This plane isn't the only thing taking off

Big Hit Entertainment
I felt a something nudge me in the shoulder a couple times, but quickly brushed it off and tried going back to my nap.
 
"Yah, Lee Sunyoung, I know you can hear me. Wake up, the flight attendant is here with our dinner." 

I open up my left eye first to peek at just who was disrupting my slumber,

Byunghun. 
 
I gave him a shy smile, got up slowly while stretching my sore arms, and yawned. 
 
"What's for dinner?" 

"See for yourself, sleeping beauty." he said while nudging me and laughing.

Kimchi soup, or otherwise known as kimchi jiggae, and rice. 

"A meal fit for a princess." I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.

My peripheral vision kicked in and I saw byunghun moving his arm towards me,

"What are you-" a spoonful of rice came flying into my mouth, realizing that he had just fed me I almost choked. 

"Sunyoung, you alright?" I glanced over at him and gave him a reassuring nod. He went back to eating. We had just indirectly kissed. 

Oh. My. God. We just kissed. Not really kissed, but indirectly! What do I do? Does he know that we indirectly touched lips? Oh, what am I gonna do? How do I react?

I'm pretty sure the passengers around us thought we were some cute little couple vacationing together and that just got me worked up even more. It was a little weird and embarrassing to think that me and this handsome boy beside me could ever be dating. That's just unreal and never going to happen.

He looked over at me to, I guess check up on me to make sure I wasn't dying or anything, so to reassure him, I smiled and unconsciously fed him back. 

holy . what. have. i. done. sunyoung, you idiot. ohmygod. 

[20 minutes later]

 
Me and L.joe were both quite satisfied with the meal that was provided and instantly forgot about everything that happened in the past half hour.

We both flopped back into our chairs and took a deep, refreshing sigh. I rubbed my arms and shivered a bit, the plane was beginning to get a little chilly. I think Byunghun noticed too, because the next thing you know a blanket was being put around my shoulders. 

"Oh, what are you doing byunghun?" I asked a little nervously.

"You looked cold, so I thought we could share my blanket." 

I felt my heart race at the thought of sharing a blanket with him. Stupid, huh? Maybe it's just this nice gesture that's making my heart feel like exploding. Yeah, maybe it's just that. 

The plane ride was taking longer than i had expected and I was starting to feel a little drowsy, I kept falling asleep and waking back up in 5 minute intervals. My head was leaning off towards the window, when I felt Byunghun reach over and place my head on his shoulders. 

I opened my left eye, just slightly and glanced up at him. 

Maybe it was just my eyes fooling me, but I think I saw him smile a bit. 

I let him put my head on his shoulder. He was comfy and warm and had a nice cozy feeling radiating off of him. I like this feeling, a lot. I felt him slowly lean his head on top of mine and fall asleep. I was all smiles and cozied up to his shoulder. Unconsciously I linked my arm with his and drifted to sleep hoping that we never reach our destination and that we could stay like this forever.

Do I like him already? 

 
Ayee, no way. It's too soon.