Epilogue: The Next Recipe: University

Food For Thought
Please log in to read the full chapter

“It all started in the summer, closer to the end, when I first met you. I remember I was kneeling down to tie my shoes and didn’t notice you coming. You tripped over me and I guess fate decided we were meant to be. At first you were just my really close friend; you cared about me coz we were in the same situation. It was then that I met Kyungsoo and my heart went wild for him. At least…I thought it did. It turns out most of the fluttering in my heart was for you. It took me too long to realize it and I thought I lost you when I did…

 

But…

 

Fate decided we were meant to be after all, because you came back to me.

 

And now here we are ready to spend the next 4 years of university together. Who knows, maybe we’ll get to spend even more than that, at least I hope so, right, Chanchan?

 

 

Chanchan?”

 

------

 

“Oh my god Chanyeol, you’ll never believe what this just said to me!”

 

“Oh…uhh…hey Krystal…I’m gonna regret this but what did this “” just say to you?” Chanyeol sighs heavily while he answers.

 

“WELL, FIRST OF ALL! He said that I should stop bothering you so much because apparently, all I do is gossip and -talk everyone to you. That’s not even true! Like, seriously, when do I -talk?!” Krystal scowls with her arms crossed, looking like she was on her last fuse.

 

“Umm…you’re kinda doing it right no—”

 

“Don’t interrupt, I’m in the middle of my thought. SECONDLY, he told me to stay away from you because I always invade your personal space, which he says only he can do…he said something about boyfriend privileges or some stupid load of crap like that. Who the hell does he think he is anyways?!” Krystal’s tone is beyond sarcastic and it clicks in Chanyeol’s head who she is talking about.

 

“Hey, it’s kinda true since he is my boyfr—”

 

“I SAID STOP INTERRUPTING! GOSH, PARK CHANYEOL! YOU’RE TERRIBLE AT LISTENING!” Krystal pulls a knife out of nowhere and points it at Chanyeol. The tall male starts freaking out and looks around the school hallway but no one is around. He panics as Krystal gets closer and closer, until he’s backed up against a locker. Krystal raises the knife and has a sadistic smirk to her face. “This is what happens to people who interrupt me all the time…a nice slice to your beautiful lip—” Krystal’s eyes widen in shock as she falls over, Baekhyun standing behind her. He eyes her motionless body before turning his eyes back to his boyfriend.

 

“Baekkie?! OH MY GOD, AM I GLAD TO SEE YOU! I ALMOST DIED!…Wait why are you looki

Please log in to read the full chapter