Opportunities

Big Hit Entertainment

"Alright Sunyoung I'll let you go for 6 months, no more, and if I find out you are playing around instead of doing what you went for..you are coming straight back home understand? Now I have booked your flight for Seoul tomorrow morning at 6:30, you better start packing now." 

 

Nodding, I glanced up at my father and tried not to let him see the huge grin I had plastered on my face.

 

"Yes father, I understand!" 

 

Running upstairs to my room, I  threw everything I owned onto my bed.. not literally though. Rummaging through all my things I finally finished packing. I hated packing, but for some strange reason I didn't mind this time. 

 

As I picked my suitcase up and set it aside, I climbed onto my bed and drifted to sleep.

 

 

[next morning]

 

Groggily, I glanced up at my ringing alarm to check the time, 5:00AM, .

 

I rubbed my eyes and jumped off my bed, almost tripping over all the clothes I never bothered to pick up, and ran to my bathroom to wash up. I peeked at my alarm clock while brushing my teeth, 5:10, I quickly finished, threw on some comfortable clothes and ran downstairs to make myself a somewhat enjoyable breakfast. 

 

Once the bread was in the toaster, I took a another glimpse at the clock in the kitchen, 5:25AM. 

 

"Alright, not bad Sunyoung." I whispered to myself.

 

The bread had finished toasting and I jumped and almost shrieked.. almost, at the sudden noise. Damn, gets me every time. 

 

Somewhat satisfied with my breakfast, I had made a mental checklist and everything was done and looked over until I almost forgot the most important thing, my phone. duh.  I ran up to grab it and on the way out something caught my eye, a necklace, my hand reached for it unconsciously and I shoved it in my pocket before heading out to the airport. 

 

When I got outside this black van waited in my family's drive way. The driver's window rolled down and all the man said was

 

"Your father had asked us to you to the airport  Ms.Lee." 

 

I nodded and got in the van while the big man took my suitcase. 

 

Shortly after the man was back in the driver's seat starting the van, and pulling out of the drive way. 

 

This is the opportunity of a life time, I can't screw this up. Seoul, here I come. 

[an hour later]

 

"I never got your name mister...?"

 

"Choi. Choi Daniel." 

 

"Ah, I see, well thank you for driving me here Mr. Choi. I'll be on my way now!"

 

I made my way towards the gate as I eyed at my flight ticket, smiling, when suddenly I bumped into someone and fell back.

 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking. I'm sorry for being so clumsy!" I rubbed my forehead as I scanned the person who bumped into me. I couldn't help but stare as the visually talented boy standing in front of me with his hand stretched out towards mine.

 

He pulled me up as he repeatedly apologized. I laughed it off since he was so good-looking
 

"It's fine. I can be clumsy too, don't worry about it." 

 

"By the way, my name's L.Joe!" 

 

"Lee Sunyoung. Nice to meet you L.Joe!"