O3

A Typical High School Story

Sehun stared at the little dust spot on his shoe with disgust. He would've bent down to clean it himself, but ofcourse he wouldn't because he's frickin Oh Sehun. Instead, he has been staring at the mark for the past few minutes, almost as if by using mind power it will disappear. His thoughts drifted back to the culprit of such a disgusting mark, that new kid- what was his name again? Lahun? Luhun? Lehen? Lohon? Luhen? Ah, whatever. It wasn't worth his time to remember the names of the lower class.

"I thought I made it clear that the shoe was so last week ago," Kim Jongin pointedly said from beside him. Although Sehun would never admit anything sentimental like how Jongin was his best friend since he was in diapers and they that they practically shared a golden crib together, the fact remains true. Not even Chanyeol or Yixing can get away with insulting Sehun's style, or even his lisp (nobody is to talk about the lisp, ever.)

Sehun rolled his eyes at him, "But I still have the rest of the day to wear it, Jongin. How do you expect me to walk in the hallways when there is this dirty thing ruining my aura?"

Chanyeol boomed in laughter from behind them, his elf ears hearing the whole thing. "Sehun-ah, you can just ask some fangirl or fanboy to clean it up for you." 

"That would mean talking to them," Sehun frowned, as if to say duh Chanyeol why would you even suggest such a thing.

Yixing sighed, and let his head fall on the table. 3 more hours, he told himself. You have to deal with this for only 3 more hours.

-

"And then Chanyeol was like, sleeping in class, the whole time. God he looked so handsome," Baekhyun said dreamily, absent-mindedly poking his lasagna with his fork. Our little group of five were in the canteen, sitting way in the corner away from civilazation and a decent social life. Jongdae patted my back, telling me I'll get used to it. I repeat: This is not the reality I wanted. But then again, I had no choice. This was fairly better than being the loner new kid.

"So, Luhan, what did Sehun say?"

Minseok threw a pea at him. "That's the 8th time you've asked that, Baekhyun, can you please shut up and eat your food or else I will eat that for you." He said menacingly, eyeing the misshapen lasagna. Baekhyun squeaked and finally began to eat.

"Yixing seems nice." Kyungsoo mumbled, taking a small bite of his tuna sandwich.

I nodded. "He does actually. That surprised me, I expected all of them to be haughty pricks."

"Never judge a book by its cover," Jongdae said gravely.

"Unless the cover is shining with gold and smells of money," Minseok added, pointing his thumb at the door.

I looked to the door and gasped. Baekhyun wasn't kidding about this group, apparently.

~

CUT. Bohahaha. Cliffhanger, basically XD

This includes the Fabulous F4 and more on Luhan. The next chapter will finally show the Rich People and will be fairly longer~

I already have most of the fic mapped out so yeah~ :3

Thanks to all of you ♥