ichigo ichie

♧ ` suit & tie

ONE TIME, ONE MEETING: SEUNGRI/YOONA

She's the pretty lady at the side.  Her smile captures his eyes, bright and blinding, he's inevitably in love with someone like her. And it takes him a minute that she's staring at him, just him, giving him that gaze that says follow me, come with me, there's still time to play. 

"Hurry, there's not much time!" her voice calls out in the darkness, his arms try to catch hers, but she's too fast for him to catch. He follows the auburn beauty into the depths. A laugh escapes her lips, and he finally finds her there, standing against the brick wall in the alleyway. Her mask hides any real emotions and though he can only see how her eyes smile behind the white feathered mask or the way the sequins glimmer because of the light posts. 

"Seunghyun," he whispers, pinning the girl to the wall. He runs his fingers through her auburn hair, praying that she might let him kiss her. But she slips away, his lips that are only centimeters away disappear and the girl he's trying to catch is entering a game that's too complicated for him to follow, but he escapes into street lights and into the majestic ballroom where souls give up their lives for a game. 

He tries to find the girl in the blue evening gown. "You're going to be late," her silver voice chimes. And right when their fingertips touch, he spins her around, she faces him and her warmth is an oasis to his once cold hands. She's an oasis to his lavish life. 

He spends months finding her. He knows her as well as the back of his hand. And when he finally approaches her, she disappears like the White Rabbit, exclaiming that he's going to be late or that she's late, but when he looks at the girl, she ony smiles. Because he knows Im Yoona better than she knows herself. And he knows that she wants to disappear, wants to play the hero in an adventure. She doesn't want to find a boy to love, she doesn't want to play games in love, but Alice knows she has to. 

But when he finally spins her around, her vanilla scent capturing his nose, her touch delicate and soft, he attaches his lips to hers, praying, hoping that she'll let him go on this adventure as well. 

And she does.