Date: Part 2

My Gangster Girlfriend (Sequel to My Gangster Roommate)

Jaejoong finally caught his dear girlfriend after she ran round the mall in manu circles. "Aha!" Jaejoong smirked as his hands circled her thin waist.

"Caught you! Finally!" He grinned, regardless of her relentless thrashing.

"You shouldnt have gone after me!" Eunmi grumbled. "Why did you have to run when I run? Now I'm so tired!" she panted.

Jaejoong chuckled and wiped her beads of perspiration with his hand. "Sorry babe! But I don't want you to run away from me, even if it's just a game." he said sincerely.

Eunmi softened. Jaejoong stared deeply into her eyes and found himself leaning closer and closer towards her. He closed his eyes.

Eunmi panicked and covered , and he kissed her hand. His eyes snapped open. "I wanna kiss you!" he whined and tried to pry her hands away.

Eunmi shook her head. "I don't want to! My lips still hurt!" she pouted.

Jaejoong sighed. "Fine. Then a peck on the cheek?" he tapped again. "And no pinching my cheeks anymore!" he warned.

Eunmi nodded and leaned closer. Jaejoong closed his eyes and waited. Instead of the kiss at his cheek, her lips landed at the side of his lips.

Jaejoong blinked in surprise. "Reward upgraded!" Eunmi winked.

"YOU ARE SO CUTE MY DEAR EUNMIMI!" he squealed and cuddled her.



"Let's take Neoprints!" Jaejoong pointed to those large machines which let you take photos instantly and design on them.

"Whhhaaa??" Eunmi blinked and she was pulled away by her one and only boyfriend.

"Have you taken something like this before Babe?" Jaejoong asked, looking around to choose their machine.

"Do you think a gangster girl will do this?" she rolled her eyes and pointed to a picture of two kawaii japanese girls doing the victory sign with pretty ribbons on their heads.

Jaejoong stared. "No." he said bluntly.

Eunmi nodded. "That's right!" she wrinkled her nose

"So your first time's with me!" he clapped gleefully. "Let's take this!" he pulled her into a large booth.

The screen in front of her puzzled her and she saw a camera pointing at her. Her face was depicted on the screen. Eunmi started doing ugly faces and laughed by herself.

Jaejoong pinched her cheek. "Not like that! Come on! Let the awesome Jaejoong teach you how to pose for the camera!"

He placed coins into the machine and it was time to take the pictures.

He went behind Eunmi and wrapped his hands round her waist. "Look in front at the camera!" he ordered.

Eunmi nodded and looked in front. "Taking picture in 3, 2 .."

"Babe?" Jaejoong called. "I love you."

Eunmi turned her head in surprise and Jaejoong planted a sweet kiss on her cheek.

Jaejoong smirked at her astonished expression and his ambitious side took over. He tried to aim a kiss on her lips.

Wrong choice dude.

Eunmi pushed his face away and punched him in the stomach. Jaejoong fell and he tried pulling Eunmi down with him. She hopped and instead tackled him from behind.

...

"Babe~~~" Jaejoong whined when the pictures came out. "Only one picture looks good!"

It was the first picture where Jaejoong was seen kissing her cheek. The pictures thereafter were ones with Eunmi pushing his face away, Eunmi punching him, and Eunmi kicking him.

Eunmi pouted guiltily. "That's because you tried to misbehave after that."

Jaejoong puffed his cheeks. "Anyway, let's put this on out phones!"

He took out their only good photo and tore the sticky back away. He took out his phone and stuck it to the back.

"Phone." he held out his hand. Eunmi took out her hello kitty one and placed it one his hand.

Jaejoong stuck the picture on top of her back cover of her iPhone. "Hello Kitty will be sad, being covered." she pointed out.

"You want to see Hello Kitty or your handsome boyfriend's face?" he asked.

"Hello Kitty." Eunmi replied without a doubt.

"Why you..." Jaejoong growled.

NEON NAREUL WONHAE

NEON NEGEV PPAJYO

NEON NEGE MICHYEO


HE EONAL SU EOBSEO~~~

"Yeomseyo?"

Jaejoong had a little conversation and hung up. "It's Jessica." he said.

Eunmi's face hardened slightly. "She wants to treat us to dinner. Okay with you?" he asked.

Eunmi nodded. "Fine. Just fine." she grumbled.

Jaejoong smiled. "Then let's get you a dress!!!" he squealed.

Eunmi stared at him horrified. O.o