list of applicants

#NEUTRALIZED — unique co-ed group from sm entertainment! apply now open!


the applicants
pending -  reading. reviewing. errors.
accepted - everything's cool and your application will be considered for the story.
rejected - your application got too many strikes and is no longer eligible.
chosen - yay! you'll be in the story!

 


JUNG CHARLOTTE

stage name: char
age: nineteen
position: main dancer, vocal
back-up position: lead vocal, dancer
love interest: taemin
back-up love interest: krystal

super junior: kyuhyun, sungmin, heechul
girls' generation: sunny, tiffany, hyoyeon
face-claims: jin jaeyoung, byun jiyoung

what i have to say:
thank you for being the first applicant of this story! i'll ship a cookie over to your place. charlotte's fashion sense made me laugh. she has to ask around about what to wear? let's hope god sends a fashionista her way and holy crap, she has a lot of piercings. the locket is very sentimental of her, i loved it. the part of charlotte's personality where she picks the friends and is a loyal badger to them, that's endearing. charlotte's such a unique and unpredictable character and i think she'll be fun to write about. how you described charlotte's becoming of a 'tomboy' is perfect. influenced by her older brothers? typical. i have a little sister and she's the same thanks to my awesome big brother skills. /puffs chest.  PARKOUR. well, your application's a yes from me. if i have anything that i need you to change, i'll tell you. jennifer lawrence ftw.

status: accepted
creator: FoxTales

 


CHA EUNJOO

stage name: eunjoo
age: nineteen
position: lead vocal, dancer
back-up position: main vocal, rapper
love interest: tao
back-up love interest: daehyun

super junior: sungmin, henry, kyuhyun
girls' generation: taeyeon, yuri, yoona
face-claims: kim seukhye, park jihyun

what i have to say:
thank you so much for applying. seukhye's one of my favourite ulzzangs so i'm glad somebody used her. she also has a lot of piercings omg. eunjoo's personality is intriguing. she's this playful person who doesn't like people worry about her too much and she speaks bluntly. she's lay's cousin, it's rare to see people using lay as a family member. eunjoo likes red bull. it won't give her wings though. fluffyfurballs, now that's an adorable username. i love the personality you gave tao, it has this realistic feeling. their first meeting is hilarious and awesome. if only i can meet my idols like that. your application is a yes from me. if i have anything that i need you to change, i'll tell you.

status: accepted
creator: EunMi_Stitch

 


CASEY CHO

stage name: cas
age: sixteen
position: triple threat
back-up position: lead rapper, dancer
love interest: kai
back-up love interest: sehun

super junior: eunhyuk, donghae, kyuhyun
girls' generation: hyoyeon, sooyoung, tiffany
face-claims: song ahri, kim shinyeong

what i have to say:
thank you for applying and cool username. i love casey's siblings' nickname for her, cas. she has a giraffe toy, cutesy. then again, so is casey. the way you described casey as someone who's blank most of the time, i thought of running man's jihyo. mongji ftw. the way people used casey for fame at school, it's sickening. her usernames are so typical of her. casey and kai's first meeting is hilarious but adorable in the end. fast asleep against each other? awww, i would take a picture too! not for blackmail, just for the memories. i think they'd make a great couple if casey were real and not a fictional character. your application is a yes from me. if i have anything that i need you to change, i'll tell you.

status: accepted
creator: mrspock

 


NAM SHINKI

stage name: namshin
age: nineteen
position: main vocal, rapper
back-up position: triple threat
love interest: tiffany
back-up love interest: krystal

super junior: donghae, yesung, eunhyuk
girls' generation: tiffany, yuri, sooyoung
face-claims: kim dohoon, park sungil

what i have to say:
thank you for applying, sun. i can see that you've updated your application. his personality's more detailed now and i can see how he picked up the instruments and started learning. i now have a clearer view of yuri's personality, thanks. tiffany's kind of cute when she's angry since she'll give you the cold shoulder. it's totally imaginable and realistic in my opinion. childish when tired? that sounds cranky to me. i like the way you wrote about her. your application's a yes from me. other than the things mentioned above, i'll let you know if you need to change anything else.

status: accepted
creator: WannaApp

 


SEO JINKYO

stage name: jinkyo
age: fifteen
position: triple threat
back-up position: main dancer, vocal
love interest: member
back-up love interest: junhui

super junior: hangeng, yesung, henry
girls' generation: yuri, sunny, hyoyeon
face-claims: kim jeein, lee soah

what i have to say:
thank you for applying, jin. jinkyo's a lovely name and i think it suits the ulzzang you used. i love neat applications, they make my job easier. the trivia about her height is adorable. i'm guessing she really wants to be taller badly. the personalities for your best friends and friends are detailed, i like it. for your love interest section, i'd like it if you fill it in with one idol. if you wish to have a love interest within the group, just answer the question with a yes and i'll do the rest of the matchmaking work. i'll go through the chosen applicants and find the best fit for jinkyo if she's chosen too. your scene suggestions are very helpful and i thank you for that. yes, hangeng would be an ex-tutor. about your request for jinkyo to be the maknae, it all depends on the birthdays of all chosen applicants. good luck to that! your application is a yes from me. if i need any changes done, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: bluesand

 


QUINTON HOLLAND

stage name: q
age: fifteen
position: triple threat
back-up position: main dancer, rapper
love interest: jr.
back-up love interest: lee hi

super junior: henry, zhoumi, siwon
girls' generation: jessica, tiffany, sooyoung
face-claims: asa butterfield, colin ford

what i have to say:
hello again, phoebe! first of all, asa butterfield's an amazing actor. i loved him in hugo. quinton followed noah's footsteps in learning the piano, how precious since noah's the oldest kid and quinton's the youngest. so quinton was inspired by henry eh and he ended up training under the same company henry's in. he enjoys cliché korean dramas lol. quinton and i should hang out sometimes and celebrate our love for pizza. it's nice to see a busy father who's still close to his children. i would certainly beat the out of the trainees who picked on quinton because of absurd reasons. and his stage name is q. q as in quartermaster from james bond? his ideal first date made me go what. totally /cough. romantic. jr.'s personality is really adorable and it suits his face. it's nice to see him as this clingy koala bear. everything's good to go. your application's a yes from me. if there's anything you need to change, i'll notify you. thanks for taking your time to apply for the second time!

status: accepted
creator: mrspock

 


OH AKEMI

stage name: kyungmi
age: nineteen
position: main dancer, vocal
back-up position: lead vocal, dancer
love interest: jinyoung
back-up love interest: lay

super junior: henry, siwon, ryeowook
girls' generation: hyoyeon, yoona, sooyoung
face-claims: jang chommi, kim sooyeon

what i have to say:
thanks for applying, hana! another applicant to have so many piercings. this is so cool haha. i love akemi's personality. her motherly side will be a good influence on the younger members and they'll feel loved. her optimism is a good trait to take after. the mean kids who made fun of akemi should deal with me. her strawberry milk obsession reminds me of eunhyuk. i love her persona, it really sums up her whole profile. jinyoung's profile is neat and i love the way they met. it's very special. thanks for the scene suggestions! yeah, i've never seen one with an idol olympic scene before. maybe i'll try it out. your application's a yes from me. if there's anything you need to change, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: -naegatokki

 


GAGE LEE

stage name: n/a
age: eighteen
position: lead rapper, dancer
back-up position: triple threat
love interest: dongwoo
back-up love interest: minhyuk

super junior: eunhyuk, hangeng, kyuhyun
girls' generation: tiffany, sooyoung, yoona
face-claims: lee taegyun, park yonghee

what i have to say:
thank you for applying. gage is a unique name and it's one of my favourite names because of actress gage golightly. erica reyes ftw. anyways, i know you put park yonghee as your first choice of ulzzang but if you get chosen, i might change it to jung daeun/lee taegyun because i think it suits her more. the background is much more descriptive now and i thank you for that. gage plays soccer and it's realistic because the ulzzang you chose suits her. i love the way you described kris. holland roden excuse me as i go vomit rainbows. you added in the things i asked you to so your application's now a yes from me. if there's anything that needs changing, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: fayt26

 


JOO YEREONG

stage name: n/a
age: eighteen
position: triple threat
back-up position: 
lead rapper, dancer
love interest: sohee
back-up love interest: amber

super junior: shindong, heechul, eunhyuk
girls' generation: hyoyeon, sooyoung, yuri
face-claims: lee eunjin, park seulki

what i have to say:
thank you for applying, jenny. yereong's an unusual name for a girl and i like it. i'm not expected to see that much piercings anymore. i am loving the way she handles relationships but her jealousy streak is adorable. let's just hope nobody tries to compete with her for her position. one-night stand gone right here! yereong's a brilliant girl and i absolutely love how her previous father's still involved in her life. as i read, i hoped that her mother would settle down and she finally did. the part where yereong received snide remarks behind her back, i felt like she deserved it since she did that herself but still pitied her. yereong butting in sohee got close to kai because she's jealous, awww. your application's a fresh read and i definitely enjoyed it. the boys dancing girl group dances is an awesome suggestion. would you like that beer now? your application's a yes from me. if there's anything you need to change, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: soowoohyo

 


KIM MYUNGCHAN

stage name: chanyu
age: sixteen
position: 
lead rapper, dancer
back-up position: main dancer, vocal
love interest: hayoung
back-up love interest: yooyoung

super junior: yesung, sungmin, donghae
girls' generation: yoona, hyoyeon, tiffany
face-claims: song chanho, lee dohyung

what i have to say:
thank you for applying, anne. the tamagotchi was a nice touch. i had one of those when i was little. he certainly as the opposite personality to his face. i mean he looks so angelic but he's quite the mischievous brat especially the obnoxious part. let's just hope we can find someone who'll knock him down a peg or two. kind of upsetting that he was bullied, maybe that's why he became so sensitive towards strangers? the brotherly competition between him and myungsoo is sweet because they still care for each other. myungchan and hayoung's teasing friendship is something worth seeing. the tumblr suggestion, i second that. your application's a yes from me. if there's anything that needs changing, i'll tell you.

status: accepted
creator: EXOtic_213

 


SHIN JAEHWA

stage name: jae
age: nineteen
position: 
triple threat
back-up position: main dancer, vocal
love interest: naeun
back-up love interest: ara

super junior: kyuhyun, heechul, leeteuk
girls' generation: taeyeon, tiffany, seohyun
face-claims: park jaehyun, lee dohyung

what i have to say:
hello again, hana. jaehwa's laziness needs to go because we can't have a fashion terrorist in a dorm with fashionistas if there are any. jaehawa's loudness can stay though because he's so adorable and he's such a caring hyung to everyone. not many teenagers like to be away from their parents for a long time, yeah. big thanks to kai for bringing out the warmer side of jaehwa. things in this application are good. your second application's a yes from me. if there's anything that needs changing, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: -naegatokki

 


AHN CHANGHEE

stage name: chang
age: nineteen
position: 
lead rapper, dancer
back-up position: triple threat
love interest: seohyun
back-up love interest: yoona

super junior: eunhyuk, kyuhyun, shindong
girls' generation: yoona, seohyun, sunny
face-claims: lee hangook, lee dohyung

what i have to say:
thank you for applying! okay, thanks for adding in that part i mentioned here. the way to motivate him is really easy, haha. he tries his best to be there for his sister even though he's busy as a trainee, awww. mina's a cold-hearted girl who needs to move on and realize not everything's about her. i mean changhee broke up with her for good reasons and she should try understanding that. she's so mean about spreading the rumours and wanting changee to stop being a trainee. the seohyun you gave me is spot on, i can really see her as the way you described her character to be. the third password is really complete lol. your application's good and thanks for adding in the details. it's a yes from me and if anything needs further changes, i'll tell you.

status: accepted
creator: Kia-chan

 


LEE HANA

stage name: n/a
age: eighteen
position: 
triple threat
back-up position: lead vocal, dancer
love interest: sehun
back-up love interest: chen

super junior: ryeowook, eunhyuk, henry
girls' generation: jessica, taeyeon, yuri
face-claims: soyu, park hwanhui

what i have to say:
thanks for applying. hana's nationality would be japanese/korean if she holds citizenship in both countries. i'd listen to hana's cheesy pick up lines anyday. /nods. her personality is good but i'd appreciate it if you make it a bit shorter. keep the details there, just throw away the unnecessary similes. considering her background, i can get how hana became the girl who's afraid of love. lol you sleeptalk in 2 different languages, that's special. amanda seyfried pffffft i loved mean girls. sorry but that's how i knew her. your application's a yes from me. everything looks good for now. if anything needs changing, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: fairytails

 


LIM GOH

stage name: goh
age: eighteen
position: main dancer, vocal

back-up position: lead vocal, dancer
love interest: yongguk
back-up love interest: jongup

super junior: heechul, sungmin, shindong
girls' generation: hyoyeon, sooyoung, jessica
face-claims: jo geunhyeong, ren lujia

what i have to say:
thanks for applying, scotty. lol here comes another applicant with a gazillion piercings. i wonder where he keeps his gadgets lol. goh's erted, so... different and fun. i like him already haha. i like how he became the person he is today and that he didn't get beat down by his childhood. his favourite number is 69. hah. i see what you did there. goh's relationship with yongguk isn't what i expected (i prefer if they're not dating yet for personal reasons) but i'll see if i can work things out. for your ideal type, it's better if you put an ideal type for women. it's a common question for idols to answer and most of south koreans are not really open to homouality. for your scene suggestion, i' might give them a kissing scene or two but no super smexy scenes, sorry. other than that, your application's a yes from me. if there's anything else that needs changing other than the above, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: Heedick

 


CHOI JANGHYUK

stage name: choi hyuk
age: nineteen
position: main vocal, rapper

back-up position: lead vocal, dancer
love interest: jiyoung
back-up love interest: hyerim

super junior: ryeowook, kyuhyun, henry
girls' generation: jessica, seohyun, hyoyeon
face-claims: kim siyoung, park jaehyun

what i have to say:
hey, ray. thanks for applying! janghyuk's personality is a tad short but it's perfectly fine because i can understand how he is as a person. you really concised your information. hats off to you! janghyuk's background is very realistic. as the youngest, you tend to be in the shadows of the older siblings. i have friends who sadly face this problem. his fear of ducks is really cute. his fear of travelling may be a problem for him though. why are the surnames for his siblings different? i'm just confused by this. the reason for the rivalry between kwanghee and janghyuk is plausible and there are no faults there. janghyuk chasing after jiyoung, awww! his long legs came to the rescue. the rest of your application looks good to me so it's a yes from me. if there's anything else that needs changing, i'll let you know. i'd really love it if you can find me some HQ pictures for your choice of ulzzang.

status: accepted
creator: HayItsLay

 


ELIZABETH CARTER

stage name: eliza
age: eighteen
position: main dancer, vocal

back-up position: lead rapper, dancer
love interest: key
back-up love interest: kai

super junior: eunhyuk, shindong, henry
girls' generation: jessica, hyoyeon, sooyoung
face-claims: lily collins, saoirse ronan

what i have to say:
thank you for applying! first of all, lily collins is a brilliant actress. i really loved her in mirror, mirror with julia roberts. elizabeth is freaking tall lol, reminds me of sooyoung. saoirse ronan? such a coincidence! she was originally considered for the role of snow white in mirror, mirror but the age difference was too large. heh, witty eli is too sharp for insults. since elizabeth moved to so many places (please give me the years), i think you should write about her life at all the places. just a brief introduction would do the trick. how severe is her asthma? if elizabeth was already there by the time luna debuted with f(x), then she should have been a trainee for a longer time range than 3 years since f(x) debuted in 2009 and elizabeth has only been in sm for 3 years. i think the rest of your application is fine. since you don't have a lot of 'errors', it's a yes from me. i'll let you know if anything else needs changing.

status: accepted
creator: Preciola15

 


LYDIA LEE

stage name: lydia
age: seventeen
position: 
lead rapper, dancer
back-up position: main dancer, vocal
love interest: l.joe
back-up love interest: member

super junior: eunhyuk, henry, ryeowook
girls' generation: seohyun, hyoyeon, yoona
face-claims: park hyojin, seo jihye

what i have to say:
hey there, sel. thanks for applying. the name 'lydia' seems to fit your ulzzang, park hyojin. lydia angers easily but when she's annoyed, she'll give you the cold shoulder but it's really easy to make her forgive you. that's kinda cute. i'd like to know what song lydia listened to when she first heard bora's rapping part. someone who enjoys watching horror movies but gets scared later? so normal and funny. please write about how she got scouted. where she was, how she reacted, how her parents reacted etc. for lydia's weakness when it comes to interviewing, i think it's because of her straightforwardness, right? she'll say the wrong things at the wrong time for sure. l.joe's personality is really realistic. for the back-up love interest, i'd prefer it if you put another idol for reasons. as for your question, the status 'accepted' means your application's approved, not chosen. when your character's chosen, the status will go from 'accepted' to 'chosen'. your application's a yes from me. if there's anything else that needs changing, i'll let you know.

status: accepted
creator: Tinqtinq

 


JUNG CHANSHIK

stage name: kevin
age: sixteen
position: 
triple threat
back-up position: lead rapper, dancer
love interest: sehun
back-up love interest: chen

super junior: henry, siwon, kyuhyun
girls' generation: yoona, seohyun, jessica
face-claims: lee seungho, kwak minjun

what i have to say:
hey there, chris. heh we have the same name. thanks for applying. chanshik's this relaxed person who can't be bothered to rush anything. he's lazy but when it comes to his passions, he works hard. a clingy guy? that's cute. can i know about hyunwoo's personality please? put him in the parents' section, thanks. thanks for the deleting the hints, they were beginning to annoy me haha. lol key's jealousy. jongkey? your background's still a little short but acceptable this time. i think the rest of your application's fine. your back ached when you did this? my condolences. /shot. your application's good and is a yes from me. if there's anything that needs changing in the future, i'll notify you.

status: accepted
creator: Wheeeee

 


JOO HYUNJIN

stage name: hyunjin
age: eighteen
position: lead vocal, dancer
back-up position: main vocal, rapper
love interest: naeun
back-up love interest: jungkook

super junior: sungmin, eunhyuk, yesung
girls' generation: jessica, seohyun, taeyeon
face-claims: park hwanhui, yurim

what i have to say:
i'm having a cup of coffee. will be updated later.

status: pending
creator: 
MudkipIsLegit

 


CALLUM MEYERS

stage name: cal
age: nineteen
position: lead vocal, dancer

back-up position: main vocal, rapper
love interest: l (myungsoo)
back-up love interest: chen

super junior: zhoumi, henry, kyuhyun
girls' generation: taeyeon, jessica, yoona
face-claims: daniel sharman, nick roux

what i have to say:
i'm having a cup of coffee. will be updated later.

status: pending
creator: conchobar

 


KWON SEULMI

stage name: seulmi
age: fifteen
position: main vocal, dancer

back-up position: lead rapper, dancer
love interest: choi jinhyuk
back-up love interest: kim mingyu

super junior: heechul, kangin, donghae
girls' generation: seohyun, jessica, taeyeon
face-claims: kwon sujeong, kim seulmi

what i have to say:
i'm having a cup of coffee. will be updated later.

status: pending
creator: LayBinTao

 


MICHAEL J. ALONZO

stage name: M-X
age: seventeen
position: triple threat

back-up position: lead vocal, dancer
love interest: kaeun
back-up love interest: krystal

super junior: leeteuk, donghae, eunhyuk
girls' generation: taeyeon, tiffany, jessica
face-claims: danille padilla, enrique gil

what i have to say:
i'm having a cup of coffee. will be updated later.

status: pending
creator: kyledude788

 


OK WILLOW

stage name: willow
age: sixteen
position: main vocal, rapper

back-up position: lead vocal, dancer
love interest: chunji
back-up love interest: taemin

super junior: kyuhyun, yesung, sungmin
girls' generation: taeyeon, yoona, tiffany
face-claims: do hweji, park sora

what i have to say:
i'm having a cup of coffee. will be updated later.

status: pending
creator: BaeBabyExotic48