Miss Valentine 3rd Member, The Cold City Girl

Miss Valentine [APPLY OPEN]

 

Kim Yuna

Aff username: StarBelle19

Name: Kim Yuna /MereQueisziah Kim

Nicknames: Nana, QueQue, MQ

DOB: November 19, 1991

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Blood type: AB

Birthplace:Indonesia

Ethnicity: Korean/Indonesian

Personality:

Nana is extremely reserved when it comes to emotions and tries to put on a happy front as much as she can’t. She is the type of person who is incapable of expressing her feelings to the world, as such, she may come across as a cold girl to those who she does not know.
However, under the strong interior, she is actually a really cute girl who’s full of aegyo. She loves teddy bears and bubbles, making her looks really childish at times. She is also extremely clumsy and is termed as a walking accident zone by her close friends. This other side of her is only shown to her close peers.
She is very determined and persistent after she sets her mind on something. She hates weaknesses, especially those on her. That being said, she is a perfectionist who goes to extreme length to get perfection. She is also very defensive when it comes to her friends and herself. She hates being underestimated by people and will not rest until she cleared it out and prove to those people that hey are wrong.
As an only child, she is extremely pampered by her parents. Therefore, from time to time, she could be quite difficult. She would want things to go her way and kick up a fuss if it doesn’t. However, this situation can be easily solved by bribing her with chocolates and candies.
Although she is passionate about her dreams of becoming an idol, Nana is also passionate about studying. She is a bright girl who always comes top in her class. To her, education is an important as the career that she will be forging in the future. As such, she is always seen studying during her free time rather than just not doing anything of benefit.

Background/History:

I was an actress back in Indonesia and have been in some modeling gig, both televised and runways.

I started acting back when I was still 6 years old in Indonesia where young actresses are aplenty. I had even got into beauty pageants that lead me to being a model where I later joined the Miss Indonesia beauty pageant though only ending up as 2nd runner up.

Other than that, I spent all my time studying hard as education is one of the most important aspects of my life.

Family:

William Kim Jae Seok (Father), 45
Merina Kim Min Ah (Mother), 43

Likes:

-teddy bears

-chocolates and candies

-ice cream

-photography

-writing songs

-singing and dancing

-fashion

-strolling on the beach

Dislikes:

-thunderstorms

-sudden loud noise

-bananas

-reptiles especially snakes and lizards

-backstabbers

-gossip mongers

-people who underestimate my capabilities

Hobbies:

-yoga

-reading

-singing

-dancing

-taking pictures

-writing songs

-sightseeing

-learning new stuff

Habits:

-write a song when I’m unable in expressing myself

-bite my nails when I’m nervous

-tend to mumble when anxious or nervous

-ignore someone if they made me angry

-leave a conversation when I’m losing

-isolate myself when I’m feeling down and refuse to meet anyone

Stage name:Nana

Persona:The Cold City Girl

Fanclub name:OhQueLove! (OK love!)

Position:Main Vocalist

Trivia:

-I have a huge teddy bear that’s named Baby and he sleeps with me every night.
-My friends called me Princess Nana as I apparently have a princess syndrome that will appear time to time.
- Personally, I think bananas are poisonous >3<
-I have a tattoo at both wrists. One says “Beautiful” and the other says “Believe”
-One of my greatest wish is to own a bookshop café beside the beach.
- Bentley Zagato GTZ is definitely my dream car.
- I am slightly bipolar and have untimely mood swings.
- My favourite ice cream flavor is home made as it is not sold in the stores. It is Triple choco fudge marshmallow sundae.
- I am fluent in Indonesian, Malay, Chinese, English and Korean.
-I used to be a loner and an outcast in school as I was kinda nerdy and wore really big spectacles that portrayed a geeky image.
-I used to have a crush on Yoseob(B2st) and dated Daniel(Dalmatian) when I was still a trainee in MBoat.

Ideal type:Someone who may comes across as cold and reserved but actually is nice and warm once we get to know them better.

 Junhyung (B2ST) and GDragon (Big Bang)

 

Nana is most famous in Indonesia and Malaysia

 

Congrats to StarBelle19! I really like her and she's supposed to be Hourglass member! but i think it'll be more interesting if she's in Miss V!

 

Please subscribe~! Hourglass and Miss V story will be in this story~> 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56210/hourglass-vs-miss-valentine-girlgroup