Eight Mistakes

Rule of Mistakes

Yours (POV)

     I entered the place and on the left wall…. There was something big hanging on it. A kind of banner with a photo of Sehun and I on the front door. His face doesn’t show at all, but that was nothing…. The thing is what is below it. 

  “Center of –RELAXATION- my name is ParK Hae Min on your service; please call this number for your information”

 

        And below that there were some numbers. My numbers. How did this happen?

“What is this?” I asked in totally shock

“Babe, want to get a drink tonight?”

“I will text you tonight”

“Step out of my boyfriend’s view”

“I can’t believe she’s like this”

 

“Haemi-ah” called Eun

“THIS ISN’T TRUE!” I yelled and everybody went silent. They know I’m not that explosive for little things.

“But what it is then?” some girl asked me

“He is my boyfriend” I said seriously and everybody looked at me cautiously.

“We went to a date, and he brought me home” I explained but inside I knew that I didn’t have to do it.

“AND I’M NOT A HOOKER” I yelled then ran over to the banner. I ripped the banner off of the wall, rip it into pieces, made a big ball with it than threw it to the middle of the cafeteria.

“And however did this, it must stop. I did not do anything to anyone. And I’m new to the school for God sake” I swallowed and looked at Eun, she give me a little smile and we got out of the cafeteria.

 

A few days passed, although I explained the truth already I kept receiving calls and text from random people and I definitely don’t like it. I’m getting stressful about this. Random guys would approach me at school and say dirty things to me like “How much do you cost?” “Are you available every night?”  It was painful to be looked at like this. But the thing that hurts me the most though, is Baekhyun never talking to me again since that day. He doesn’t even look at me even if we are partners in class. He’s my friend, I see him as an important friend but he would only ignore me. The girls would say that I’m a liar, a , a . They would say that all I do is lie to people. What did I even do to them to deserve this?

 “Stop right there” a female voice sounded from the hallway.

“Excuse me?” I asked. I looked back and saw Haejin, my sister and the queenka.

“What do you want?” I asked harshly. I’m not a good mood to talk and people start surrounding the hallway like it was a zoo.

“Don’t talk to me like that” she said and looked at her two friends standing by her sides and then glared at me. What the hell?

“What?” I asked surprised

“I heard you are little hooker” My eyes widened as soon as she said it.

“We don’t want s in our school” she pushed me and all my books were thrown to the floor.

“Yah!”  I yelled

“What the hell is happening to you?” I stood up and pushed her  “You can’t treat me like this!!” I yelled at her again

“Why not?” she smirked

“I’m your…”

“IDIOT” she yelled and felt a tingling sensation on my right cheek, tears approached my eyes.

“What did I do?” I murmured looking at her

“You don’t deserve to be here” one of her friend said

“I did nothing to you!” I yelled and pushed her to the floor. I took my books from the floor and ran out leaving everybody with their mouth hanging. What did I do to her? She is my sister and she hurt me. She insulted me in front of everyone, I just can believe it. Tears escaped from my eyes and I have a feeling that this is just the beginning of something worse. I cried on the middle of the street all alone, because I didn’t have anybody by my side, I’m all alone.

I tried to call my father’s phone but he didn’t answer. I had to talk to him. Minutes later, he picked up the call.

“What is happening dear?” he asked

“Where are you?” I asked back

“I’m at the airport, I have to go back to the US now” he said and I froze. He is going back?

“Why didn’t you take me with you?” I almost plead, maybe I was overreacting but damn, she was my sister.

“I don’t want you to come. I want you to take care of your sister” He said. I cursed in a low tone and took a deep breath.

“When will you come back?” I asked

“I don’t know” he honestly said “Is everything okay?” he asked. What do I say?  I don’t want to be a burden, I… I just can’t do it

“Everything is fine dad” I lied

“Dear, I have to go now. Take care of yourself and your mom and sister.”

“Neh, bye” I tried to sound energetic but it was all lies. He hung up and I sighed. It may sound stupid for some people but for me this is a really big problem. She is my sister, boys are trying to buy me, and girls are trying to beat the crap out of me. I feel dirty and alone. It seem like I have to start taking care of myself by myself.

 

All again. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, Miahne.... I'm late BUT I have a lot of stuff from my college >.>Well... I hope your liking it, this is just a chap till the "good" thing arrive xD jeje Thanks for reading! <3