Dinner

Unbreakable

Ji young woke up to the forceful quick shakes of seunghyun. He jumped up pointing a gun at the bridge of his nose, which he had under his pillow. Seunghyun sighed slapping it out the half awake male. "Ji young its me come on wake up!" He yelled in his ear in a loud whisper. Ji young slowly turned to look at his partner of 10 years a sleep-ish glare on his face. He turned to punch him with his left arm but seunghyun dogged it tackling him onto his own bed. He had him in a head lock til he stopped struggling. "Are you awake now?" He asked ji young and he nodded sighing. Seunghyun released him and slowly helped sit him up. "Im sorry to .. wake you up I know how you are about rough awakenings but I had no choice. I needed to tell you something .. im so sorry I .. couldn't control myself she was to tempting." Said seunghyun and ji young punched him in the face. "You ! Y-You slept with .. minzy didn't you?!" Ji young demanded and seunghyun nodded. Ji young glared at him tackling him down slapping him twice. "You fool do you .. have any idea .. any idea what the you've just done?!" Demanded ji young grabbing his collar glaring at him. "I know I know !!! Said seunghyun smirking "I don't regret it either." He added getting another slap in the process. "Your not like this .. you don't break the rules!" Said ji young pacing around as seunghyun slowly sat up happily to be free of the enraged male. He stayed silent for a long moment after his statement, his expression thoughtful.

"she must be important if you .. if you broke the rules .. so i'll keep your secret from the others. We don't need seungri freaking out more then needed." Said ji young getting hugged by him. "Thank you .. ji young." Said seunghyun and he walked out his room. Ji young sighed wanting a shower. He got his robe and shower gel walking into his bathroom. He the warm water and got in relaxing under the warm water his sore muscles relaxing. He felt so much stress now but he trusted seunghyun. Our relationship is complicated but .. he knew be could trust him. He leaned against the tiled wall washing off his muscles. "crap .. I hate .. being the leader." Said ji young frowning. He began to cry holding his mouth to stop the ugly sobs. "Oh god im gonna die here because, he .. loves her." Said ji young calming himself. "Get a grip believe in your skills." Said ji young soaking his red sore eyes in warm water. He walked out after drying himself off keeping his robe on.

He walked out his room still in his robe going into the kitchen. He smiled approaching his steamy bowl of ramen the cooks left him at this time. He sat down eating some of it enjoying his time alone. But it didn't take him long to be joined by CL. She set down a plate of kimbap and a bowl of cucumber soup. She sat next to him smiling softly at him before she started eating. "What's your story .. to cool to eat with everyone?" Asked CL and he sighed knowing she was referring to his lack of attendance at dinner. "I just .. don't do family dinners I prefer eating alone." Said ji young softly. CL titled her head slightly toward him a confused expression on her face. "Why?" She asked feeling sorry for prying but she was to curious after all she hardly see's him much let alone talk to him. "Because they just make me sad .. that I never had them. If I don't see it I won't think about what I missed." He said to her softly and she frowned "do you .. hate the daylight as well?" She asked him and he shook his head. "I never need to be awake during the day .. most interesting stuff happens during the night." Said ji young softly and she chuckled lightly. She looked down "stay up with me tonight .. there is something I wanna show you." She said softly and ji young groaned. "Can't you just show me now?" He asked her looking slightly annoyed. "Okay fine come on." She said pouting and she pulled him out. They walked out the house and down the hill. They stopped at a little grave site that had four so far. "What is this?" He asked her and she frowned" my parents grave yard." She said softly. "You have four parents?" He asked her confused and she looked down. "These are my grandparents as well." She said and he nodded in understanding. "I've never had a big family dinner .. but I hate seeing chairs empty .. so stop leaving yours." She said turning walking back. "Hey!" Ji young called and she waited til he came up. "I can't promise you i'll always make it to dinner but .. i'll try." He said and she hugged him. "The days you don't i'll come find you at this time. So you won't .. eat alone anymore." She said and he slowly wrapped his arms around her. "Crap our physical attractions for one another may cause what seunghyun did." He thought letting her go quickly. He turned away from her walking back into the house.