Beaten

My Gangster Girlfriend (Sequel to My Gangster Roommate)

"You liked me?" Jaejoong gulped. "I'm sorry Jessica I didn't know.."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You didn't know? I baked you cookies every valentine's day. I never laid my eyes on any other guy other than you. I followed you around all day. And you say you didn't know? Jaejoong that's a poor excuse."

Jaejoong bit his lips. "I really didn't know. I thought you just regarded me as your oppa. I'm sorry Jessica."

Jessica smirked. "Saying sorry now doesn't help anything Jaejoong. I've found a better guy. And fate just makes it that this better guy also hates you."

Lee Joon cuddled her and threw a smirk in their direction. "Now i'll have another reason to make you two suffer. You cause me to waste more than a month in the detention centre and you've hurt my girl. I want both of you to suffer like never before." he said with malice in his voice.

Eunmi gulped. "Lee Joon don't be stupid and just let us go. You'll just get turned into the detention centre again." she threatened.

Lee Joon laughed. "Do you think I'll let you call those people on me again? I'll just have to beat you up so bad, you won't dare to do anything to me again." he smirked.

"Guys." he looked at Seungho, G.O. and Thunder.

Three of them smirked and sauntered over to Jaejoong and Eunmi. Back up guys were blocking the door preventing them from escaping.

G.O. punched the door hard. Jaejoong flinched while Eunmi's heart pounded hard against her chest.

"Ready for the fun?" he smirked.

Without warning, a strong punch was directed at Jaejoong's stomach. It was nothing like those punches Eunmi threw on him. Hers were only a tenth of G.O.'s punch's strength.

Jaejoong fell to the ground and he moaned in pain. "You bastard." he growled.

Seungho prepared to kick Jaejoong and Eunmi cried out in panic. "Mir! Come help us!"

Lee Joon smirked and went closer to her. "Do you think Mir will be here to save you when he rattled my coming out from the detention centre?"

Eunmi's eyes widened in horror. "What did you do to him?" she asked angrily.

Lee Joon pretended to be interested in his nails and he blew on them. "Just having some fun with a few buff guys I hired. Don't worry, I won't let him have a quick death any time soon."

"In the mean time.." Lee Joon smirked. "Thunder."

Cheondung nodded and headed to Eunmi. She cowered in fear and gulped. Cheondung grabbed Eunmi's hair and she yelped in pain. He slapped her face and her pale smooth skin immediately turned red.

"Yah! Get your hands off my girl!" Jaejoong growled and threw both Seungho and G.O off him. He charged at Cheondung and threw a punch at the latter.

The rest of the MBLAQ members besides Mir came over to help and fought Jaejoong. Eunmi tried to fight them too but they were just too strong. There was no chance of competition.

Jaejoong fell to the floor, his face swollen and bruised and blood trickling down the side of his lips.

"Jaejoong ah!" Eunmi cried out but she herself was struggling to stand.

Lee Joon smirked. "I think we're done for a while. Let's get a drink first before continuing with the fun!"

The MBLAQ members, Jessica and the extra men strolled out of the room. Eunmi's heart sank when she heard a the lock clicking at the door, signalling that they have been locked in.

She crawled over to Jaejoong's side and cupped his face. "Jaejoong ah! Are you alright?" she asked anxiously.

Jaejoong peered at her through his half lidded eyes. "I'm.. fine... I'm.... s-s-so.... s-s-trong.." he teased weakly.

"Jaejoong!" Eunmi cried. "Please stay alright."

Jaejoong nodded before falling into unconciousness. "Jaejoong?" Eunmi shook him. "Jaejoong!" she screamed.

She quickly put her finger at his nose and was relieved to find that he was still breathing. "Thank god." she whispered. "Please be alright Jaejoong." she kissed his forehead.

"I must get us out of here." She muttered determinedly.

She looked around. It was the VIP room of a high class restaurant. There was only one door and it was locked. Eunmi crawled over to it and shook it hard.

It just wouldn't budge.

She looked round again and saw a rusty window that was ever so slightly opened.

She brightened and pulled Jaejoong to the dining table. With her massive strength, she carried Jaejoong onto the table and crawled up herself.

She pushed the window and it opened a little bit more. She peered out, It was the back alley of the restaurant.

Eunmi bit her lips and tried to carry Jaejoong to a standing position. She was strong, but he was also heavy.

Moreover, Eunmi had already gotten weaker after the fight.

"Please just help me get out of here." Eunmi whispered.