Change

Unbreakable

"you five are no longer the clowns of the law. You are no longer scheming individuals trying to get detective! You are now five tough gangsters on the run from the law! Your way in the house of crime is that your on the run from the F.B.I and heard this was a safe place to crash! Got that ji young?!" Yelled they're commanding officer. "Sir yes sir!" He shouted back getting kicked. "You moron you respond to g dragon or gd now! And your not a proper idiot your a cocky now get up maggot!" He shouted again. Ji young rose to his feet staggered straighting up his clothing a scowl on his face. "Are you sure these rookie undercovers are ready for such a task?" Asked the forces costume, fake tattoo, and special effects artist. She went and started putting some tattoos on them all once they took off they're shirts. "I don't give two s !! If they want respect they have to do it." Said the scowling man walking off. They all sighed looking at her "how did you two even .. happen? Your so nice and he's such a ." Asked ji young and she laughed lightly. "He isn't that way to me .. he's a sweet gentleman." She said smiling dreamily. Ji young made a face highly doubting her words but whatever suited her he supposed.

Once they were changed into outfits that would help them fit in, they drove off toward the house. Only seung hyung seemed totally comfortable and it made him sick. Of course he would be comfortable the man could crush a skull with his bare hands. Seungri seemed ready to puke .. taeyang seemed second comfortable but that's because his body was his weapon. And daesung was already getting into character acting like they were going for ice cream. Ji young was alittle nervous but his weapons were hidden along his body. They were knives ready to be grabbed and thrown. Seungri got his gun ready and hide it behind his back as they pulled up to the mansion. It was pretty grand and looked heavily roomed. They all got out the car and walked up having seungri knock. It didn't take long for a maid to answer "yes how may I help you?" She asked in a light worryless voice. Did she realize what house she served?! She was even so young this naive women. "Yes I would like to speak to Hyun Joong." Said ji young. "Ah master Joong there is someone here wanting a audience with you." She called. "Who are they may." A gentle and calm voice called and they all looked shocked. The man that has made the toughest men commit suicide so they wouldn't talk his business, had a voice like that? Ji young remembered that integration he was there!

Flashback

" I can't tell you, you fool! I will die a horrible death if I share information on Hyun Joong!" Shouted a distressed 5'11 muscle man. "I will personally see to it that your balls are cut off, cooked, and shoved down your pathetic throat in jail! Now tell me where he is you piece of trash I ain't got time or patience for this toe toeing bull!" Yelled the second in command slamming on the table the man was cuffed to. The man began to cry shaking his head and he went to kick his but was grabbed by the police that guarded him. "Calm down!" They yelled and ji young went out planning to yell when a surprised gun shot silenced the chaos. They ran back into the room and ji young staggered out throwing up at the sight.

End of Flashback

There were countless more all different ways to the same brooding result. But this man ... no this man couldn't be the name that brought killers to tears .. could it? The maid interrupted his thoughts with a question. "Who are you?" She asked and ji young was about to answer when seungri did. "We are big bang please let him see us the business is urgent." Begged senguri and she glanced before moving to let them all in. They glanced up at the two most powerful males alive. They had the worse street reputation. The man sitting beside Hyun Joong was Jay Park who strikes the same reaction in men. Seeing them side by side, so easy to end was just to tempting. Ji young went to grab a knife but stopped at the sight of the leader of 2ne1 CL. When they came in for a mug shot they posed like it was a photoshot. They were so beautiful as the three others joined her down the stair case. "Big brother mblaq called they are holding a meeting with .. who are the fresh faces?" Asked CL and the four looked them over. "Big bang apparently minzy dear tell me they're backround." Asked Hyun Joong as she stopped infront of seung hyung who oddly smiled for the first time, in the 10 years ji young knew him. "They are currently on the run from the F.B.I .. am I wrong?" Asked minzy and seung hyung shook his head bowing . Minzy lightly smiled and joined CL's side again. "Yes we would like to stay here we hear this is the safest place for criminal's." Said ji young. Jay Park laughed "you have to earn your rooms by showing your skills and doing one test." Said Jay Park and they nodded. "Go prepare five rooms close together for .. big bang .. hopefully you will have time to get comfortable .. the tests start tomorrow good luck." Said Hyun Joong shooing off the four to the kitchen ji young assumed.

The maid lead them upstairs and once she left, they all talked in one room. "Ji young im scared I really don't want to die." Said seungri frowning and ji young couldn't help put a arm around his shoulders. "Your not going to im here remember .. we're all here and .. besides we just can't blow it." He said softly smiling lightly when he hugged him tightly. "Whatever you say g dragon." Said seungri and ji young laughed. "I actually don't mind that it sounds cool." Said ji young and they all smiled. "Hey seung hyung!" Called ji young as they were leaving. "Yeah?" Asked seung hyung. "Don't get involved with minzy I saw the chemistry earlier so don't act uninterested now! Im serious she is the brain of the family and will catch on the fastest." Said ji young. " I took acting lessons .. I studied this role .. don't worry about me just worry about yourself." Said seung hyung walking off and he sighed rubbing his forehead. He turned off his light and got comfy in the comfortable bed. "God I hate change." He mumbled before falling asleep.

Author note: I just want to thank you guys for subscribing and my first upvote for this omg that made me so happy!! ^=^ anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and to those who aren't subbed please do so ~ oh and comment I love comments :) well bye thanks for reading c: