01.

Lucky Charm; Black Cat

Sungyeol pov

Starting from today I am going to Woolim High. Daeyeol is starting his first high school and since we just moved house he choose the nearest school in the neighborhood. I am transferring to this school, awesome man because my previous school is so far away from our new house. "Yah Hyung stop daydreamin ! The bell just rang you better go to you new class. Don't want to be late for you first day." daeyeol say as he and moonsoo bit goodbye. They are unrepeatable. Well since I'm tall I always trip on my own foot but this time, I bang into someone.
 "Watch where you're going !" a deep cold voice said

"Sorry, I'm so sorry" I plead and bow a few time.
"Sungyi ?" he continued 
He said Sungyi. Sungyi. How he know Sungyi ? I look at him. It's him. He still got the flawless face then and now.
"Mian..hae" i shutter and ran away without looking back.
It will be bad if i got a same class with him. 
"There you are ! I been looking for you !" say the shorter man. I just smile. It is the guy moonsoo introduce to me, Woohyun. He live above moonsoo and he is my class president.
"I wanted to introduce you to some of my friend but you left first earlier so....." a long silent pause before he continued
"can i have your number ?" he ask shyly. 
I search for my phone in my pocket but..but its not there !! holy
"Ahh..hmmm do you have a paper and pen ? I don't have my phone with me now. Sorry" I say but i clearly remembering having it with me just now.

Meanwhile 

L P.O.V 

"Wait your pho...ne" I shouted but he disappeared. He ran super fast. Am I a ghost ? But he does look like Sungyi. But Sungyi was suppose to be a girl not a guy.
His phone has a black cat key chain. It looks familiar. I then head to my class. The arrived first, damn. 
"Kim L, Why are you always late ? Detention 1 hours" her voice irritate me a lot. I walk to my seat which was at the back of the class without even looking at ther face. I place that tall giant phone on the table and stare at the cat wishing it will give me some answers. It's frustrating. Suddenly his phone vibrated, he receive a text message from and unknown number and the number looks familiar. I took my phone out and double confirm it. I was right. It is Woohyun.

-End School-

Moonsoo pov

"Hyung wait up ! "I shouted as i chase after my brother, Myungsoo while dragging daeyeol with me. "Let's go home together." I say and saw daeyeol panting. Cute. "Oh dae you're wearing our school uniform ?" Myungsoo ask confused. Idiot brother. "Oh, this I going to the same school as you guys. My brother too. We recently move house in the neighborhood nearby and since the previous school is far my brother transfer here and I applied here." daeyeol explain in one breath. Cute. "Dae now I know why moonsoo love you so much. You are so cute" Myungsoo pinch my dae check. "Hands off! he's my properties If you want you can have his brother, But slight warning he is more clumsy than Daeyeol but cute too." I say as i slap his hand away.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but it's a start. Hope you like it comment comment comment.
Love you all 
-Bbuing night 02.03am-