02

Lucky Charm; Black Cat

No One pov

It was getting darker already and everyone was getting hungry, Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Moonsoo and Daeyeol went the the house about them to eat. "You guys come earlier then we expected and who do you bring along ?" Hoya ask when he open the door of his, Dongwoo and Woohyun house. "Sorry we come earlier. This is Daeyeol, Moonsoo boyfriend" Myungsoo introduce as all of them seat on the sofa. "Guys sorry I think I left my phone back at our house I go down get it first okay" Sunggyu say.

Sunggyu pov

'Gyu are you getting old ? Why do you always forgetting stuff ?.' I ask myself. Before I enter the house I started sneezing 3 time at a go. This is no good. . As I start walking into the house I continue sneezing, why is this happening now, why can't they come late. I don't want to die on an empty stomach. I stop at Myungsoo room and continually sneezing. Shaking non-stop I slowly turn the door knob around and open the door. It's only Jonggie, Myungsoo black cat. But why am I sneezing ? This only happened when I see mystical creature. The last time this happened was when I saw Kris, that werewolf.  

Jonggie suddenly meow very loudly as if he's in pain and he became a tall skinny human. A cat turn into a human. Myungsoo cat turn into a HUMAN. I was so shock and scared. What if the cat eats human ?. HOLY . Jonggie turn around. did I just say it out loud ?. When I was about to run I heard "Help me. Help me please. " the cat speak in a weak tone. I was scared, but I can't bare to leave  that creature alone. He was , god. I wrap him with ,myungsoo and carried him to my room. 

I pass him a glass of water. "So What da hell ?" I ask, can't find a perfect word to replace my sentence. "My name is Sungjong, Im a cat-shifter. It's my first time turn back into my human form since 7 years ago. I mean no harm." he said with a weak voice. I guess too much meow-ing hurt you throat. "But why now change ?" I ask. "When Myungsoo first bought me home during the rainy day, I was thankful. I had a luck charm around my neck, which allows me to turn into a human and without it i can't transform into anything." Sungjong pause and drink his water again. Before he continue I remember the charm "You mean the same lucky charm Myungsoo gave to Sungyi ? But she died in a car crash and her body was burn. That mean the charm was burn too right ?". "No he's not dead. The charm is on myungsoo night table it's attach to a phone..." before he could continue, his stomach growl. I quickly phone Hoya saying I'm bring a friend over. And he scolded my, his hyung. "Here, my cloth I guess it is awkward talking to me with only blank. We gonna eat at Hoya house. Palli they're waiting for me." I say as I pass him the cloth.

After changing into the the oversize shirt. He wobbly walk to the door. Guess its the side effect of being a cat for too long.

Woohyun pov.

We all were waiting for Sunggyu. Man i'm hungry, why is he so late. Then the door bell ring. "Well speaking of the hamvil (hamster + devil)" Hoya say. I quickly rush to open the door. I was shock. My gyugyu I mean Sunggyu piggy back someone. He place him down and let him walk but he seems in pain. "Hyung you are late. I HUNGRY TOO DEATH." Dongwoo shouted at Sunggyu. "Oh Mian. This is my friend Sungjong."Sunggyu introduce him. "Omo hyung did you do it, before coming here ?" Myungsoo ask being the ert one. "Yah when are you not on your ert mode ? No okay" Sunggyu reply which that Sungjong guys blush.

We had dinner, everyone was happy and talking but that sungjong guy just smile and not talk and had a habit of brushing his cheek with the side of his fist, like a cat. After dinner when Sunggyu and the rest was about to leave, I heard sungjong meow. Weird.

Myungsoo pov

"Moonnie aren't you sending yeollie back ? I taught he live quite far away ?" I ask him knowing that the last bus will leave if a few moment. "Hyung he move house next to our apartment. If you take a binoculars, you can see his house is opposite our house the same level" moonnie reply. "But if you look from your room, you will see my borther room." daeyeol warn me. "Oh really by the way what's your brother name ? age ? class ?" I ask very curious. "His name is Sungyeol, same age as you, class 2-3." Daeyeol reply. "Same class as woohyung hyung" moonnie added.  

c

A/N: An Update ~ Horray