Chapter 4

In Love!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Sunny was confused and didn't know wha she should do.

''If you don't come here you're fired.'' Sunny hearing Hyuna's words get down and walked to her.

*BAM*

The poor girl recieved another slap on her cheek.

''Who gave you the right to talk with my husbant?'' Hyuna rised her voice.On the other side Hyomin was shocked and angry.He get down and walked towards the two girls.

''Who gave you the right to slap her?'' Hyomin grabbed Hyuna's chinn roughly and rised his voice.The girl started to tremble and Sunny was shocked.

''If you dare to touch her with one finger again I'll make sure this farm is going in hell,do you understand?'' her rised his voice once again and let go of Hyuna.

Her chin become red.Sunny bowed to Hyomin and left,she was that happy that she forgot about the slap.

''You come with me!'' he grabbed Hyuna's wrist holding it tight,hurting her.

They were now in his room.

''We're friends,but what you did wasn't normal.'' his voicee become calmer but coldly.''And I'm not your husband.'' he added.

''B-..''

''No buts,don't ever touch her again.'' he glared at her.Hyuna rolled her eyes and nodded.''Don't worry I'll make her suffer.'' Hyuna thought.

----

''Hey Sunny-ah are you alright?'' Tiffany and Jessica appeard from nowhere worried.

''Ne.'' Sunny smiled.''Your cheek is red.'' Jessica pointed at her cheek.''Did that slapped you again?'' Tiffany aasked.

''....'' Sunny didn't said a word.

''I should go home,it's late.'' Sunny faked a smiled and left those two with their worrying.

''I've never saw her like this.'' Tiffany said.

''Me too Fany-ah ,me too.'' both of them were so worried to death for their friend.

----

''I'm home.'' Sunny tried to make it that she's happy.she didn't wanted her parents to be worried about her.

''Omo,my be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter