finifugal

♧ ` suit & tie

HATING ENDINGS: CHEN/YOONA

Jongdae likes Yoona, and it's not in the sweet, fluffy romance way because that's not bound to happen for the two of them. He likes her in the deep, rousing, almost, sensual way. 

"Nice work out there," Yoona says after his "Paradise" performance, and he just stares at her with those big brown eyes of his and he prays that she says it for him and only him. But before he can ask, she appears on stage, hosting the Friendship Concert with a pretty somebody and he heads back to his waiting room, wanting to talk to her one-on-one. 

And it takes him a little bit that she's in the same dressing room he's in, untying the tie on his white button down or ing it for him because he's too infatuated with her looks to even say anything. 

"Noona," he whispers. She looks up and he wants to take her away from the celebrity life, he wants more than anything to let her take off his clothes, throw away any image they have and just play passionately together. But she doesn't look up, she doesn't say anything. "Look at me, Noona," he continues, begging her to look away from the buttons and the jacket and just at him. 

"What do you want, Jongdae?" she asks with animosity, the anger displaying in her eyes. "You know perfectly well that we don't have anything," she continues, finally taking off the boy's shirt and she looks elsewhere because she knows he's getting cocky with his toned body. 

"We almost had it all," he whimpers. There came a time when Yoona reciprocated his feelings, a time when this love wasn't one-sided and unrequited, but it was a long time ago and Jongdae was an idiot. 

"Noona..." he tries again, begging her to just give him that one chance.

And he wants more than anything to prove to her that he's not that little boy from before, that he can take on the leadership, that he can obviously, take a visual like her on. So when she doesn't reply, he pounces onto her, growls, his bare upper half pins the girl to the ground and he has that perfect smirk to prove to her that he's more than a boy.

He kisses her, he wraps his arms around her, pulls her close to him and takes the time to kiss her until everything feels right, or wrong, or somewhere in between. She can't escape his grasps and when he finally pulls away, she looks red, hot and annoyed. 

"Never talk to me again," she hisses, before slamming the doors behind her. He hates their endings. He's left with this guilt he can't let go and every time he sees her, he does the same thing again. He hates these endings more than he hates anything in the world. And it's all his fault.