Here already?

Big Hit Entertainment
The bright sunlight coming from my window shun onto my eyes causing me to wake. I look over at Byunghun who is still sound asleep on my shoulder, smile, smile is what I did just then. 
 
Byunghun stirred a bit in his sleep and I decided to wake him up in case he was having nightmares or something, you never know. 
 
"Ah, good morning." He rose and the weight from my left shoulder was lifted immediately. 

Thoughts like I wish we could've stayed like that for just a bit longer or No, stay on my shoulder, I liked it. and maybe the one thought that I brushed off in less than a second, I like you.
Wait, no. No I don't. 

"Heeeello? Sunny?"  


Where was that voice coming from? Who was it?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Byunghun swung his hand in front of my face and looked at me with sincere concern.

"Sunny? Is that supposed short for 'Sunyoung'?"

"Yea, came up with it just now, like it? Too bad because that's your nickname now. Why were you zoned out?" questioned the sleepy boy with an extremely attractive raspy morning voice.

"Oh? Oh, nothing. Just thinking... about things. No worries, alright?" 

Nod was all he gave me as a reply. He got up and left, to where I assume was the bathroom, and came back shortly. It was like a completely different person than the one I saw just a couple of minutes ago. This red haired boy was all wide - eyed and cheery, while the boy from awhile ago was sleepy, drained and tired. I think I liked this side of Byunghun more, although his morning voice wasn't too bad either. 

I laughed out loud at my little thoughts and immediately covered my mouth and peeked over at Byung to see if he heard me, darn right he heard me, next thing I knew "What's so funny?" was the thing I heard from him. 

I pinked. Wrong choice. 

Bombarded by tickle attacks and a slew of "What's so funny's?" was being thrown my way. All I could do was laugh hysterically and squirm in my tiny seat. 

He stopped and have me a chance to explain and catch my breath.

"Now tell meeee." I could tell he really wanted to know because he used his 'puppy dog eyes and pout' tactic on me. I figured that this was how he possibly got all the Noona fans to do what he asked. 

"Oh, uhm, I - " was all that came out. 

Ding Dong Daeng.

"Attention all passengers, we have just arrived at Incheon Airport in Seoul, South Korea. You may now get up out of your seats and exit the plane. Have a nice day~!" 

We must've been thinking the same thing because Byunghun and I both got up at the same time and bumped heads. 

"Ouch." we said simultaneously. We both laughed and ask each other if the latter was alright. 

I attempted to grab my bag out of the compartment above but failed due to my height. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed onto my waist and picked me up, high enough to grab my bag. I grabbed it in silence and confusion. Once I was put back on the ground I whipped around and saw L.Joe chuckling to himself.

"Oh my god, you should've seen your confused expression Sunny!"

I punched him in the arm and pouted. 

"That's not funny Byunghun! You startled me, but thanks for the help anyways." I muttered the last part.

Ohmygod the next thing he did was so cute. He rubbed the nape of his neck awkwardly. Cutest. Thing. Ever. 

Are my eyes fooling me again? I swear i just saw his cheeks flush a bright pink. Too bad I couldn't get a good look because he turned around to get his things before I could see. 

Step by step, I got off the plane and walked into the busying airport and took in a breath of fresh air. A pair of legs walked up beside me and said that it was nice being back home and that he'd love to show me around right after we got our suit cases. 
 
"Are you sure? Aren't I just going to burden you?" 

"Nah it's fine, it'd be my pleasure, Miss Sunyoung." He said with such courtesy. He never fails to make me laugh. I reluctantly agreed after much bickering. We both got our things and left Incheon Airport.

I took a step outside and was faced with the beautiful scenery which was, Seoul.

Excited. Happy. Anxious. Free.

All the things I felt at that moment. I glanced over at him and gave him a wide grin to express how excited I was. All he could do was laugh and call a taxi. 

Of course he opened the door for me and told me to get in first, I did as told and left Incheon to wherever the hell my hotel was.

I'll show you Mom, Dad, and myself that I can do this. I can pursue my dream. Just you watch.