before I could even finish. He took a peek at the adress and shot an excited look back at me before blurting out an unecessarily loud "HEY!" I flinched just the slightest bit, because you know, he pretty much screamed in my face.

I screamed, well, not really screamed more like angrily whispered "oh my god Byunghun, what is wrong with you?" 

"You're staying at the Kristana Villa, five star hotel?", I gave a slight, scared nod in response, "Me too! This is fate I tell you."

The taxi driver entered the adress, took off, and before we knew it we were at the designated hotel.

Byunghun got out first and went to the back to help the cab driver with our luggage, I followed soon after and grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the front desk.

"Hi, reservation under Mr. Lee Jaehyun?" I watched as the lady quickly started scanning the information on the computer in front of her and soon handed me my room key. Room 1004?

"Your room is on the fourth floor Ms. Lee" 

I say my thanks and bow before making my way up. Just as I was about to enter the elevator lift I heard someone calling my name, as common sense I turn to look. Byunghun. He was waving frantically telling me to wait up for him, I did as told and we got onto the elevator together. Awkward silence was all that filled the elevator ride, until he spoke up.

"So what's your room number?" he says softly.

"Uhh.. 1004, on the fourth floor" I nodded.

"Really?", his eyes lit up, "I'm just one floor above you! I can visit you all the time now!"

All of this is too much to be a coincidence. Fate? Destiny? hAH.

An automated voice called out ​"Ding Dong Daeng, you have reached the fourth floor."

Since I was caught off guard, I scrambled to get my luggage and myself off the elevator before the doors closed. I waved goodbye to Byunghun and watched as the doors to the elevator closed. Room 1004, I slid the room key in and heard a little click before opening up the door to reveal my luxurious room. I stood in awe as I dropped my suitcase and bags to check out the bedroom. One giant king-sized bed, a walk-in closet, fully equipped bathroom, even a flat screen attached to the wall. Beautiful scenery outside too. Dad really outdid himself this time. It was too tempting. The urge to just throw myself onto the bed and just drift to sleep, but no, I have to unpack. Ugh.

All my clothes were hung, all my hygiene products were safely put away into their rightful spots in the washroom, and my shoes were arranged neatly near the door. Everything was done, so with that, I threw myself onto my bed and couldn't wait to fall asleep. Maybe after about, 5 minutes of sweet slumber, there were a couple knocks at the door. As usual, I reluctantly got up and answered the door.

"Hi." was all I heard. I was groggy and couldn't make out the face standing before me. I rubbed my eyes a couple times, squinted and blinked and realized it was him. Byunghun. Funny, because who else do I know that has bright pink hair? 

"Oh, hi." smiles and waves were exchanged and I invited him in, of course, common courtesy. I lead him into my room and turned around to face him.

"Watch out for the things on the floor, by the way." I guess I spoke too soon because Byunghun was hurling towards me faster than ever. He screamed. I screamed. We both screamed as we hit the floor with a huge thud. We landed with him on top of me and with his lips against mine. Oh.

I guess my eyes were closed when I fell because when I opened them, I saw a wide-eyed Byunghun on top of me. Next thing I knew he got up in like 0.5 of a second, helped me up and then awkwardly started brushing the imaginary dust off himself. The next couple minutes was the both of us sitting on the edge of my bed not uttering a single word. He was the first to speak.

"So about earlier.. I'm sorry, it was an accident and it's your fault for having such a messy room." He chuckled but it was slightly awkward. I gave him a reassuring nod meaning that it was okay, and it was no big deal. We both sat in silence for another minute or two, until he spoke up again.

"..But you know, it wasn't bad that it happened." I whipped my head around to look at him, his face was flushed with a pink color.

Oh.

The more I kept thinking about the incident, the warmer my face got. I look up once more and take a small peek at him, all that did was heat up my face even more. Apparently he must've noticed because I think he's leaning in. 

Wait, why are you leaning. Is he leaning. He's leaning. hE'S LEANING. LEANING. LEANING. NO. StoP.