To Catch A Wolf

Unique

I glanced up at the sky and noticed how bright the starts were tonight, how they twinkled happily against the darkness. I finished drinking my soda and stood up from the ledge I had been sitting on, I smelt them before they caught me. As an Original I had a keener sense of smell then they did, I glanced around halfheartedly as I made my way down the half beaten trail towards my country house, I had but up sigils to lock the new pack into the large grounds I had created to help them, but this pack was a bit more difficult than the others I had to deal with, and let’s just say I pissed off their Alpha enough to make him want a piece of me when he saw me. I knew it was only a matter of time till he found a way to hunt me down. I made it easy for him, but not easy enough that he would catch on, I glanced around again and caught a scent of the sentinel wolf- or their patroller, a sentinel was the top warrior of the pack in subordinate ranks. The Sentinel was a solid lithe black wolf with mix match eyes-one gold, one blue.

I caught his scent as he high tailed it back to the pack, smiling I began to hum and act drunk, my play-idiot girl who smack the alpha wolf in the nose. Quite entertaining really, now all I had to do is make sure they get within range of my sigils for them to have to shift to human then I can knock them out, mark them and spend however long it takes to make them into a real pack, although they seem to have it down pretty well.

I heard a twig snap about a mile and a half away from me, then a couple more after that, I grinned-my plan was working. I continued to make my way towards my place, an empty beer can in my hand, and I sigh loudly to myself.

“Aish, I must be going crazy. I hit a dog, not just any dog, an ugly one at that.” I spoke out loud; I heard a small growl in response.

“Maybe if stupid dogs didn’t just randomly show up in front of me I wouldn’t have to hit them. Oh well, he was ugly that’s all that matters.” Another growl, this time a little louder.

“Aish I can’t find my keys.” I mumbled to myself and fiddled with my pockets, purposely missing the pocket I had placed my keys in. I heard another snap this time it was closer to me and I jumped slightly pretending like I didn’t expect it. I glanced around quickly and shrugged.

“I wonder what that was about.” I muttered and staggered to my SsangYong Rexton 2009 SUV, it was solid black and big enough that I could fit the pack into it. I ped my red leather jacket but kept it on and fanned myself.

“God it’s getting hot.” I sighed and finally shrugged off my jacket, my white top showing off the black lace bra through the fabric; I caught a whiff of arousal from a few of the pack members and rolled my eyes. Typical male, I thought and hung my jacket on my side mirror, I knew this place had a river and I made my way clumsily to it, I knew the pack would follow me, once I reached the river I kicked off my high tops and proceeded to pull my shirt off my body, I heard a whimper and then my jeans joined my shirt and shoes on the ground, I made sure to wear the matching boy short I had gotten with this bra, thank god for Victoria Secret, I thought and walked towards the water.

“Well I guess since I’m locked out of my car I will just enjoy this river instead, too bad I don’t have any more beer.” I sighed and walked into the water, I moaned as the water relaxed my muscles, if only I could heat up the water.

I saw a bush rustle by my clothes and watched as a boy came out from behind the bushes, he looked like a little kid, and I knew his scent so I knew he belonged to the pack. I feigned shock and ducked into the water further. He smiled slightly and crouched next to my clothes.

“You look a bit lost.” The boy asked.

I think they are on to you Lilith. I inwardly groaned at the voice.

Can’t you ever stay quiet?

Nope, besides even I could see through this act, you may not have a choice, you might have to fight.

Not if I can help it Red. I’m pretty much ; I doubt they think I can fight.

Well don’t ask me for any help if you can’t impress them with your figure.

you Red.

The voice chuckled and my head fell silent. I smiled at the boy and moved slowly to the edge of the river.

“I locked myself out of my vehicle, and since I’m slightly drunk I thought it would be better to swim it off.” I answered the boy, his eyes widened slightly and nodded.

“I can help you if you would like?” the boy asked and held his hand out to me.

“I don’t even know you.” I cocked my head to the side and frowned at him.

“My name is Luhan. What’s your name?” the boy said with a small smile.

“My name is Lil.” I smiled and held out my hand to shake it, I knew I was making a mistake by offering my hand but still, I had to play my part.

He smiled and took my hand in his, shaking it ever so slightly, I didn’t miss how his hand tightened slightly around mine.

“So now that we know each other how about I help you get into your car. A pretty girl such as you shouldn’t be out here this late. You never know what’s lurking in the woods.” I smiled at his words; oh you should be more worried about what this pretty little girl is going to do to you.

I nodded and made a move to go to the shore, climbing out I grabbed my jeans and slid them on, grabbing my socks I put them in my pocket, he frowned when I reached for my shoes and didn’t put them on.

“Won’t you need those?” He asked, and I laughed.

“Nope, the alcohol kills the pain.” I smiled and picked up my shirt and slipped it on, I heard a whimper as my bra soaked my top and my jeans hung low on my hips; showing the top bit of my , I watched Luhan gulp and his lips hungrily, I didn’t miss how his eyes fazed from his dark brown to blue.

“Shall we?” I smiled and walked towards my SUV.  I heard Luhan walk slowly behind me, trying to not make noise but I could smell him so it didn’t matter, he smelled like a pup with a hint of peaches, why peaches I had no clue, I think his wolf is a female so maybe that’s why.

“Nice car.” Luhan commented as we reached my car, I smiled over my shoulder and walked to my jacket, still where I left it but I smelt Alpha all over it, I felt around and smiled slightly when I noticed my keys where gone. They took the bait.

“Thanks, it was a present from my dad. Sort of a congrats on being a college kid thing.” I smiled and watched him take a look at my car.

“I see. Well do you have a spare key?”  I shook my head at his question, total bull; I had one above the right rear tire. Luhan nodded and smirked as he walked around to the other side of my car; I kind of followed him and traced my hand on the spot I had my spare at. I frowned when I felt that it wasn’t there. This is a road bump; I mentally cursed myself and played with my necklace as I thought of a way to fix my plan.

“Well do you have a cell phone to call someone?” Luhan asked and I pointed in my car where my cell was sitting on the passenger seat. He smiled and nodded.

“So basically you let yourself be completely isolated?” Luhan raised his eyebrow at me and I shrugged.

“Today just isn’t my day.” I smiled and watched as Luhan’s aura changed.

“You got one thing right human. Today isn’t your day.” Luhan smiled and I watched his eyes shift to blue as he jumped and shifted into his were form. A soft shade of yellow tinged with grey.  He stood in front of me his teeth bared at me and I smiled.

“What makes you think I’m even human?” I said and I felt my eyes shift from their normal brown green shade to red, proof I was an Alpha myself.

 I locked gazed with Luhan and watched as he bowed down as a sign of his low status, I smiled and knelt down to him.

“Why don’t you stay here like a good little ?” I smirked and clicked a silver bracelet onto his wrist, binding sigils decorating it and watched as he let out an ear piercing scream as he was forced to change into a human again.

“That should hold you princess.” I said as I patted his head and he whimpered.

“You .” He snarled at me and I smiled.

“Oh trust me I’m something worse than that. Now be a good boy and call your pack. You guys have caused me enough of a headache already and I’m losing patience with your untrained pack.” I yanked his head up by his hair and hoisted to a sitting up position.

Luhan whimpered and glared at me, “ you .” I smiled and felt around his jacket, finding my spare key in the front inside pocket.

“Well I guess you just became my new bait.” I hoisted him up to a standing position, he was only slightly taller than me but I was far stronger. I lead him to the back of my SUV and unlocked it; I shoved him towards it and slammed the doors on his face.

“You want your pack member back you better just admit defeat. I am part of the Counsel and as an untrained pack it is my duty to teach you, but you keep thinking you are somehow exempt from this rule. You have two options, undergo this teaching and you guys have unlimited resources and protection from the humans, or I kill you. As you can tell I am just like you, if not stronger. Alpha, how did it make you feel watching your pack mate submit to me? I can teach your pack to never be able to do this unless it’s you. However if you refuse to agree with the Laws I will without hesitation take you out.” I yelled out to the woods, I knew they were watching.

“You have till tomorrow night to give me your answer Alpha. Till then Luhan will be with me.” I gave him an ultimatum and with that got into my SUV, I looked in my rearview mirror and watched as Luhan struggled with the bracelet.

“You won’t be able to take it off. Only I have the spell and power to remove it.” I spoke softly and when Luhan stared at me wide eyed I looked away.

“You’re different?” Luhan whispered and I looked forward as we headed down the dirt path to my house.

“You have no idea.” I answered and continued to drive. 

 

 

 

I am sooooooo sorry i havent updated in a while!! I started taking some of my college classes online and let me tell you it is the hardest thing I've ever had to do!!!

Anyways also because I have been busy with college I haven really checked out the amazing KPOP world VIA anything lol so I hope not to disappoint and hope you all enjoy my story :) I promise to update again soon :) I love comments!