Chapter Four: In Love?

Dying To See You

 In Love?[

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Coming back to school after the weekend, she remembers that she threw all the homework on the floor last Friday. She forgot to pick up the homework after she left. She knew that Suzy and her group wouldn’t be too happy about this. At first she thought she wouldn’t go to school today but she had exams and assignments to hand in, and it was very important and it affects 80% of her report card marks.

 

 

Walking to school, she was feeling paranoid at what was going to happen at school. She manages to reach the classroom without bumping into one of them. Sitting in her usual seat, she was glad that the teacher has arrived early. Slipping her earphone listening to Destiny as she waits until class starts. One by one all of her classmate comes in, and class started. Was today her lucky day? Suzy and her group never went to class. Finally a day without having to face her, and she was actually happy for a day.

 

 

 

After school, she walked out of the school, wanting to go the nearest dvd shop to get the new album but she ended up going home without buying the album and also bruises where all over her body. She ended up coughing and getting weaker by the day. Amber’s family was worried to death about her safety and health. But all of them wondered how she got the bruises, why she got, and how it happened. None of them asked her these questions because they knew that it would stress her out and might give a distance herself. But what really happened on that day?”

 

 

 

After that girl name Krystal introduce herself to Amber. Amber thought she was kind of nice to introduce herself to her. It made Amber feel less lonely after knowing at least a person in the class. Listening to the teacher, he was teaching short English phases that kindergarten could easily learn. Not paying attention to the class, she uses this free time to listen to INFINITE’s new songs. Checking her schedule the class was double period, she sequels as she takes out her iPod. Slipping her earphone in her ear she plays their songs. Humming to their song as she pretends to pay attention to the class.
 

 

 

 

Soon the time flew past and the periods ended. Amber jumps as the boy next to her runs out of the class room like he had stolen something. Some of the students in the class laugh at him before he disappears in the hallway. Checking her schedule, her third period was free of any class. She was hoping that she would walk around and check out the school. Maybe even meet some new people or even bump into Kris.

 

 

 


Scaring the crap out Amber, she clenches her heart while breathing heavily. Eyeing Krystal who just jumped out of nowhere, Krystal cheekily smiles at Amber before taking her other head phone and listens to what she was playing.

 

 

 


“Ohh~ you’re a fan of INFINITE too? Cool. Who do you think is the most handsome in INFINITE? I think Hoya is pretty hot.”

 

 

 

Krystal admires him while her eye sparkles as the thought of Hoya pops in her mind. Amber smirks as she puts her iPod away. Getting up and swinging her back pack onto her back and walks to the door. Krystal trails behind her when they were about ot exit, Amber stumbles back pushing Krystal to the chalk board. Krystal was about to confront to Amber of why did she push her but she realizes that Amber has bumped into the most popular girl in the school. Amber apologizes to the girl who she bumped and walks into the little space. She feels the girl give her a harsh bump on the shoulder before she walks in the class room. Amber felt where her she had bump and massages it releasing the pain.

 

 

 


“Are you okay?”

 

 

 


Amber looks up to the boy before realizing it was Kris. Amber nods at him with sparkling He pats on her back before smiling at her. Blushing like crazy at what just happen, she feels someone sling their arm over her shoulder. At first she thought it was Kris but the person had a Rose fragrance around her. Kris wouldn’t put perfume on right…? She realizes that the fragrance belonged to  Krystal.

 

 

 


“Aigoo… It’s your first day of school and you already fell in love with the most popular guy less than 3 hours? Wah… Daebak! Amber your just Daebak!
 

 

 

 

Amber blushes before walking away from Krystal. Krystal shakes her head at the new girl before running to catch her.

 

 

 

 

Was it really Daebak just like Krystal said? Or will it bring trouble to Amber?

 

 

 

 

 


Hey! Chapter three updated! As some of you voted in my poll in my other fanfic, I have started a fanfic just for MyungBer one-shots. I hope you guys would check it out Here! (Sorry I have not gotten a poster for it yet) 

Time for me to sleep.*Yawns

Good Night/Good morning everyone!

 

         

 

Please subscribe and leave a comment! ^^