Fifteen

Destiny

Myungsoo's POV:

After school was out, I found a place to hide by Jin's locker. My plan was to stay there until I found out who her secret admirer was. I had to know who the competition was in order to know how to beat him.

It was almost 10 minutes after school had ended. About to give up, I stood up and was about to leave when I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye. Quickly turning around, I saw someone stick a piece of pink paper into Jin's locker. It had to be him.

Since I wasn't close enough, I waited until the guy walked towards the door. When I did, I was shocked to see who it was. I came out of my hiding spot and started walking towards him.

"Hoya hyung...?"

He spun around and looked surprised to see me.

"Oh... Myungsoo... Hey."

"Hey."

"So... Did you see?"

I crossed my arms and gave him a look.

"Yea. Can I ask why?"

"Now, don't get the wrong idea. All I'm trying to do here is get things going. I knew you would find out about the notes and get jealous."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Because what you're doing right now is stupid. You're just pulling Jin's strings and toying with her. Quit it, she's my friend too, and I don't like seeing her feelings being played with. Either man up and ask her out, or forever hold your peace."

"I know, I know hyung. I've been stupid."

"Well, good. At least you know. You better do something about it. And don't let her wait too long. Oh, and by the way, just say that the notes were from you."

He walked out, leaving me there alone. I thought about his words and let them sink in. He was right. It was time to stop the games and start making a move.

Relieved to know that Hoya hyung didn't really like Jin, I went to my guitar room to figure out a plan.

Hyejin's POV:

Outfit:

tumblr_mroxvfJgrB1s5xgeyo1_500.jpg

Hairstyle:

tumblr_mnpqixegr91sti0ggo1_500.jpg

The moment I walked into school the next day, I rushed to my locker to see if there was another note. Sure enough, there was. This one was pink too, but this time, there were multiple hearts. At the very bottom of the note was a sentence.

"Everyday, my heart longs for you more and more."

I blushed from just reading the note. It was short and sweet, yet meaningful. Carefully folding the paper and placing it into my backpack, I started on my way to class. On the way, someone pulled my wrist in the hallway, taking me along with them. I didn't know who it was until we were alone. It was Hoya.

"Was there something you needed Hoya?"

He pointed a paper heart on the wall. There was an arrow on it. I looked at Hoya, confused.

"Just follow the direction of the arrow."

I nodded and proceeded to do so. The hearts brought me through nooks and crannys of the school that I had never seen before. Finally, I came to the last stop. It was in front of a door. On the door, there was a giant paper heart. Curious, I opened it to see an empty classroom. 

It was decorated all over. There were tiny hearts on the floor, making a path. When I followed the path, I ended up staring at Myungsoo, who was holding out another pink note. Taking the note from his hands, I read it.

"My heart can't take it anymore."

"Myungsoo... What is all of this?"

"What do you think?"

"I... I don't know."

"Here, sit down."

What I didn't notice was that there was a blanket on the ground. On the blanket was a little picnic basket. Smiling, I sat down and looked up at him.

"I just wanted to say something Jin... I'm sorry if I've been playing with your feelings. I'm sorry if I've made you upset. And I'm sorry if I've ever embarressed you. I wanted to tell you that I'm not going to do that anymore. Instead, I just want to go back to the way things were before."

My heart melted, but something was tugging at it at the same time.

"How long before...?"

"Back to when you were mine."

Without giving me a second to think, he pulled me up and in for a kiss. The moment our lips touched, it felt like magic. His lips were like butter, melting into mine. We continued to go at it until we slowly pulled away. The moment we did, I looked away because of the blush on my face.

Right then, I knew that everything was going to be alright. Myungsoo had forgiven me for what I had done. And I had figured out my true feelings, which were for him.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. We sat there for a while, just cuddling in silence. Suddenly, my stomach growled.

Embarressed, I clutched my stomah while he laughed.

"Hungry much, huh Jin?"

I giggled.

"Yea, but don't tease me about it."

I stuck out my tongue and he pulled the picnic basket towards us. Taking out a sandwich, he handed it to me. I took a bite out and let him take one too. It didn't take long for us to devour it. Still feeling a bit hungry, I looked around in the basket and pulled out some blueberries. I popped some into my mouth and Myungsoo pouted at me.

"What?"

"Feed me some."

I giggled again with how cute he was being. He was the same old Myungsoo I had fallen in love with before.

Grabbing a fistful, I playfully threw them at him all at once.

"Hey!"

"Oops! They must have slipped out of my hand."

Chuckling, he reached over for me and I quickly ran away. We soon ended up playing a game of chase. Finally, he caught me in an embrace and carried me over to the blanket again. 

I was sitting his lap while he was playing with my hair. Not giving him a break, I kept blabbing on and on about how excited I was for this weekend. When I finally stopped talking, he asked me a sudden question.

"I love you Jin... Do you love me?"

I looked at him and saw the anxious expression on his face.

"Yes. More than you could ever imagine."

Standing on my tippy-toes, I quickly gave him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this story everyone. (:

Your comments were always the highlights of my day.

I will be writing a new story soon, so stay tuned!