Fourteen

Destiny

Hyejin's POV:

Outfit:

tumblr_m46w0f3beN1qb6t6wo1_250.jpg

Hairstyle:

tumblr_mr4ewufajw1qcz9mvo1_500.jpg

When it came for school to roll around on Monday, I was really reluctant to get up. No, I wasn't embarressed about the incident at the mall. I just didn't want to go to school at all. Just thinking about seeing the teachers and Changjo made my mood deteriorate.

As I walked through the school gate, I noticed Infinite not at their usual spot. Normally, they were hanging around the school fountain, fooling around with each other. Today, they were right on the steps at the front of the school. Girls were all around them, but their presences were all ignored.

Walking up the stairs, Infinite stopped to greet me.

"Good morning Hyejin~"

I smiled.

"Good morning to you too Sungjong."

In my opinion, Sungjong was one of the sweetest boys in Infinite, and yet, he was still the sassiet. On top of that, he had a killer fashion sense.

The rest of the boys said their greetings. Looking around, I spotted Myungsoo staring at me. Waiting for him to say something, I kept standing in place. Without a word, he stood up and walked into the school building. When he noticed that I wasn't behind him, he turned around and motioned for me to go with him. Following after him, we ended up in his guitar room. He turned around and stared at me again.

"Was there something you wanted?"

"Oh... Uh... I just wanted to say good morning," I quickly mumbled. Feeling a tad bit embarressed, I was about to shuffle out of the door when Myungsoo said something I couldn't quite make out.

"You look pretty today."

Turning around, I gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"You look pretty today."

Letting the words sink in, I started to blush like crazy. Not wanting Myungsoo to see my blush, I quickly walked out of the room. I heard him chuckle before I closed the door. The moment I walked out, I took several deep breathes, trying to calm myself down.

As my heart started to beat regularly again, I walked to my locker to get my books. After inserting my combination, I opened it and saw something fall out. It was a pink piece of paper. When I opened it, all I saw was a little heart drawn in the middle. Immediately, Changjo popped into my head. Sighing, I took the paper and placed it into my pocket.

After closing my locker, I walked towards Changjo's locker. He was surrounded by Teen Top, but they dispersed the moment I arrived, which was weird in my opinion.

"Well, isn't this a surprise? Was there something you needed Hyejin?"

I took the paper out of my pocket and handed it to him.

"What do you want me to do with this?" Changjo looked confused.

"Didn't you put this in my locker?"

Changjo shook his head.

"No, I don't do these kinds of things. Whoever did is really going old school."

He laughed while handing the paper back to me.

"Oh... Sorry about that... I just thought -"

"Don't worry about it. Besides, I've decided to move on. I don't need a girl who doesn't want me."

Looking at him, I knew he was being sincere by his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Good for you Changjo. I hope you find someone who's worth it."

He grinned back at me.

"Trust me. That girl with find me. Who wouldn't want me?"

I rolled my eyes. Same, cocky Changjo.

I walked away, on my way to my math class. 

Who could have the paper been from? Could it have been from Myungsoo? No. He would never do something so cheesy. Besides, with that attitude he's been having lately, he would probably do something much cooler. Maybe someone had placed it in my locker on accident.

I walked to the back of the class and took a seat. Taking the paper out, I stared at it, wondering what it was for. 

"Changjo?"

I looked up to see Myungsoo staring down at the paper. Quickly, I shoved it in my backpack.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not an idiot. The note. Did Changjo give that to you?"

Starting to get nervous, I shook my head no. Myungsoo didn't look like he believed me. Nevertheless, he took the seat next to me. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Aren't you going to sit next to those girls?"

They were all staring at him, waiting for him to sit with them.

"Nah. I think I'm going to sit here today."

Blushing, I couldn't help but squeal with excitement inside.

During the class, all I did was take glances at Myungsoo. He was sleeping, so it was easy for me.

When the bell rang, he was still sleeping. Laughing while remembering my first day at this school, I decided to wake him up.

Shaking his body, I whispered into his ear.

"L. Wake up. L. L. L. L. L."

Suddenly, he jerked upright.

"Geez. You don't need to call my name that many times. I heard you the first time."

"Then why didn't you wake up?"

"Because I wanted to hear your voice a little more."

Blushing, I looked away while picking up my backpack. I watched as he stood up and walked out the door. When he was fully out, I took another deep breath. He was really toying with me today. Right when I walked out, he popped out in front of me.

"By the way, call me Myungsoo. Hearing you call me L just doesn't really match."

With that, he walked away while I was left smiling like a fool.

Myungsoo's POV:

To be honest, I wasn't sleeping during math. I was thinking. Thinking about the note that Jin was holding. It wasn't from me. And it wasn't from Changjo... Then who could it be from?

Noticing she kept staring at me, I smiled to myself. At least I knew she still liked me.

I just had to find out where that note came from. I couldn't risk another guy trying to take her away from me.