Chapter 6

In Love!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

(you want drama? here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvP8Ft6OJw *wink* just don't cry)

 

Hyomin was holding her hand tight not wanting to let go.

''Stop.'' she yelled ,as tears were coming from her eyes.She was all wet and hurt inside and outside.It was just enough for her.

Hyomin didn't turned and just back faced her.

''I've done enough,leave.Go back,it was my whole fault after all.'' she was sobing.

''It's not like you like me or something,just go,leave please.'' she tried to make him leave,but Hyomin didn't moved a inch.

''But,what if ...what if I don't like you.What if ...I love you?'' he finally turned and pulled into her into his embrace.

''Sunny,what if ..what if I fell for you so bad that I don't want to let go?'' she was wide-eyed at his words.Those words were coming from his whole heart,for the first time he fell in love.Love a word that he never trusted.A word that he thought it was just impossible for him.

''If I did that...will you accept my love?'' he hold her tight.Sunny didn't know what she should do,to accept or to refuse.The truth is that she feels the same,she fell for him at first sight,but she tried to refuse and deny it.She was from a different world,he was rich and from a high society family while she was poor ,she couldn't even help her parents that much.

''Sunny,tell me.'' now their faces were so close,his hand wiped her tears away,caressing her cheek.

''I...do.'' without hesitating his lips were coming slowly closer to her's.Sunny slowly closed her eyes,his lips were pressed on her's.Their kiss become so sweet,both of them wanted the time to stop,the time to freeze.After some time they broked the kiss.Both of them were looking in each other's eyes.

''I love you Sunny.'' he kissed her forehead.

''I can't stop thinking about you,that day when I first saw you,my eyes couldn't leave you.I've finally found something that I've never felt before,a new feeling called love.'' h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter