Jessica's his girlfriend?

My Gangster Girlfriend (Sequel to My Gangster Roommate)

"Why must I wear a dress? It's just dinner right?" Eunmi pouted as Jaejoong picked tens of dresses from the rack.

"Aigoo so cute!" Jaejoong pinched her cheeks. "Yes it's just dinner but it's in a high class restaurant! I can't have you turn up in sweats and a tee and looking better than Jessica!" he teased.

Eunmi rolled her eyes. "Your flattery rocks." she mumbled.

Jaejoong smiled and handed her several dresses. "Try them one babe!"

Eunmi pouted but she went in nevertheless. She came out a few moments later.

Korean-Unique-design-y-Exposed-Should
Jaejoong frowned. "The skirt is too short!" he grumbled. "Next!"

Eunmi pouted and went in to change into another dress.

g_summer-korean-women-s-dress-flouncing-
Jaejoong choked on his spit when Eunmi came out. He rushed to her side and pushed her into the changing room again.

"Too much exposure!" Jaejoong shrieked. "Oh my god there were male salesmen just now! I'll break off their necks if they saw you in that dress!"

Eunmi stifled a laugh and went to change into the next dress.

 Pink_Chiffon_Korean_Dot_Prom_Cute_Dress.
Jaejoong's eyes widened when Eunmi came out. His jaw dropped at the stunningly beautiful woman in front of him.

"Eunmi?" he gasped.

"Yo." Eunmi replied coolly. "Doesn't suit me? Fine I'll change. "

"NO DON'T!" Jaejoong held her back. He brushed a loose stand of hair and tucked it behind her ear. "You look amazing." he breathed.

Eunmi blushed. "Thanks." she cleared awkwardly. "So.. We going?"



Jaejoong swelled in pride when many males shot envious gazes at them when Eunmi walked beside him in her gorgeous get up and him in a tuxedo.

*Yes yes look all you want! But this girl is mine!* he shouted gleefully in his mind.

"Where is she?" Eunmi looked round for the blonde girl.

Jaejoong furrowed his brows. "She says she booked the VIP room. Come on. Let's go."

His hand round Eunmi's tightened when a male waiter passed by them and he shot treacherous looks at him. He led her to the VIP room and knocked the door.

"Jessica?"

"Come in Jaejoong Oppa!" a sweet voice called.

Jaejoong opened the door and both of them went in. In an instant, a man pushed both of them and another slammed the door shut.

Eunmi blinked in surprise.

In front of her was none other than... Lee Joon.

Jaejoong's face hardened with hatred when he saw the guy. "What are you doing here you bastard?" he snarled.

Lee Joon chuckled. "Not going to say hi Eunmi? Got yourself a boyfriend huh?" he eyed Jaejoong. "Totally bad taste."

"Better than If she chose you." Jaejoong muttered inaudibly.

Jaejoong's gaze fell on Jessica who was sitting on one of the chairs and smirking.

"Jessica?" he gasped. "What are you doing here?"

Lee Joon smirked and went to Jessica. He slid his arms round her waist and gave her a heart pounding French kiss.

"She's my girl." Lee Joon smirked.

Eunmi and Jaejoong's jaw dropped. "She and you?" Eunmi gasped.

Jessica smirked. "Jealous? Too bad you didn't want Lee Joon Oppa when he was interested. I'd so love to see your suffering face."

Jaejoong frowned. "Why are you doing this Jessica?" he growled.

Jessica laughed. "Because you didn't love me!" she growled. "I thought I was the only girl in your life until that Yoona suddenly turned up. I suffered Jaejoong. And now I want revenge." she smirked.