O4

A Typical High School Story

/cries at subscribers/ WHERE DID ALL OF YOU EVEN COME FROM. But please stay yes wow I am eternally grateful (◕‿◕✿)

On another note, I do apologize for the late chapter. This was suppose to be up last week but then this typhoon came (I live in the Philippines.) and that meant lack of internet and even electricty. Welp.

On yet another note, my darling friend has this Hunhan fic he made that was inspired by Welcome to Night Vale~ More explanations can be found here. So if you're a fan of Hunhan and KPOP and weirdness in general, make sure to check it out! :D

And now, chapter four:

 


Recap. The Rich People have entered.

There literally was a shining gold aura around them as they did so, and the whole canteen smelled like mint and gold. Not that I've ever smelled gold before, but that was what Baekhyun was whimpering in my ear as the trio waltzed in. He also managed to point to me the esteemed members of the group. The tallest one, with what I call a -face but Baekhyun calls the face of a god was Kris. The one he had his arm slinged around on, with the raven black hair and equally dark eyes, would be Zitao. And well there was this one guy who seemed pretty out of place because he was also pretty short? Anyways, he was Joonmyun. 

"Look, Zitao has a new bag again," Minseok pointed out, eyeing the said Louis Vitton hand bag with unmasked envy.

"His skin is flawless, how is his skin so flawless?" Baekhyun wailed. I didn't know which one he was referring to. They all had smooth skin.

Jongdae smirked, "he bathes in perfumed oils while there is a mask of money with gold flakes on his face. Dream on, Baek."

They made their way (which was easy, considering how the people parted to make way for them) to the center table, where there were even rose petals on the floor and their utensils were cleaned for them. The food was already on their plates, and it looked better than ours even though it's basically the same thing. I tore my eyes away from them, as I couldn't bear to watch how Zitao- all 185cm of him- was now sitting on Kris' lap, as the other male fed him mashed potatoes with a golden spoon. Joonmyun was focused on his food, but I could tell he was rolling his eyes now and then. 

"They're like that all the time," Kyungsoo said to me as if to answer my lingering question of is this even normal?

I nodded gravely in response. My eyes ended up looking around the canteen some more, careful not to land on the golden trio's golden table. That was when I noticed another table, placed right infront of the canteen doors. It was empty.

Baekhyun was breathing beside my ear.

"That's for the Fabulous F4," He whimpered. "They are always fashionably late. Always."

"You haven't seen the other two yet, right?" Minseok asked, careful not to say a certain name because of a certain person.

Just then, that certain person decided to shriek (and it may or may not have caused half the canteen to look at us) because the canteen doors flew open and in yet another aura of perfection (again, these are Baekhyun's words) the Fabulous F4 entered the canteen, garnering stares and screams and fangirling (and fanboying- because Baekhyun) from all around them.

I could point out Sehun- that spoiled brat whose shoe I stepped on- looking very, very bored. However, he did manage to give out a small smile to the crowd before resuming his dead face. Yixing on the other hand, was actually smiling at the crowd that gathered around them, a dimple showing. There were two new faces that Baekhyun gladly introduced to my ear, screaming.

"The tall one. The perfect one. He's Chanyeol, and isn't he the most gorgeous being you have ever seen in your life, Luhan?!" 

"Well, I've looked in a mirror--"

That earned me a whack on my shoulder, unfortunately. You do not disagree with Baekhyun when it comes to Chanyeol.

With Baekhyun distracted, I turned to Jongdae. "Who's the other guy again?"

"Kim Jongin," Jongdae snickered. I gave him a questioning look. To answer, he pointed at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo, who usually looked scared, looked petrified at the moment. His face was a blushing bright red and his eyes were wider than usual. 

"Uhm, Kyungsoo?"

"Hushhh, Luhan, you do not speak to Kyungsoo when Jongin is around," Minseok grinned. "Shall I tell him the story, Kyungie? Silence means yes. Alright then!"

"It all started just last year, actually..."

-

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL ♥

Curious about what's going on with Kyungsoo and Jongin? :D 

huehuehuehuehue.