Chapter Nine: Get Out.

Dying To See You

Get Out.

 



"Yo Kris! You know that cute girl with short black hair?" Kris looks up to his best friend and thinks. "Yea, the one with baggy shirts and shorts that looks adorable? Yea, what about her?" Kris asks as he puts his books away. “Don’t tell me that you’re in love with her Sehun?” His cheeks were getting red and he knew it. As curiosity hits him of why Sehun was talking about Amber. He was worried that Sehun might to have feelings for her. "Well, there are rumours about her liking this gigantic guy named Kris.” Sehun teases Kris as he knew that Kris has feelings for her."Aish." Kris lifts his hand to hit Sehun until when a girl with long wavy hair comes in between them, blocking Sehun’s way. Sehun laughs before he runs away from Kris.

 

The girl who was in front of him gives him the sad look making Kris furrow. That jolly girl was always happy, seeing her sad was bit of a worrisome. "It's Amber... She's being bullied, I wanted to help her but-" Kris couldn't hold in his curiosity and spoke in her sentence. “Where is she?" Kris started to shout making her jump in shock. Kris was impatient. He knew that Amber was having a hard time in school with all this bullying and he was the only friend to her. All of the silence was killing him.”Suzy! Where is she!?” Suzy looks up to Kris in a sad manner.”Why do you only care about her Kris?”Kris raises his eyebrows. Kris’s mind was bomboarded with Amber’s safety he could make out what was Suzy was saying. “Could we talk about this later? Where is Amber?”

            “Fine, promise me one thing if I show you where she is…”

>><< 


Having to be unconsciously dragged along the hallways they found its way to the girls locker room. Without a thought Kris ran into the change room without care that he could be suspended. He needed to get Amber out of there. Kris eyes shifted from left to right to find the back of Amber's head. “Lesbian? Isn’t he a guy? I thought he was gay!” Kris heard one of the students joke that made him angry. He was about to charge when suddenly Suzy turned him around and kissed Kris. Surprised, Kris did not push her away as he knew how much of a drama queen Suzy is. Amber slowly backing up, the students who were just making fun of her student follows every steps she takes Amber kept on backing up and bumps into Kris.. Suzy finally parts away and he couldn't mutter anything. He looks at the person who bumped into him and his heart felt like it deflated. Kris sees the hurt and shocked look on Amber’s face. His eyes glued to the sight of water flowing in her eyes before she ran away. He was about to chase after Amber but Suzy held him back. “Just give her some space.” Kris did not say anything and watch the door slam. He looks at the floor, oblivious that Suzy smirking and was behind all of this."



After they got out of the school's park, Amber places Myungsoo onto the bench. She sits next to him and took in his face in her hands. "Are you okay?" She says as she brushes each bruise on his face. Myungsoo's first instinct was to push away Amber's hands as he doesn't want to interact with anyone after that incident. He places his hands on to the bench to support him up as he felt his heart beating faster then the minute. Amber didn't feel offend at all and shrug it off. "Wait here."Amber got up and ran to somewhere that he doesn't know. After a few minutes later, the period bell has rang and there was no sign of the blond girl. Myungsoo knew that she probably had left him, and he knew it was too good to be true that finally he could have a friend to rely on. 

He gave up of waiting for her and stood up. A pain was extract in his ankle and instantly fell forwards hitting the cold hard ground. Myungsoo rolled over as he held his ankle in pain. He heard footsteps running closer to where he was. He heard her scream "Are you okay?" Amber came running towards where Myungsoo was and drop the first aid kit and helped Myungsoo up sitting to the bench. Now they are back to how they were. Amber grabs the first aid kit and took cotton balls and disinfectant alcohol. Myungsoo watches her dipped the cotton ball in disinfectant water before he eyes wanders to her red lips. Myungsoo looks away shyly when she turns around and grabs in his face once again. When Amber was about to dap the cotton ball Myungsoo pulls back and looks away. Amber threw a shocked face but smiled. "Don't worry, I won't bite." Amber jokes making Myungsoo's head pop up as he faces her adorable smile that makes his heart race faster than it was already was. Amber takes his face and examined it before she takes his classes off and puts them on the bench. Myungsoo stares at Amber's face, he kept on wondering if she was an angel sent from heaven to be his secret guardian. This girl kept making Myungsoo wonder why she had saved him. He doesn't know but, he feels warm and safe around Amber. Amber dabs the cotton balls on the wound near his cheeks bone. Each time that she dabs he flinches. Once Amber was done, she saw that Myungsoo was shyly looking away and she just wanted to get that out of him, to stop being scared of people. But can she do that? Can she make him stop being scared of people? The first step was to be friends with him.

 

>><< 

 

Amber knocks on the front door as she held Myungsoo up. Amber has accompany Myungsoo home because of the injury in his leg. The whole way to Myungsoo's house, Amber was the only one whole kept talking and asking him question trying to get him invovle in the conversation. However, not only that Myungsoo did not reply to her questions but showed no interest in her stories but, Amber didnt seem to care and kept talking as she knew that he was still listening. After one third of the way Amber finally got a word out of him. Despite it was just no Amber kept posivite  and smiled, in hopes in the future she could get him to say more than just one word.Now their standing in front of Myungsoo's house wait for his mother to open the door. Once the door opens a short lady had open the door and a worried empression was on her face as she caught the bandage on his ankle. We stood there in slience. "Oh my! Myungsoo! Dear come in!" Myungsoo's mother was the first to talk. Amber thought that his mother looked nothing like Myungsoo but, shrugged the thought off and helped him inside. Myungsoo sat down in his bed as the two ladies stand watching the man with puffy like afro hair. 

 

 

“I’ll go get the first aid kit for your bruises-“Ms. Kim had worried face on like a normal mother would have. “It’s okay, I already got them treated.” Myungsoo said in no interest  Ms. Kim looks to her side and finally acknowledge Amber's presence. "Oh hello dear, are you Myungsoo's friend?" His mother asks. Amber stayed silent and doesn't know how to reply to that. She wants to be his friend and help him but, she has only met him today- "She's not my friend. Just some girl." Amber looked at where the voice was from and realised that it had came from. It was the first time that Myungsoo had actually said a sentence. Amber felt a little stingy after his comment. She thought that she was at least a classmate, not just some girl. "Myungsoo don't say that." His mother hissed at Myungsoo as he looked annoyed. His mother turned to Amber and smiled warmly. "Sorry dear, he is like that. Don't mind him. Would you mind to join us for dinner? I'm sure we have lots to talk about!" Myungsoo's mother hopes that Amber would say yes and hopes that they would be closer so Myungsoo would not be that lonely. "Sorry Ms. Kim, I would like to, maybe next time? I would love to." Ms. Kim kept her smile on and reassures Amber that it was okay and left to make dinner for Myungsoo. 

 

 

"You could leave now." Myungsoo started. Amber looked at the boy sitting down in his bed. "What do you mean?"Amber said in confusion as she knew that sentence wasn't as straight forward as it is. "I don't need friends you can stop wasting your time with a useless person." Myungsoo spitted out. Amber gasps in shock."Stop saying that! You are not useless." Myungsoo ignored what Amber said and continued to insult himself. Not because he wants to get attention but, it was true and wants Amber to realize that he is not worth it.   "I still don't get it. Why are you trying to be friends with the lamest person when you can be with others that are way cooler? It may be the 4th day of school for you and you probably still oblivious of what is going on the school." Myungsoo raised his voice really loud that surprised Amber. Amber stood there in shock that he raised his voice at her. His words kept playing over and over in her head. Amber could muster anything to say. She stood there staring at the floor. She was about object to his comment but Myungsoo beat her to it. "Once you realized that I'm not, you're are going to leave and be like everyone else.” Myungsoo needed to get her out before he hurts her more and sternly says to her. “Get out of my house now.” Amber looks up at Myungsoo with a hurt expression before she stormed out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

O.O To be continued. Sorry I haven't able to update alot.

Still busy, but however I will muster up time to update more on this!

OH! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Don't forget to upvote! XD