Chapter 3

In Love!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hyomin was heading to his room.''Damn why the hell I must marry with that ? it's so annoying,but still the way she slapped that girl it worrying me.WTF!? yah Park Hyomin stop thinking about useless things.'' he ruffled his hair.

''I want to ride.'' he said and dressed in a pair of white pants and white tight white blouse,revealing his building body.He loved to horseback riding.

While walking to horses stable,he heard sobs and sniffs.''She's that girl.''  he thought.

''Hey,are you alright?'' he asked.Sunny turned her head and rubbed her eyes.

''Oh,I'm sorry.'' she said and bowed.

''Omo,don't do that,it's ok.'' Hyomin smiled.Sunny's heart started to beat faster and faster,her cheeks were getting redder.

''So why are you cryi..'' he stopped and observed her red cheek.Without realising he came closer and caressed her cheek.His eyes were locked on her lips.

''It hurts?'' he asked worried,he didn't know why but he was worried to death.Sunny was lost in his eyes.The girl wasn't saying a word.

''Su..'' Jessica almost intrerupted the moment but Tiffany covered and dragged her away.

''Stupid Sica,what do you think you're doing?'' Tiffany whispered to not hear Sunny and Hyomin.

''Ok,I'm shuting my mouth.'' Jessica pouted.They peeked on them to see what are they doing.

''I'm sorry for what Hyuna did to you,she's annoying me everytime.She's born to be hated.'' Hyomin still caressed Sunny's cheek.Sunny stepped back,because of embrassement.

''Oh,I'm sorry.'' he smiled.

''It's nothing,but I don't want the other to misunderstand.'' Sunny looked away.

''As you wish.'' he passed by her.

''I hope you don't mind if I borrow a horse.'' Hyomin kept smiling.

''By the way what's your name?'' he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter