Stubborn Gangster Girl

My Gangster Girlfriend (Sequel to My Gangster Roommate)

Jaejoong stretched lazily and dragged his feet, walking slowly behind his fast running girlfriend.

Eunmi turned back and saw Jaejoong lagging behind and she pouted. She ran back and smacked his head hard. "Yah! Spoilt Brat Pretty Boy! You're supposed to be exercising!" she chided.

Jaejoong looked at her through his half lidded eyes. "I'm still sleepy babe.. Let's go home and sleep? Hmmm?" he smiled.

Eunmi punched him in the stomach. "Awake now Kim Jaejoong?" she smirked as he whimpered in pain on the ground.

"Yah Woman!" Jaejoong growled. "You wake me up so early in the morning, force me to jog with you, and now you punch me! I don't care! I want compensation!"

"What compensation?" Eunmi asked curiously.

Jaejoong smirked. "A real kiss. French."

Eunmi reddened and backed away. "If you can run faster than me and reach the apartment first, I'll kiss you."

Eunmi smirked and ran off at top speed. Jaejoong's eyes widened and he scrambled up in a flash.

"Why do I have to work so hard to get a kiss?" he smacked his head mentally and took off after her.

Eunmi laughed, seeing Jaejoong trying hard to keep his eyes open and running after her. "He's so going to lose." she giggled.

That was when Jaejoong suddenly changed into his top speed gear and caught up with her within a few seconds.

"Hi babe!" he smirked as he ran long side with her.

"What? You were faking that you couldn't run?" Eunmi gasped.

"I didn't fake that I couldn't run! I just didn't want to!" Jaejoong smirked. "But now, I want to!"

He touched her lips longingly and threw her a smile. "Meet you at home babe!"

Jaejoong ran off at top speed. Eunmi tried hard to keep up, but being a girl, she lagged behind no matter how fast her legs worked.

She panted and wiped her perspiration as she finally reached their apartment. Jaejoong smirked as he leaned against the door. "You're finally back babe?" he teased.

"Shut up bastard." Eunmi scoffed and tried to land a punch on his stomach. Jaejoong caught her fist just in time and a playful smile played on his lips.

"You're weaker babe." Jaejoong poked her cheek. "That tired from the run?"

Eunmi looked away annoyed at her defeat and Jaejoong used a towel to wipe her face. "My prize?" Jaejoong smirked and held on to her waist.

Eunmi tried wriggling away. "But I'm sticky and wet!" she protested.

Jaejoong turned them around and pressed her against the door. "Do I look like I care?" he asked huskily.

Eunmi gulped as she watched Jaejoong's face inch nearer and nearer to hers. She panicked and punched his stomach.

Jaejoong fell back in pain. "Babe! That's the third time this morning!" he whined.

"I'll go shower!" Eunmi chirped and skipped into the house.

Jaejoong pouted. "YOU BETTER KISS ME LATER!" he shouted.



"You're done? Come eat breakfast." Jaejoong gestured.

Eunmi nodded and went to sit at the table where Jaejoong once again prepared a scrumptious meal. "I'll go shower." Jaejoong kissed her forehead and went off.

Eunmi looked the other way and felt her face flushing. "Park Eunmi! It's been more than a month since you became Jaejoong's girlfriend! Why are you still blushing like this!!" she scolded herself.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and ate her breakfast happily. Jaejoong came out smelling and looking fresh from the bath moments later.

He wore a pants but didn't bother to put on a shirt. Using a towel dry his hair, he smirked and sauntered over to Eunmi.

Eunmi reddened, seeing his abs close up, and looked away. "Put on a shirt!" she squealed.

Jaejoong pushed her down such that she was lying on two chairs. He smirked when he felt Eunmi's heart racing against his bare chest.

He brought her face nearer to his and planted his lips on hers. *Finally!* he smiled into the kiss.

Stubborn Eunmi refused to let his tongue in. Jaejoong bit her lips lightly and caused her to gasp. Taking this chance, he slid this tongue in and tasted every corner of . He caressed her tongue with his and nipped softly at her lips.

Eunmi felt as if she had gone to heaven and back. When they parted, both panting, Jaejoong smirked and kissed her forehead.

"The breakfast I cooked really tasted good!" he teased.

"KIM JAEJOONG!" Eunmi screamed in annoyance.