Faking History

Unbreakable

When they got free time away from the house they snuck into the police station. They grabbed the crappy coffee the secretary made simply smelling and sipping it. They loved the feeling of similarity. Nothing at the mansion was anything they knew but this place was they're second home. They walked toward the second in commands office watching his wife rush out with messy hair and simply waited til he came out. "Ah its you maggots how wonderful what you want?" He asked sounding calmer then usual. "We need our history." Said gd hitting at a giggly daesung. The man shot him a glare and he calmed instantly from fear. "Alright come back in a hour." He said and they rushed out laughing loudly once they were out the police station.

They went to they're favorite coffee shop and ordered before walking to they're street cart. It was were they all formed bonds so the street cart meant something to them. Ji young remembered he got his call about being able to join the force. And ever since he worked his way up. The only reason he wanted it this bad, was to crush his father. He had trained him to be a cold brick for a man. All for him to join the force. And he did of course but got no 'im proud of you son' no for his greedy father getting in just wasn't enough. He needed to be the highest rank like he once was. Ji young didn't care he liked were he was, but knew if he wanted a family .. being undercover wouldn't do. He didn't realize just how silent his thoughts had made him because when he looked up, observant T.O.P was watching all the emotions dance across his face. Ji young glared at him viciously who the hell did he think he was? He was doing the same thing for the same reasons. And yet he gave him that judging pity look?!

Even though ji young was fuming, he calmed himself not wanting unnecessary conflicts. He pulled out his buzzing phone pouting at the message. "Its time to write big bang." He said and they all raised. Ji young sighed heavily as they all crowded along the paranoid man. He hated groups and loud people and today he was trapped by both. "Okay maggots we need you to sound cool but not to cool. What can you fake comfortably?" The second in command asked shooing the male out his own chair getting ready to type. "Drugs." Said daesung and everyone turned to stare open mouthed. They didn't except him to talk much less contribute. But it was still nice don't get that wrong. "Okay daesung drugs it is." Said the man typing out typical street drugs they all knew. "You killed a few cops trying to escape." He mumbled typing that out as well. He messed up they're hair and slapped them before taking they're mug shots. "We'll say alittle jail time, warrant for arrest because didn't show for court .. thievery in some other states. There!" He printed it out putting it in a vanilla envelope and shooed them out. When they got back T.O.P insisted on giving it to minzy alone. Even though ji young thought against it, he still allowed it. But didn't see him for the rest of the day or night.