Chapter Three: New Friend

Dying To See You

 New Friend

 

 

 

 

 



"It was the end of last period, everyone was rushing to go back home and sleep in since it was the weekend. Amber was rushing back home to catch up on news on any new news on INFINITE`s comeback. Yes Amber is a big fan of INFINITE and her bias is Kim MyungSoo or fans like to call him L. Amber snaps out of her fan girl drem when she hears her. 

 

 

 

"Hey nerd!"I guess today is not Amber's lucky day. If she was lucky the group that always bullies her everyday, would go hang out and would forget about her and would leave her alone. 

 

 


Amber packes her binders back her red jansport bag before zipping the zippers up. Suzy and her group comes and surrounds her desk that was in the back. One of her girls pushes Amber back into her seat as they all glare at her while smirking.
 

 

 

Amber sat in her desk as she hugs her bag for comfort. She feels one girl touches her hair as one touches her glasses. 

 

 


"What do you guys want from me..?"

 

 

 

"Don't make sound like we're going to rob you. We just need your help."Suzy smirks as she sits on top of her desk as she throws a pile of paper that was assignments that the teacher had just gave before the period had end. 

 

 


"Finish them. "

 

 


Suzy points at the pile of paper. Amber looks at the assignments and realizes all the homework was due on Monday. There were 10 different assignments Amber couldn't finished them in two days and plus she has her own to finish. 

 

 


"If i don't see these finish on my desk on Monday your dead."

 

 


Suzy threatens as she pats Amber's cheeks with a smile. Suzy left Amber dumbfounded as her girls followed her out the classroom. Amber groans in frustration as she flips the desk on to the floor and throws the pile of homework onto the floor. She swings the bag around her back as she leaves the classroom."


 

 

 

The whole class was look at Amber in hatred. Amber was a bit worried and scared of their looks. Is this just another American school that she is going to receive hate? It’s not until she realizes that the students weren’t looking her. They were looking behind her, making her turn around to see the same boy she saw earlier. Yup that guy with puffy black hair and with glasses. Amber’s heart aches as she watches him being glared at. She sees small red marks all over his face, as she remembers what happen earlier in the hallway.


 

 

 

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo! Why were you late?”
 

 

 

 

The teacher yells at the boy, some of the students were sneering at him while some were throwing paper balls at him. Myungsoo walked to his desk while he hangs his head low. Kim MyungSoo? He has the same name as her bias in INFINITE! Amber comes back to reality when she realizes that she was in the center of attention, all eyes were on her some with excitement while some were just like ‘whatever’.

 

 

 


“Ahh… you must be the new student. Please come in! and introduce yourself!”

 

 

 


Amber had a slight smile on her face as she walks up to the front of the classroom. Bowing in front of the class and introducing herself front of the class. 

 

 

 


"Hi! I'm Amber Liu. I was transfer from LA. I hope you can take care of me."


 

 

 

"Wah... Your from LA? Cool. Now go in your seat in the back where Myungsoo is. Where the puffy hair dude with glasses... You see him?"


 

 

 

Amber nods as she went into the back. She sits next to Myungsoo, Amber sees him move his seat further away from her when she greets him. Raising an eye brow at his actions she knew that he didn't have any friends so she tries to be friends with him. 
 

 

 

 

"Hey, I'm Amber-"


 

 

 

"Psst."

 

 

 

She looks over where the hissing was made and realizes that a girl with long brown hair that was tied up into a pony tail was making that hissing noise. 
 

 

 

 

"I don't think you should talk to him. He is scared of people and if you are friends with him you will get teased be the student here. Oh an by the way... I'm also from America we could speak english together! My name is Jung SooJung but most people call me Krystal. Hope we can be friends!"
 

 

 

 

 

Krystal jerks out her hands to shake with Ambers. Krystal smiles as she turns back to the board to focus on what the teacher is teaching.Amber smiles as she just made her first friend in 2 years. Maybe going to Korea isn't to bad after all. All of her bad thoughts that she has thought of before coming here disappears. Looking next to her, her heart aches for him as she sees tears in his eyes. 


 



Was Amber coming here a really a good idea? Is everything going to be fine? Will she survive high school without any problems? Or will it be just another bad memory to add to her depressed state? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Yay Amber finally made a friend! I hope Krystal don`t bail Amber like how Amber`s friend did back in LA :( But... HURRAY Amber and Myungsoo are deskmates and classmate! HEHE... Anyways did you guys hear? Amber will be featured in Henry`s music video(?) and his stage activites! Hehe can`t wait for it. 

Please Comment and Subscribe!