forrigårs

♧ ` suit & tie

THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY: JUN.K/YOONA

"Is Minjun there?" she asks as she appears at his door, asking for him, waiting for him, and not for anyone else. The man in question stands at the doorway, holding the door open and stares at her as though he can't believe what he's hearing. And it's not because she doesn't call him Junsu or by his stage name, but by the new name, the name he deems perfect for himself after things happen. And he shakes it off, not wanting to think about things like that anymore. 

"Hey Yoona," he says, scratching the back of his head. He doesn't know what to say because his once confident self seems to slither away when she's around. He runs a finger through his dark hair and Yoona wants to run her fingers through it too. But, she can't. She's not allowed to. 

And it's because she knows her line, and he knows just as well that he can't cross it either. But he wants her on the couch, smiling and listening to his pains as though it's the day before yesterday when he didn't take her away from him. But he just stares at her, she leaves him catching for his breath, and he wants more than to sit down and play games with her or sing her a lullaby when she stays over at his dorm. More than anything, he wants to press his lips against her pale pink ones that are begging to be kissed by his. 

He can't stop thinking about her. 

"I..."

And maybe it's the way she smiles at him whenever they're on the same show. 

"Is there something you want, Minjun Oppa?" she asks with that beautiful voice of hers and he can't get that out of his mind either. 

"Wanted..."

She really doesn't know what he loves about her. She doesn't know that he adores the way she is always there for him. She doesn't understand that he can't help but be jealous of Junho who gets to be her best friend. She doesn't know that he's in love with someone like her. 

"To kiss you," he finishes. And with a sweet smile, he pulls her into the dorm, her legs swing around his legs, her fingers caress his cheeks and those brown eyes are boring into his soul. He kisses her lips and she whispers huskily into his ears, words that he never thinks she would say. 

"I can't stop thinking about you."