Seven Mistakes

Rule of Mistakes

Sehun’s (POV)

     When I took her to the cinema it was all just for fun and boredom, but somehow it feel special or right. I never had been on a cinema with Hae Jin. She says that those things are just for stupid loser trying to be romantic that the partys and that stuff are for “truly” persons. The movie was about to start but she was in deep thoughts so I asked her if she was okay. She said yes so I ignored it. And at the middle of the movie I just found my fingers interlaced with her. I didn’t even remember when I took her hand, but she never took her hand back so now I thigh our hands, and from the corner of my eyes I saw her smiling making me smile to.

                           Hae Min is one of those girls that make a day bright that could smile every day. But now I’m starting to wonder if she is real. Does she have problems? I never had heard her complaining about things, not even her family. But there is just a thing that tells me that she does have a problem with something. Then, what is the problem? With who? Maybe it could be with Hae Jin for what Hae Jin told me yesterday.

“Oppa” she said a little bit sad

“What happened?” I asked her

“That new girl” she said in a low voice

“What happened with her?” I asked slowly

“She insult me again”

“Why would she do that?” I asked her trying to not believe on what she was saying “Do you know her?”

“Of course I don’t know who she is Oppa” she said irritated “She is just a new ugly, trying to take what’s mine. She came in the morning from her tower and saw me with the books. Then she push me to the floor and start saying to me ugly stuff just like her” She said more irritated that ever and my mind was just running faster. Why would Hae Min do that stuff? Does this mean that she is not good?

                    That reminds me of my family. When I presented them Hae Jin they “liked her” but I don’t know why, they star regretting it. So now I’m with her but my parents don’t approve it. I always told them that she is a good girl, and she loves me. She may be a little spoiled sometime but that’s because she is an only daughter.  So I assume that her parents try to give her everything they can to make her happy. They are spending a lot of time in their only daughter. I don’t talk very much with my parents since always we end fighting about one theme “Hae Jin”.

                                     I wake up from my thoughts and saw her cautiously.  Are you that bad? Why I feel good with you? Why the others disappear when I’m talking to you? Is this vengeance right? Is Hae Jin who is lying? But, no, no it can’t be. She wouldn’t lie to me, she is my girlfriend and she loves me.

                          We went out the cinema and she said that she liked the movie. I know it’s not right to compare but I wish Hae Jin could have a little bit form Hae Min. And now that I think about, their name is too alike. Hae Jin, Hae Min. What in this world is happening?  I need to relax myself so I took Hae Min to an Ice Cream shop. At first I thought she wouldn’t like it, because Hae Jin said that ice cream shouldn’t be eaten by girls but Hae Min is eating her normally. And then one of my thoughts escapes from my mouth. I keep saying that it was my mother but I saw her moving her head to the sides, as if she was thinking of something so I try to move the conversation to other side.

                              In the middle of it, I saw a little bit of chocolate ice cream on the side on and my first instep was to kiss it and it but when I saw her nervous expression I just took a napkin and clean it. And I was just so disappointed with myself.  I keep staring at her lips, smaller but with a big smile, a little pink and it just seem so kissable. Why I didn’t do it? I sigh ant took her hand to go back to the house. Her hands are always warm and her cheeks have that pink color that I liked. She is sweet with me and Baekhyun told me the same thing. So, she must be it, she wouldn’t be lying to everybody anytime. We arrive to the front of the door of her house and she thank me for the day, but I was most thankful than what she could thought. She became extremely nervous when I said it was a date and I just couldn’t, I just had to accept it. I pecked her lips, and shyly smiled at her and the run to my house. I had just discovered. I like Hae Min, more than I think.

“Where were you?” Suho asked me when I enter to the house

“Out there” I respond

“Doing what?”

“Some things” I respond starting to get nervous

“Just don’t do any trouble” he said seriously and I nod. He smiled and went to his room. I sigh as I settled myself on the couch. I heavily sigh and put my hands on my face. Why did I just do? And most important, who is really important to me? The girl, who I know for years and have a relationship, or this one that I just know her for a short time, but… Dam! She surely make my heart race every time I see her.

 

Yours (POV)

 

            The next day I woke up with a smile on my face. I just can’t believe Sehun kissed me yesterday. So…. That means, He is going serious with this? I took a shower and start making break feast when my cell phones sound.

“Hi Haemi-ah” said the dorky voice of Seunnie. Well, that how I called it. She is Seun Ah the girl I met on my first day. She is so hyper always.

“Hi Seunnie” I said smiling

“Are you coming unnie?” she asked whining and I’m sure that she is pouting

“Yes I’ll be there in minutes” I said

“Yay! I will wait”

“Ok” I said and hang up.

             I finish my break feast very fast and went to school. Before I enter to it I turn to my right to see the other building and asked myself. Who is studying there? I know that Hae Jin study there but the other people. I sigh and shook my head.  I enter to the building and I keep noticing that everybody look at me, directly or indirectly and when I frown they just start murmuring with each other.

“I thought that she would be different”

“Yeah! She is just like the others”

“”

“She only has months and she is star taking guys home”

“She doesn’t deserve to be here”

“Haemin-ah is so disgusting”

               I stop where I was walking and glare at the girls and they just look at me from head to toe.

“Excuse me” I said trying to control my anger “What did you said?” I asked

“You are freaking , sleeping with random guys” one of them told me

“What are you talking about?” I asked and they start laughing 

“OH MY GOD!” Seunnie shout and drag me to the cafeteria and everybody stop talking. She point at a board and my eyes grew bigger than what I could image it.

“What’s this” I asked when my voice star to get shaky.

“I don’t know” she murmured and give me an apologetically look

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Again... so.... was it good? What do they see?

Thanks for your comments and for suscribe *_*

I will post the edited one later .-. I just had to update the story, so I can write the next chapter xD

Thanks and please comment *_* (make some puppye eyes) The story is getting interesting, ...... trust me :p

Bye bye dears <3