Tests

Unbreakable

Ji young woke up to the cold breeze slapping against his body. He glanced around annoyed that he was on the floor. For some odd reason he always found himself there. He heard his door open glancing up at T.O.P. He knew he needed to start referring to him as such and himself as g dragon. But it just felt weird to do so. "Why are you in here?" He asked in a stiff voice sounding still asleep maybe he was. The tall male rolled his eyes "come on GD you forget we have tests today that will determine if we're worthy to stay here." Said T.O.P annoyed when he didn't move, and walked up to G dragon's limp body, lifting him off the floor. G dragon straightened himself up and walked out with him. T.O.P held onto him alittle when they got to the stairs. The others were already down stairs waiting impatiently for him not touching they're food til he did. He only took a few bites before shoving the full plate away. He never really ate in the mornings. T.O.P knew this, but seemed extra nagy this morning. "You need your strength so eat .. unless you wanna be spoon fed." He teased receiving a dirty look in response. "Whatever I just want to get these "tests" over with so I can sleep." Said g dragon grumpily.

Big bang walked out to the field they had to test in. The whole field was covered in stuff to do. They bowed they're heads to Hyun Joong and Jay Park. "Good morning big bang you know what I find odd?" Asked Jay Park with a raised eyebrow. They all glanced at one another before shaking they're head in confused union. "Minzy can't find much on you. Its like your a ghost that just appeared .. we came to the conclusion your all cops and we're killing you." Said Jay Park and Hyun Joong and him took out they're guns and pointed them at big bang. Taeyang and senguri took out there's but ji young put up a hand and they set them down in confusion. "This is the first test if they wanted us dead they'd already be cleaning the mess." Said gd and the two smirked laughing and nodded pulling back they're guns. "I can see why your the leader. But we're gonna test you first." He said and they put blindfold's on them all with gd being in front to pull them along. Where gd learned how to use his knives, the teacher taught him the means of blindness. Encase he was up against someone unfair who would blind him with powder. He could walk, eat, and fight blind so he happily pulled them through the maze. He just missed walls, snakes, and them. Next up was T.O.P and he squeezed giant watermelons to breakage as well as pumpkins. Then they had him lightly fight with minzy. The way they moved was like a elegant dance and they both almost looked sad to part ways.

Taeyang was next his strength being in his legs so they partnered him with dara, and they did crazy leg workouts the broke bricks in half. Park boom and Daesung had a strange love for explosives. And so they would throw them in the air and gd along with senguri, had to take them out before they hit the ground. After five minutes Jay Park called them and they talked quietly, coming back to them and saying they passed. Gd instantly left the field and went back to his room falling asleep, the second his head hit the pillow. He didn't hear the rules of the house and frankly didn't care at this moment. Minzy walked up to T.O.P her fingers light brushing down his arm. "Im gonna need your groups history." She said and he nodded as she turned and left with her other sisters.